我想他在这儿住过
Guess he's been staying here.
也在这洗澡
Bathing here, too.
哦
Oh, my...
我想我们找到丢失的现金了
Guess we found our missing cash.
我来通知Chris
I'll let Chris know.
把 把刀放下
Drop the... drop the knife!
开枪
Shoot him!
开枪啊
Shoot him already!
你还好吗
You all right?
没事
Fine.
结束了
It's over.
把枪放下 宝贝
Lower the weapon, baby.
有人受伤吗
Was anyone else hurt?
Gregorio身上有一些擦伤和淤青
Gregorio got some bumps and bruises.
不明白她去那儿干嘛
Wondering what she was doing there
我已经不让她参加了
in the first place. I benched her.
她想要把案子跟到底
She wanted to see the case through.
所以
So,
我们的一个嫌疑犯死了
our one suspect is dead,
剩余的毒资烧成了灰
the rest of the cartel cash is in ashes.
我们需要Eliza来进入Javier的电脑
We need Eliza to access Javier's computer.
Javier雇了一个训练有素的杀手来清理房♥子
Javier brought a trained assassin to clean house
销毁了上百万的毒资
and destroy millions in drug money.
他很可能知道我们在查他了
Probably 'cause he knows we're on to him.
你觉得他会对她做什么
What do you think he'll do to her
如果他发现她在和我们合作
if he finds out she's cooperating?
有多少人会死如果我们放过他 Pride
And how many others die if we let him go, Pride?
我不会把Eliza置于危险之中
I won't put Eliza in danger.
这不是你的选择
It's not your choice.
自从我父亲被害
Ever since my father was killed,
我的家人和我就试图帮助别人
my family and I have tried to help people,
去做对的事情
to do the right thing.
你知道我们要什么
You know what we're asking?
你希望我能复♥制♥他的硬盘
You want me to copy his hard drive.
告诉我怎么做
Just show me how.
我们会指导你每一步
We'll walk you through every step.
我们最好快一些 Javier在等着我
Well, we better hurry. Um, Javier's expecting me
-吃晚饭呢 - Eliza
- for dinner. - Eliza.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
我不会让任何人受伤
I won't let anybody else get hurt.
我可以做到
I can handle this.
特别探员 Pride
Special Agent Pride.
请进
Please come in.
希望你不介意我顺道来拜访
Hope it's all right that I drop by.
我
I...
我想要道歉
I wanted to apologize.
为什么
For what?
昨天那样对你
How you were treated yesterday.
FBI不是很有礼貌
FBI's not much on courtesy.
如果是我的话 我不会这么做
It's not how I would have handled things.
尤其是你和Eliza订婚了
Especially since you're engaged to Eliza.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
没想到你们俩居然认识 不过
I was surprised to find out you knew each other, but
新奥尔良是一个小城市
New Orleans is such a small city.
是美国最大的小镇
It's the biggest small town in America.
哦 这是我个人的最爱 送给你们
Oh, it's one of my personal favorites for you.
我们必须得尝尝
We must try it.
嗯 听上去不错
Uh, sounds good to me.
我去找几个威士忌酒杯
I'll find some proper whiskey glasses.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
哇
Wow.
这房♥子好漂亮
This is a beautiful home.
艺术品 工艺品
Arts and Crafts.
仿佛身在其中
Right off the avenue.
非常有新奥尔良的感觉
Very New Orleans.
这让Eliza想起她自己的家
It reminds Eliza of her family home.
我想让她感到舒适
I wanted to make her feel comfortable.
好了 我进来了
Okay, I'm in.
我该做什么
What do I do?
好的 深呼吸
Okay, take a deep breath,
准备好 然后开机
strap in and let's boot that puppy up.
好的
Okay.
要开机密♥码♥
It's asking for a password.
插入U盘
Insert the thumb drive.
我的解锁包会进入安全协议
My packet sniffer will access the security protocol,
然后我会告诉你接下来做什么
and I'll talk you through the rest.
好的 桌面出来了
Okay. Desktop is up.
听着
Listen.
这里还有几个安全防护指令
There's still multiple fail-safes here.
一个指令错误 它就会直接发消息
One wrong command, and it'll send a message
到Javier的手♥机♥
straight to Javier's phone.
等 等等 你说的是"一个错误指令"
W-Wait. Did you just say, “one wrong command”?
别担心
Don't worry about that.
听我的就好
Just listen to me.
我会告诉你打什么
I'm gonna tell you what to type.
好吗 全大写
All right? All caps.
CDW CS2 正斜杠
CDW CS2, forward slash.
敲回车
Now hit “enter.”
你还有一艘很棒的游艇
You know, you got a beautiful yacht, too.
我 我希望能快点还你
I... I'm hoping to get it back to you soon.
有可能吗
Is that possible?
我是说 那是一个罪案现场 而且
I mean, know it's... it's a crime scene, and...
这个嘛 我会想办法的
Well... I'll shake a few trees.
非常感谢
I'd appreciate it.
嗯
Mm.
抱歉让你久等了
I'm sorry to-to keep you waiting.
我 我去找Eliza
I'm... I'm going to go find Eliza.
好的
Okay.
花了那么久时间 正常吗
It's taking forever. Is this normal?
Eliza
Eliza?
Javier来了 我没时间了
Javier's coming, I'm out of time.
Eliza 你在哪里
Eliza? Where are you?
好了 她现在可以拔U盘了 我们能
Okay, she can remove the drive now, we'll get
-拿到大多数文件 -如果她现在拔的话
- most of the files. - If she pull it now,
我们会丢失所有文件
we'll lose everything.
Eliza
Eliza?
呃
Uh...
搞定了
Got it.
好 快点 离开那里
Okay, hurry, get out of there.
对不起
Sorry.
我想找水晶杯子
I wanted to find the crystal.
哦 好主意
Oh... good idea.
但只有两个杯子
But only two glasses?
呃 我得走了
Oh, uh, I can't stay.
我要去参加一个
I'm already late for a--
家庭信托董事会议 已经要迟到了
a board meeting for the family trust.
今晚吗
Tonight?
你已经忙了这么多事了
I mean, even after everything you've been through?
工作上的事
Duty calls.
我相信你能理解的 Dwayne
I'm sure you understand, Dwayne.
当然
Of course.
要不我和你一起去
Maybe I should come with you.
哦 不用了
Oh, no, no.
你太贴心了
That's very sweet.
我没事的
I'll be okay.
喝酒吗
Shall we?
我不了解你的状况
I don't know about you,
但我得喝一杯
but I could use a drink.
Eliza West: 一切顺利
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
不能更好了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表