I got to go.
Pride
Pride?
热成像摄像机将图像
Thermal camera sends images
送回了Patton这里
back to Patton in the van.
他能告诉我们Vincenzo是不是在建筑里面
He'll be able to tell us if Vincenzo's inside.
你看到什么了么 Patton
You see anything, Patton?
没 什么都没有 里面是空的
Nope. Nothing, but empty space so far.
等一下 我想我发现你的目标了
Wait a minute, I think I got your target.
你怎么知道是他
How do you know it's him?
他胯间有一片蓝色♥区♥域
There's a glowing blue area on his hip.
那就是一把枪了
That would be a gun.
Vincenzo在贮藏室 沿河边的那面墙
Vincenzo's in a storage room along the riverside wall.
很好 Chris Sonja
All right, Chris, Sonja,
从后门进去
come in through the back.
把他逼出我们蹲守的前门
Flush him out to me and Gregorio in the front.
明白
You got it.
那我呢
What about me?
你继续监视他们的行动
You keep monitoring their movements.
你就是我们的眼睛了 Sebastian
You're our eyes, Sebastian.
好了 Patton 我们到位了
All right, Patton, we're in position.
把嫌犯的具体♥位♥置告诉我们
Give us the exact location of the suspect.
他离开了贮藏室
He's left the storage room.
你应该可以看到他了
You should have eyes on him.
我发现他了
I got him.
海军罪案调查处 把手举起来
NCIS, get your hands up!
嫌犯逃跑了
Suspect's fled!
Patton 你能看到他么
Patton, can you see him?
他向北朝着前门去了
He's moving north towards the front exit.
追捕中
In pursuit.
他上楼梯了
He's running up the stairs.
把枪放下
Drop the gun now!
你还好么
You okay?
这下可活捉不了了
So much for taking him alive.
我刚运行了弹道分♥析♥
I just ran initial ballistics.
Vincenzo的枪与射杀Alex Aufiero的枪相对应
Vincenzo's gun matches the one used to shoot Alex Aufiero.
这就确定了McKinley的说法 Vincenzo就是凶手
Confirms McKinley's story that Vincenzo's our murderer.
可我们还是不知道原因
Still doesn't tell us why.
McKinley说他就是Vincenzo的目标
McKinley claims he was Vincenzo's target.
Alex是英雄般的帮他挡住了子弹
Alex took a bullet for him in some sort of act of heroism.
可我 我不觉得这是真♥相♥
See, I just-- I don't think that that's true.
我觉得Alex一直就是目标
I think Alex was always the target.
我找到了这个寄给Alex的信封
I found this envelope addressed to Alex
就在Vincenzo的夹克里面 我觉得他是从尸体上拿走的
in Vincenzo's jacket. I think he took it off the body.
-里面有什么 -是空的
- What's inside? - It's empty.
正准备拿去实验室分♥析♥一下呢
About to take it down to the lab right now to analyze it.
只是不知道Vincenzo为什么要拿走
Just don't know why Vincenzo would take it.
我知道我前任是个喜欢撒谎的人
Look, I know my ex is a compulsive liar,
但是他的证言都是真的
but his story checks out so far.
他进了爱荷华州联邦证人保护计划那会儿 就有人想杀他
Someone tried to kill him while he was in WITSEC in Iowa.
同意
Agreed.
一个空信封还不足以
Not sure an empty envelope's
推♥翻♥他的证词
enough to contradict his story.
不只是空信封
Well, it's not just an empty envelope
与他的证词相矛盾 Vincenzo的电♥话♥也是啊
that contradicts his story. Vincenzo's phone does, too.
我看到Alex被杀了
I saw Alex get killed.
不需要再看现场照片了
I don't need to see the crime scene photos.
这不是犯罪现场的照片
Not a crime scene photo.
是在Vincenzo的手♥机♥中找到的
Found it on Vincenzo's phone.
是对雇佣者的证据
Proof of death for whoever hired him.
如果你是目标的话
If you were his target,
那他为何要给Alex照相
why would he take Alex's photo?
也许是搞错了
Must have made a mistake.
他是近距离射杀Alex的
He shot Alex at point-blank range.
