在经济危机之前 这里要用到大量的玻璃纤维
Lot of fiberglass was used here before the financial crisis hit.
"遗产船坞"破产之后 就一直关着
Heritage went bankrupt, been shuttered ever since,
直到去年年底
until the property was purchased end of last year
被Audubon工业收♥购♥了
by Audubon Industries.
我们现在知道Morgan牧师和凶手都来过这里
So we know Chaplain Morgan was here, his killer was.
这就说明你是对的 Pride
Which means you were right, Pride.
这个谋杀案与Hamilton市长确实有关联
This murder is connected to Mayor Hamilton.
还不知道是怎样的联♥系♥
Still don't know how.
这里有新的轮胎印
Got fresh tire tracks right here.
我们的答案可能就在里面
Chance our answer's inside.
好了 机灵点
All right. Stay sharp.
联邦探员
Federal agent.
把罐子慢慢放下
Put the canister down slow.
把手伸出来
And then let me see those hands.
慢慢地
Easy.
举起手来
Let me see them!
-Pride Pride -Pride
- Pride! Pride! - Pride!
够了
Enough!
他已经晕过去了
He's down.
对嫌犯逃跑用的SUV已经发出协查通告
BOLO's out on the SUV the suspects fled in.
我们把防风窗打碎了 所以他们跑不远
We took the windshield out, so they can't get far.
他们肯定在第一时间把车抛弃
They're dumping that vehicle first chance they get.
不管他们做了什么 都收拾干净了
Whatever they were doing, they cleaned up.
到处都是漂白剂 做得很彻底
Place is covered in bleach, crew was thorough.
不是一般的街头混混 他们打斗的样子
Not your typical street thugs. The way they fight,
射击的样子 每个行动 他们是专业的
the way they shoot, every tactic, they're pros.
你觉得是退伍军人
You thinking ex-military?
Hamilton为什么会把私人承包商带入清水市呢
Why would Hamilton bring private contractors into Clearwater?
不管什么原因 Morgan牧师发现了
Well, whatever the reason, Chaplain Morgan found out,
他们在他告诉别人之前杀了他
and they killed him before he could tell anyone else.
你怎么能这么肯定
How can you be sure?
跟我打斗那人的鼻梁骨断了
The guy I fought had a broken nose.
这是Morgan的拳击功力
Courtesy of Morgan's boxing days.
是啊 我们差点就抓到他们了
Yeah. We almost had them.
我们下次要再快一点
We got to be faster next time.
速度不是问题 King
Speed's not the problem, King.
事实上 我觉得你刚才行动的速度有点太快了
Fact is, I think you moved a little too fast back there.
想在没有我们的情况下抓到嫌犯
Trying to take the suspect down without us.
差点害死你自己
It almost got yourself killed.
你觉得我当时鲁莽了
Think I was reckless?
是啊 你完全可以等后援跟上再行动
Yeah. You could've waited a moment for backup.
我受够了总是慢Hamilton一步
I'm tired of always being a step behind Hamilton.
我们需要赢一场
We need a win.
我们会的
And we will get it.
一起
Together.
Sebastian已经在路上了
Sebastian's on his way.
凶手留下的任何蛛丝马迹 他都能发现
Anything the suspects left behind, he'll find it.
不需要了
Won't have to.
我已经有了
I already have it.
凶手的血就在这里
Got the killer's blood right here.
哈 核对一下DNA 我们就知道他的身份了
Ha. Match the DNA, we got his identity.
NCIS在我们脱身之前就到了船坞 不得不交火
NCIS got to the boatyard before we could bug out. Had to engage.
所以你觉得下一步就应该
So you thought the next obvious move
在光天化日之下和我约谈吗
was setting up a meeting with me in broad daylight, huh?
没有人跟踪我 我很小心
No one followed me. I was careful.
你就没干过小心的事
Nothing you've done is careful.
你在新奥尔良
You killed a navy chaplain
一半的官员面前
in front of half
杀了一位海军牧师
of official New Orleans.
把你的烂摊子收拾干净 完成你的任务
Clean up your mess, finish your assignment.
我们现在时间紧迫
We're on a schedule here.
