I bought him a drink.
Juan在你们认识之前的事情 你知道多少
How much do you know about Juan's life before you two met?
之前么
Before?
我不知道 我估计不是很多吧 怎么了
I don't know... n-not much, I guess, why?
请谅解 Rodriguez女士
Please understand, Mrs. Rodriguez...
叫我Maria
Maria.
Maria
Maria...
我们正在试图找出
We're trying to find out
你丈夫所在飞机失事的原因
what caused your husband's plane to go down.
我们必须调查所有事情
We have to look at everything.
但是
But...
我们什么时候认识的 跟这事有什么关系呢
what does when we first met have to do with anything?
你知不知道
Do you know who Juan flew for
Juan去大沼泽航♥空♥工作前 在帮谁开飞机
before he started working for Everglades Air?
我们对他的过去查到的并不多
We can't find much history on him,
只知道他是自♥由♥职业者
other than he freelanced.
如果你想问我什么
If you want to ask me something,
不如就直接说出来吧
why don't you just come out and say it?
好吧
Okay.
Rodriguez女士 你知不知道
Mrs. Rodriguez, do you know whether or not
你的丈夫是否
your husband ever flew for,
在Cludad Natal贩毒集团工作过 或者与之有任何联♥系♥
or had any connection to the Ciudad Natal cartel?
什么
What?
你当时说想要帮忙
You said you wanted to help,
可现在你又来控告我丈夫
and now you're accusing my husband?
想必 不是很顺利
Well, that didn't go well, I take it.
她的伤心可以理解 但我们不得不问
She's understandably upset, but we had to ask.
-她知道些什么吗 -不觉得 也就是说
- Does she know anything? - Don't think so, which means
她不知道她丈夫曾为贩毒集团工作过
she didn't know her husband was working for the cartel...
或者没有工作过
Or he wasn't.
救援小组找到凶器了吗
Recovery team locate the murder weapon yet?
浅水区 驾驶舱附近
Shallow waters, near the cockpit.
没找到任何指纹
Couldn't salvage any prints.
而且是一把来路不明的抢
And it's a ghost gun.
没有序列号♥ 没有办法追查下去
No serial numbers, no way of tracing it.
不能完全排除Rodriguez的嫌疑
Doesn't exactly let Rodriguez off the hook.
飞行员可以轻易地把枪偷偷带上飞机
I mean, pilot could sneak a gun on board easily,
尤其是在巴西 又是包机的情况下
especially in Brazil and especially on charters.
就算这样
Still,
如果他不是Natal的人 也没有其它明显的动机
if he's not Natal and he has no other obvious motives,
他为什么要这么做
why would he do it?
Sebastian拿到了黑匣子
Sebastian got the black boxes,
他可能有线索
maybe he's got something.
希望机舱里的录音能为你提供些
Hoping the cockpit voice recorder gave you something
有价值的线索 Sebastian
that can help, Sebastian.
呃 没错 正如你们期望的
Uh, yeah, well, as you might expect,
这些黑匣子被烧毁得很严重
the black boxes were pretty badly burned,
这让我不禁去想 为什么他们不用
which makes me wonder why they don't make a outer shell
比钛更导热的材料做外壳
with a higher thermal conductivity than titanium.
比如说...
You know, like a....
他经常这样离题吗
These tangents of his common?
这是个讨人喜欢的小怪癖
It's a lovable quirk.
哦
Oh.
哦 谢了 Percy
Oh, thanks, Percy.
黑匣子 Sebastian
Black boxes, Sebastian...
对 呃 它们没什么用
Right, yeah, uh... they're useless.
需要进行好几个月的电子魔术
I mean, it would take months of digital wizardry
才能恢复
to recover anything.
好吧 那你为什么要发信息
Well, why'd you text?
不 不是因为黑匣子
No, it wasn't about the black boxes,
是关于那个开枪者
it was about your shooter.
机长Rodriguez么
The pilot, Rodriguez?
哦 我不认为是机长干的
Oh, uh, I don't think that it was the pilot.
