逼她 她会给家庭律师打电♥话♥
Push her, she'll call the family lawyer.
那你建议怎么做
Then what do you suggest?
我认识这个女孩20年了 她相信我
I've known the girl 20 years. She trusts me.
让我跟她说
Let me speak to her.
我们会搞清楚她所知道的一切
We'll find out everything she knows.
来吧 过来
Come on. Come on.
这是个无恶不作的人
This is a bad man.
毒贩 杀人犯
Drug dealer, killer.
谁知道还有什么别的罪行
God knows what else.
提醒我到时候别让你
Whew. Remind me not to ask you
为我写悼词
to write a eulogy when my time comes.
如果不是因为我 他现在还活着
If it wasn't for me, he'd still be alive.
被拘留 大概正在
In custody, possibly
指证Javier Garcia
informing on Javier Garcia.
你觉得是你的责任么
You feel responsible?
就是我的责任
I am responsible.
我太冲动 导致他被害
I acted impulsively, someone died.
好吧
Okay.
那就做些什么来弥补 站在那儿后悔
Then do something about it. You can't fix what's broken
不能改变发生的事情
standing around feeling sorry for yourself.
这就是你对Pride的那种严厉的关心吗
Is that the kind of tough love you give Pride?
一直如此
All the time.
我有发现
All right, so I got something.
希望有所突破
Hope it's good.
绞死Blanco的
There were traces
凶器上有
of a white residue on the garrote
白色残留物的痕迹
used to kill Blanco.
我想这可以给我们提供线索
I figured it could give us a clue
找到凶手去过哪里 或者要去哪里
as to where our killer's been or where he's going.
看 这是中国的干墙
See, this is Chinese drywall.
建筑墙体水分被蒸干的状态
这是他们在飓风卡特里娜之后用的
It's part of a huge batch of shoddy
一种建筑材料伪劣品
building supplies that were used after Katrina.
我记得
I remember.
全城的建筑商都参与了
Builders all over the city were involved.
我记得大多数都被处理了
I thought most of the drywall was disposed of.
新奥尔良至少有一个建筑还在
There's at least one building project in New Orleans
多年前就废弃了
that still stands. Abandoned years ago.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我前夫是开♥发♥商
My ex-husband was the developer.
丑闻被揭露后 他换了城市
When the scandal hit, he skipped town,
那个建筑被废弃 没有人有足够的财力
building was condemned, and no one had the money
拆除它 它就这样留在那儿了
to tear it down. It just sits there.
天啊 这是新奥尔良的迷你切尔诺贝利
Man, New Orleans' own mini Chernobyl.
乌克兰一座因核事故被废弃的城市
对逃犯来说是绝好的藏身之处
An excellent hideout for a fugitive.
我打给Lasalle 去查一下
I'll call Lasalle and check it out.
-来吧 Sebastian -嗯
- Come on, Sebastian. - Mm.
是时候来点外勤工作了
Time for some more field work.
哦
Oh.
贩毒团伙在建立一个基金会
The cartel is building a foundation.
合法的公♥司♥
Legitimate companies
让他们能够扩大自身的影响力
give them the ability to wield influence.
你的家庭是新奥尔良最受尊敬的其中之一
Your family is one of the most respected in New Orleans.
如果他和你结婚
If he marries you,
他就能接近政♥治♥家
it gives him access to politicians,
接近决策层
to decision makers.
太势力的人生观
A cynical way of looking at life.
你父亲被害的时候
You were so young...
你还那么小
when your father was killed.
我当时向你保证过 还记得吗
I made a promise to you back then. You remember?
你保证过找到凶手
You promised to find the men responsible.
你做到了
And you did.
你也说过你会永远关心我
Also said that you would always look out for me.
正是
Exactly.
这就是为什么我要给你看这些
That's why I'm gonna show you these.
这些都是Ciudad Natal的受害者
Victims of the Ciudad Natal.
做生意的连带损失
Cost of doing business.
这就是Javier的真面目
That's who Javier really is.
他想把
He wants to do
对波哥达的那一套用在新奥尔良
to New Orleans what he's already done to Bogota.