哦 还有 请不要把血滴到我的皮椅上
Oh, and, uh, please stop bleeding on my leather.
我给了你们一大笔钱
I gave your guys a lot of money
因为你告诉我 他们是最好的
because you told me they were the best.
但事实却恰恰相反
All evidence to the contrary.
你说你会对付NCIS
You said you'd handle NCIS.
他们在调查Audubon了 意味着他们迟早都会
They're onto Audubon, which means it's only a matter of time
查到你头上
before they link it to you.
Audubon不会是问题
Audubon will not be a problem.
-已经是了 -对 对
- It already is. - Yeah, yeah.
我来搞定这个
I-I've got that covered.
你干好你的活 我♥干♥好我的
You do your job, I'll do mine.
州立警♥察♥刚刚找到嫌犯偷的SUV
State police just found the suspects' stolen SUV,
被弃置在杜莱克57号♥ 烧得只剩车架了
ditched off the 57 in Dulac, charred to the frame.
昨晚 这些人杀了牧师
Last night, these guys killed the chaplain,
从他的相机里拿走了数据卡
took the data card from his camera
事后清理了他们在船坞
and then cleaned up whatever they were doing
留下的痕迹
at that boatyard.
很可能在出城的路上了
Probably on their way out of town.
我现在就去杜莱克
I'll head over to Dulac now
去查一下SUV 以防万一
to check on the SUV, just in case.
你有一个接听付费电♥话♥
You have a collect call
来自奥尔良教区监狱的囚犯
from an inmate at Orleans Parish Prison.
是否接听
Would you like to accept?
是
Yes.
嘿 囚犯
Hey, jailbird?
你不是应该在看日间电视吗
Shouldn't you be watching daytime TV?
我有麻烦了 Lasalle
I'm in trouble, Lasalle.
怎么了
What's going on?
他们把我送到普通区了
They moved me to gen pop.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
今天早晨
This morning.
他们现在才允许我用电♥话♥
They wouldn't let me use the phone until just now.
我是联邦探员这事 不是秘密
It's no secret that I'm a fed.
这里有人想伤害我
There're people here who want to do me some serious harm.
是的 有人通过关系
Yeah, and somebody pulled some strings
把你和他们关在一起
to get you locked up right there with 'em.
是 我完了
Yeah, I'm screwed.
我们会把你弄出来的 Percy
We're gonna get you out of there, Percy.
我发誓
I promise.
得快一点
It's got to be soon.
我没时间了
I'm on borrowed time.
我们会尽全力的
We're gonna do everything we can.
我需要你在我们救你出去之前
And I need you to get yourself safe
确保自己的安全
until we do.
你在听吗
You listening?
在
Yeah.
无论如何要确保自己的安全 Percy
Do whatever it takes to get yourself safe, Percy.
用任何方式
Anything.
抓住她
Get her up!
-把她关起来 马上 -走
- Put her in the hole. Now! - Let's go.
好吧 Chris 但是...
All right, Chris. But ju...
一有发现就告诉我
Let me know as soon as you find out anything new.
你知道我会的
You know I will.
该死
Damn it.
Hamilton让人把Sonja转到普通区了
Hamilton had Sonja transferred to general population.
Sonja还好吗
Is Sonja all right?
她袭击了一个守卫 她自己
She jumped a guard. Got herself...
被关进小黑屋了 她现在是安全的
put into solitary. She's safe for now.
好吧 那请坐回去
Okay. Then please sit back down.
我还没完成取样
I'm not done taking samples.
-我得走了 -帮Sonja越狱吗
- I need to go. - Break Sonja out?
我要去市政厅
I'm going to City Hall.
啊 让Hamilton了解下你的想法
Ah, to give Hamilton a piece of your mind.
这办法在过去有帮你解决问题吗
How did that work out for you in the past?
Dwayne 你想帮助Sonja吗
Dwayne, you want to help Sonja?
如果你想阻止Hamilton 就让我们找出
If you want to stop Hamilton, then let's identify
杀害Morgan牧师的凶手
Chaplain Morgan's killer.
拜托坐下吧
Please sit down.
Lasalle和Gregorio觉得我很鲁莽
Lasalle and Gregorio think I'm being reckless.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表