He's not stupid.
他马上就会发现的
He'll figure us out soon.
所以我们才要小心谨慎
So we play it tight.
我们把Javier叫来询问
We have Javier come in for questioning.
尽可能拖住他
We hold him long as we can.
给Gregorio和Lasalle争取时间
Give Gregorio and Lasalle time
去追踪
to track the cash,
现金的去向
see where it goes.
-再对Garcia进行抓捕 -是的
- And then arrest Garcia. - Yes.
哦 Dwayne
Oh, Dwayne.
我想给我未婚夫打电♥话♥
I'd like to call my fiancé.
我们已经打了 他正在路上
We already have. He's on his way.
我们能问你一些问题么
Can we ask you some questions?
我能怎么说呢
Well, what can I say?
这本来应该是一次庆祝活动
This was supposed to be a celebration.
我和我的朋友们在游船上放松一下
Me and my friends cutting loose on a cruise.
你为什么选择在南美旅行呢
What made you choose South America?
是Javier的想法 这是我们相遇的地方
It was Javier's idea. It's where we met.
我在哥伦比亚做慈善工作有一段时间了
I was doing charity work in Colombia for a long time.
-建造学校 -你知道
- Building schools. - And do you know
Javier是做什么工作的么
what Javier does for a living?
Javier的工作和船上被杀的服务生
What does Javier's work have to do with
-有什么关系呢 -我们认为游船
- a waiter being murdered on his boat? - We think the yacht
-被用于走私 -服务生
- was being for smuggling. - The waiter
可能看到了一些他不该看到的东西
probably saw something he shouldn't.
而且你认为这和Javier有关系么
And you think it has something to do with Javier?
-事实上 -只是安全起见
- Actually... - Just covering our bases.
他是一个好男人
He's a good man.
-你会喜欢他的 -会的
- You'll like him. - Sure.
想喝杯茶么
Want a cup of tea?
嗯
Yeah.
马上回来
Be right back.
好的
Okay.
她根本没意识到Javier是毒枭
She has no idea that Javier is cartel.
她要是知道就不会和他订婚
She wouldn't be engaged to him if she did.
我们有什么理由不告诉她吗
And is there a reason why we're not telling her?
Javier是个危险人物
Javier's dangerous.
他在利用她
He's using her...
出于某种原因
for a reason.
我一定要查明原因
I need to find out why.
她知道的越少 就越安全
The less she knows, the safer she is.
至少现在是这样
For now, at least.
我找到他了
Oh, I got him.
这地方到底是哪儿
What exactly is this place?
这里是码头一号♥大街 货车车♥库♥
It's the First Street Wharf. Trucking depot.
他们把货运到东南部的各个角落
They ship cargo all over the Southeast.
可能是在换车
Probably switching vehicles.
Patton 你在吗
Hey, Patton, you with us?
3P 为您效劳
Triple P, at your service.
刚刚收到照片
Just got the photos.
包括未明身份的嫌疑人的特写
Including a beauty shot of your unknown suspect.
我那厉害的伙计正在处理呢
My capable associate is all over it.
现在用BRUCE扫描照片
Running the photos through BRUCE
做脸部识别
for facial recognition now.
Swanson 你也在吗
Swanson, you still with us?
贩毒分子想咬我一口
Cartel tried to take a bite out of me.
我也得反击
Gonna bite back.
看 Blanco和他的人正往里走
Oh, wait, Blanco and his man are going inside.
我们要看不到了
We're losing visual.
货车车♥库♥的专用服务器上
Depot's got a multiplex closed circuit security system
有一个多通道闭路安全系统
on a dedicated server.
这些话的意思是
Do any of those words mean you can
你能让我们看到里面的情况么
give us access to what's inside?
给我一分钟 我将变成你的天眼
Give me a minute, I'll be your eyes in the sky.
我不喜欢像个无头苍蝇 Ernesto Blanco和那些现金
No, I don't like flying blind. Ernesto Blanco and that cash
是我们逮捕Javier的唯一线索
are our only link to taking Javier down.
Patton正全力以赴 不是么 我们行的
Well, Patton's all over it, all right? We got this.
特别探员Pride
Special Agent Pride.
Garcia先生
Mr. Garcia.
你们认识么
You know each other?
几个礼拜前 特别探员Pride
Special Agent Pride was instrumental
在我儿子的学校处理一些麻烦事时
in handling some unfortunate business
起到了很大的作用
at my son's school a couple of weeks ago.
你儿子还好么
How is your son?
很好
Better.
你知道你为什么在这里么
You know why you're here?
在我的游船上有一个人被谋杀了
A man was murdered on my yacht.
是你的船员干的
By your crew.
知道原因吗
Any idea why?
"黄金女孩"号♥是你经营的
The Golden Girl was your charter.
船员都是你雇的
The crew were your employees.
是的 没错
Yes, it's true.
但我不会时刻监督它的运作
But I don't see to day-to-day operations.
几个礼拜前
That's what you said a couple weeks ago
你的建筑公♥司♥
when your construction company
在倾倒有毒物质时 你也是这样说
was responsible for dumping toxic soil.
在你游船上的
The crew...
这些船员
on your yacht
可能涉嫌走私
may have been involved in smuggling.
你在雇人方面好像不太擅长
You don't seem to have much luck when it comes to hiring people.
我被警告过
I was warned New Orleans
新奥尔良是一座危险的城市
is a dangerous city.
现在证明
No, it's proven
这是真的了
to be true.
可是我的工作
But my work
还有我的未婚妻在这里
and my fiancée are here.
我现在可以去看Eliza么
May I see Eliza now?
还不行
Not just yet.
BRUCE刚刚获得了
Just got an ID
不明嫌疑人的身份信息
on BRUCE for our unidentified suspect.
叫Emile Rojas 是哥伦比亚人
Emile Rojas. Colombian national.
他的简历发给你了
Sending his résumé your way.
国际刑♥警♥组织监视这个家伙很多年了
Interpol's been monitoring this guy for years.
他牵扯到南美地区
Well, he's connected to all kind of murders
各种各样的谋杀
in South America.
枪击 刺杀 爆♥炸♥
Shootings, stabbings, bombings.
受害者包括目击证人 政客 毒品交易分子
Victims are witnesses, politicians, drug dealers.
所有的人都有一个共同点
All with one connection in common.
与Ciudad Natal贩毒集团有关
Ciudad Natal.
Rojas是个职业杀手 枪手
Rojas is a sicario. Hit man.
Blanco雇他去干掉一个目标
Either Blanco hired him to take out a target...
或者Blanco就是目标 我们必须
Or Blanco is a target. We need access
马上看到监控画面
to those cameras now.
找到他们了 他们在
I got 'em. They're in a room
建筑南边的一个房♥间里
in the south side of the building.
好 他们在干什么
All right, what are they doing?
-说话 -不 有点不对劲
- Talking. - No, something's wrong.
Blanco看起来很恐惧
Blanco looks scared.
哦 妈呀
Oh, damn!
是袭击 赶紧进去
It's a hit! Get in there now!
我们走
Let's go!
死了
Dead.
Patton
Patton,
Rojas在哪儿
where's Rojas?
他正在走向河边的出口
He's taking the riverside exit.
钱一定还在货车里
Cash must be still in the van.
我们跟丢他了
We lost him.
陌生人:搞定了。钱在路上。
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
再好不过了
Never better.
但是我恐怕
But I'm afraid an urgent
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表