波哥达:哥伦比亚首都
帮我 Eliza
Help me, Eliza.
帮我抓住这个男人
Help me take down this man
保护这座城市
and protect our city.
保护你♥爸♥爸的遗产
Your father's legacy.
我需要做什么
What do I have to do?
据Eliza说 Javier的工作很保密
According to Eliza, Javier's secretive about work.
所有的银行业务和账目都是自己操作
Handles all the banking and books himself.
白天处理生意
Spends his days dealing with business, and his evenings
晚上陪Eliza和他儿子
with Eliza and his son.
有时候会在城里参加慈善活动
Sometimes attending charity events around the city.
别告诉我你知道的只有这些
Please say that's not all you have.
Javier是一个外来者
Javier's an embed.
他是来融入这里的
He was sent to blend in.
他不会在自己院子里埋尸体
He's not burying bodies in his yard.
他很谨慎
He's careful.
Ernesto Blanco在游艇上杀害那个无辜的人时
Eliza was there when Ernesto Blanco murdered an innocent man
Eliza也在那
on Javier's yacht.
她的马厩里还有三百万贩毒集团的现金
She had three million in cartel cash at her stables.
他没那么谨慎 我在试着跟你合作 Pride
He's not that careful. Now, I'm trying to work with you, Pride.
你说你可以说服她合作
You said you could talk to her and get her to cooperate.
我需要更多
I need more.
Javier在那个房♥子里有一个办公室
Javier has an office in the house.
用一台带专用服务器的电脑
A computer with a dedicated server
处理他所有的生意
where he handles all his business.
如果想找证据的话 一定在那台服务器里
If there's a smoking gun, it's on that server.
-我们能黑进去吗 -Patton试过了
- Can we hack it? - Patton tried.
那是诺克斯堡研发的 有国土安♥全♥局♥级别的入侵侦查系统
It's Fort Knox. NSA-level intrusion detection system,
诺克斯堡:美国北部军事基地
防火墙和防泄露保护
firewalls, breach protection.
如果我们想登进去 必须有人做内应
If we want access, it has to be someone on the inside.
不是有人 是Eliza 她是我们唯一的选择
Not someone. Eliza. She's our only option.
她和Javier一起住 并且他信任她
She lives with Javier, and he trusts her.
他一直在利用她的地位和人脉
He's using her for her name and connections.
如果他发现她在和我们合作 你觉得他会怎么做
He discovers she's cooperating with us, what'll he do?
你有更好的方案吗
You have a better option?
Emile Rojas
Emile Rojas.
被派去处理游艇烂摊子的贩毒集团杀手
The cartel sicario sent in to clean up the mess on the yacht.
他杀了Ernesto Blanco
He killed Ernesto Blanco
拿着剩下的走私现金跑了
and took off with the rest of the smuggled cash.
我们可以找到他和钱 让他指证Javier
We get him and the money, we can leverage him to give up Javier.
不把Eliza置于危险之中
It's possible we can take down the cartel
击垮贩毒团伙是完全可以实现的
without putting Eliza at risk.
你和这个女孩什么关系
What's with you and this girl?
很多年前保证过要保护她的安全
Made a promise to her years ago to keep her safe,
我想要履行承诺
and I intend to honor it.
知道Rojas在哪儿吗
Any idea where Rojas is?
Lasalle在追查一条线索
Lasalle's running down a lead.
好吧
Okay.
但如果你找不到他 就换Eliza
But if you can't locate him soon, Eliza's on deck.
我在周围都看了
I checked the perimeter
没有居住的痕迹
of this place. There's no sign of life anywhere.
就算Rojas曾经在这儿 他也早就走了
If Rojas was here, he's gone by now.
我们进去确认一下吧
Well, let's go in and check it out.
哦 好主意 武器 以防我需要保护自己
Oh, good idea. Weapon, in case I need to defend myself.
这是手电筒 为了让你看清楚
Flashlight... in case you need to see.
-你闻到了吗 -我现在闻到
- You smell that? - I smell
太多不一样的东西
so many different things right now,
你得说的更详细一点
you got to be a little more specific.
像是有人最近点过火
Like someone recently lit a fire.
我有发现
I got something here.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表