然后又有足够的时间照相
Then stopped long enough to take a photo...
还找到了尸体上的信封
and search the body for this envelope.
Alex
Alex...
一直就是目标
was always his target.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
你得问Vincenzo了
You should ask Vincenzo.
Vincenzo死了
Vincenzo's dead.
啥
What?
他怎么死的
How'd that happen?
试图射击Gregorio 她必须杀了他
Tried to shoot Gregorio. She had to take him out.
她很好 顺便一说
She's fine, by the way.
呵 这点我不怀疑
Yeah, I have no doubt.
她一直都能照顾好自己
She's always been able to take care of herself.
哪怕她自己不那么确定
Even if she wasn't so sure of it.
我很想知道
I'm trying very hard
到底发生了什么
to understand what happened here.
你声称Aufiero一家
You claim the Aufieros
想要杀掉到处躲藏的你
made an attempt on your life while you were in hiding.
不是声称 我也不是在躲藏 而是证人保护计划
Not a claim, wasn't hiding-- Witness Security.
你回到了新奥尔良
You came back to New Orleans
要求Alex Aufiero帮忙从中调节
to ask for Alex Aufiero's help making peace.
正好在一个职业杀手将他灭口之前
Just before a hit man kills him.
我们应该都是目标
We must have both been targets.
我明白为什么Aufiero一家想要你的命
Well, I understand why the Aufieros would want you dead.
你帮助逮捕了他们的父亲
You helped send their father away
罪名是盗窃联邦应急管理局八千万的基金 但是
for stealing $80 million in FEMA funds, but...
为什么他们也要杀掉自己的弟弟呢
why would they want to kill their little brother, too?
这个你也应该去问Vincenzo
Something else you should have asked Vincenzo
在你杀他之前
before you shot him.
你最好别对唯一一个站在
That's not the tone you want to take
你和Aufiero派来的另一个杀手之间的人
with the only man standing between you
用这种口气说话
and another Aufiero hit man.
有些事情你没和我说
There's a piece you're not telling me.
这对你也没好处
And it's not doing you any favors.
我一直很诚实啊
I've been honest.
你这样一直质疑 让我有些感到侮辱啊
I'm slightly offended you keep suggesting otherwise.
在把你转给联邦监狱之前我们还有很多时间
There's still plenty of time to get you transferred
来把这件事情弄清楚明白
to a federal cell until we can figure this all out.
罪名是什么
On what charges?
记清楚了 我没干过任何事情
Let's keep in mind, I haven't done anything.
Aufiero一家想要我的命
The Aufieros are out for my blood.
我不知道那信封里面都有什么
I have no idea what was in that envelope
也不知道为什么Alex被杀了
or why Alex was killed.
但我和死也没有两样了
But I'm as good as dead.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-他在撒谎 -你怎么发现的
- He's lying. - How can you tell?
他的嘴唇动了
His lips are moving.
他有一件事说对了
He's right about one thing.
我们没有什么罪名可以用来治他
We don't have anything to charge him with.
FBI还等着把他带回证人保护计划呢
The FBI's waiting to take him back into WITSEC.
不行 我们需要更多时间跟他聊聊 Ethan McKinley
No, we need more time with him. Ethan McKinley didn't come
大老远回到新奥尔良 不会是因为害怕
all the way back to New Orleans 'cause he was afraid.
恐惧不是他的动机
Fear was never a motivation for him.
不管他有什么打算
Well, whatever his angle,
你都得快点弄明白
you got to figure it out quick.
我来关注Alex
I'll focus on Alex.
试着弄明白为什么
Try to learn why his family
他的家人想要他死
would want to have him killed.
你准备怎么办
How you gonna do that?
我想得跟Alex的哥哥们谈谈了
Guess I'm gonna have a chat with Alex's older brothers.
那是我们的小♥弟♥弟♥
That's our baby brother in there.
我们很愿意带他回家
We'd like to bring him home.
那是当然
Of course you would.
但他的谋杀案还在
But his murder is still
调查中
an open investigation.
我们听到的可不是这样
Well, that's not what we heard.
我们听说你们已经抓到杀手 而他已经死了
Yeah, we heard you got the killer and he's dead.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表