因为我对所有遇难者进行了法医检验
Because when I ran forensics on all the victims,
我发现的唯一枪击火♥药♥残留物
the only gunshot residue that I did find
是在海军士官Saad的右前臂
was on Petty Officer Saad's right forearm.
那个海军
Our navy guy?
是的 我还在试着还原
Yeah, I'm still trying to reconstruct
事情的真♥相♥ 但是
exactly what went down, but
Saad士官绝对扣动了扳机
P.O. Saad definitely pulled the trigger.
贩毒集团的事就告一段落了
So much for the cartel.
是啊 你可以赶紧离开了
Yeah, and your fast pass out of here.
等等 为什么我们的士官
Hold on, why would our petty officer,
搭飞机回家的他
hitching a ride home,
却要毁了这架飞机
bring down a plane?
Saad最近从军士长的位子降职了 因为情绪问题
Saad was recently demoted from chief for anger issues,
以及和他的指挥官争吵
altercations with his C.O.
有可能他本想撞击海军基地
Could be that he was hoping to hit the navy base.
只不过... 提前坠机了
Just... crashed a little early.
所以 他是想对抗海军报仇吗
So, what, he was trying to get revenge against the navy?
就因为被降了几级
Just for being busted down a couple ranks?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
Saad有没有我们可以谈话的家属
Does Saad have any family members we can talk to,
帮我们了解动机
help us with motives?
有个女儿 他唯一在世的亲人
A daughter, his only living relative.
Gregorio说过她也有所不满
Gregorio said she's got a chip on her shoulder, too.
不知道是否和这有关
Wonder if it's connected.
我父亲给我打过电♥话♥
My father tried calling,
留下了一些语♥音♥信息 但我当时并不很感兴趣
left some voice mails, but I wasn't really interested.
我们不怎么说话
We didn't really talk much.
但看上去他很想跟你交流
Well, seems like he was trying to reach out to you, though.
大概是想确认我在浇草坪
Probably to make sure I was watering the lawn,
在看家吧
taking care of the house.
听着 他很久以前就抛弃了我和我母亲
Look, he abandoned me and my mom a long time ago,
甚至没有在她的葬礼上出现
and then didn't even bother to show up at her funeral.
我真的对"交流"这事没兴趣
I wasn't really interested in “reaching out.”
可你仍然是他的孩子
Still, you're his child,
是他在新奥尔良唯一的亲人
his only family in New Orleans.
他回来是有原因的
He was coming back for a reason.
我说过了 我不想知道
Like I said, I wouldn't know,
我也不在乎
and I don't care.
你不在乎他可能要为
And you don't care that he might be responsible
发生的事情负责吗
for what happened either?
如果是那样 我可能需要去改个名字
Only that I'll probably have to change my name now
这样我不需要用余生
so I don't have to spend the rest of my life
来逃避他做的一切
running away from what he did.
哦 是吗 那我告诉你
Oh, yeah, well let me tell you something.
改变你的名字改变不了什么
Changing your name won't change jack.
我们在调查的时候 你那种
And while we're at it, this whole little
"我不在乎"的态度
“I don't give a crap” facade
对我们都没有好处
isn't going to do you or us any good,
所以我们直说吧
so let's just get real here.
我们想找出六个人死去的真♥相♥
We're trying to figure out why six people died.
现在 也许你不在乎 但别人在乎
Now, maybe you don't care, but other people do.
明白吗
Okay?
明白
Okay.
有没有什么事情
Is there anything
你可以帮到我们的 Emily
you can help us with, Emily?
任何有关你父亲的事情
Anything at all about your dad?
他的语♥音♥信息呢
His voice mails, maybe?
你肯定听了一部分吧
You had to listen to some of 'em.
他一直在说他想要
He kept saying he was trying to get transferred
调回新奥尔良 但没有被批准
back to New Orleans, but that none were approved.
他一直在保证
He kept promising that
他不会放弃
he wouldn't give up,
他会找到办法
that he'd find a way.
回到你身边
Back to you.
是的
Yeah.
一个想要弥补自己女儿的人
Man wants to make amends with his daughter,
没有理由会毁掉那架
doesn't make sense he'd take down the very plane
带他回到她身边的飞机
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表