有一件急事
business matter has just
需要我
come up that...
立刻去做
requires my full attention.
我现在要去接Eliza
I'm going to collect Eliza now.
我们还没问完问题呢
We're not done asking you questions
关于你游船上的船员
about the crew of your yacht.
但是我没有什么可说的了
But I have nothing left to say.
除非我是因为某种原因被拘留
So unless I'm being detained for some reason,
我想我可以走了
I assume I'm free to go.
当然
Of course.
你觉得他知道自己现在的处境有多糟糕吗
Do you think he knows how cornered he is right now?
老实说
Honestly...
我说不准
I can't tell.
有情况 Blanco刚被贩毒集团的职业杀手杀了
We got a situation. Blanco was just killed
杀手带着现金逃走了
by a cartel hit man. He got away with the cash.
见鬼
Damn it.
今天早些时候 我们在Javier Garcia的调查中掌握了
Start of the day, we had cartel lieutenant Ernesto Blanco,
贩毒集团的代理人Ernesto Blanco
millions in drug money and a foothold
数以百万计的毒资以及据点
in the Javier Garcia investigation.
现在Blanco死了
Now Blanco's dead,
钱也没了 Javier逍遥法外
the cash is gone and Javier's walking free.
Emile Rojas是贩毒集团的职业杀手
Emile Rojas is a cartel hit man.
他杀了Blanco 拿走现金 很可能是
He killed Blanco, took the cash, probably on Javier's orders
Javier在海岸警卫队查封游艇后下的命令
after the Coast Guard seized his yacht.
那现在Rojas在哪里
And where's Rojas now?
消失了
In the wind.
这让我们陷于什么处境了
Which leaves us where?
我来告诉你 搞砸了
I'll tell you where: screwed.
Rojas是关键
Rojas is the key here.
找到他
Track him down,
把他和钱都挖出来
scoop him and the money up.
-长官 这是我们要做的 -不 这是
- It's what we do, sir. - No, it's what
他的做法 我们
he does. What we do
要按照章程和程序来
is protocol and procedure.
过去我们都是这么做的 直到你来了南方
Or we did, until you came south.
听着 我知道我搞砸了 但我们真的有机会
Look, I know I messed up. But we got a real shot
让Javier永不翻身 -曾经有
at wrapping Javier up for good. - Had.
不 我怪我自己
No, I... I blame myself.
我让你们两个采取了主动
I let you two take initiative.
不会再发生这种事了
It won't happen again.
Gregorio 你不用插手这件事了
You're sitting this out, Gregorio.
什么
What?
这是你的案子 也是我的
It's as much my case as it is yours.
不再是了 回办公室去
Not anymore. Go back to the office.
-长官 我 -谢谢你 Gregorio
- Sir, I... - Thank you, Gregorio.
你连提都不要提
Don't even start.
Gregorio是个好探员 我们需要她
Gregorio's a good agent. We need her.
FBI NCIS
The FBI, NCIS
海岸警卫队都参与了这个案子
and the Coast Guard are working the case.
人手足够
That's plenty of manpower.
好吧 你是老大
Well, you're the boss.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
只是承认你的领导地位
Just acknowledging your leadership.
你可从没这样过
Well, you never have before.
现在必须合作
Got to work together here.
好吧
Okay.
我们现在去找消失的现金
Let's go find that missing cash.
东南地区的货物运输都经过第一大街码头
First Street Wharf ships cargo all over the Southeast.
每小时有数十辆货车来往
Dozens of trucks come and go by the hour,
运输成吨♥的货物
moving tons of freight.
我们交叉比对了Javier Garcia公♥司♥的
We cross-referenced manifests with deliveries
来往货单
to or from Javier Garcia's businesses.
我想你们还没有找到关联
Assuming you haven't found a connection,
否则我们就在路上了
or we'd be on our way.
不 我们找到了关联
No. We have a connection.
只不过 不是跟Javier有关
It's just not to Javier.
奔流大牧场
River Run Ranch.
下午货车从仓库出来后去了那儿
The truck from the depot headed there this afternoon.
如果这个大牧场跟Javier没有关系
Well, if the ranch isn't connected to Javier,
那跟谁有关系呢
then who's it connected to?
Javier的未婚妻
Javier's fiancée.
Eliza West
Eliza West.
我要弄张逮捕证
I'm pulling a warrant.
Eliza跟贩毒集团没有关系
Eliza is not involved in cartel business.
那她也没有什么可隐瞒的
Then she'll have nothing to hide.
Dwayne 出什么事情了
Dwayne, what is going on?
只是例行搜查
It's just a routine search.
要搜查谁
Routine for who?
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
认识
Yes.
他是Javier游艇上的大副
He was a mate on Javier's yacht.
他出什么事了
Is he in trouble?
他死了
He's dead.
我们认为杀了他的那个人
We think the man who killed him
带着我们要找的证据来过这里
came here with some evidence we're searching for.
什么证据
What kind of evidence?
几百万美金现金
Millions of dollars in cash.
我们在这养马
We raise horses here
训马 我们没藏一分钱
and train them, we're not hiding any money.
-不是你的钱 -是你未婚夫的
- Don't think it's your money. - It's your fiancé's.
Javier把钱放在银行里
Javier keeps his money in the bank
就像别人一样
just like everyone else.
是你告诉她 还是我来说
So are you going to tell her or am I?
你听说过Ciudad Natal吗
Have you heard of the Ciudad Natal?
哥伦比亚的贩毒集团
Colombian drug cartel.
在报纸上看过
In the newspaper.
Javier Garcia是他们的一个领导者
Javier Garcia's one of their leaders.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
这是真的 Eliza
It's true, Eliza.
Javier是个投资人
Javier is an investor.
他有几家汽车旅馆 一家建筑公♥司♥
He owns some motels, a construction company.
就这样
That's all.
我知道这让人很难接受
I know this is a lot to take in.
他和我的家族基金会合作
He partnered with my family foundation
回馈社会
to give back to the community.
他不是
He is not
毒贩子
a drug dealer.
我们有发现了
We got something here.
大约3百万美金
Maybe around $3 million.
Lasalle和Gregorio看到的比这更多
Lasalle and Gregorio saw a lot more.
这足够了
That's enough.
我不知道这些是哪来的
I have no idea where that came from.
是毒品交易得来的 West女士
From drug trafficking, Ms. West.
这是不义之财
That's, uh, blood money.
它 这不可能是真的
It-- this can't be true.
回我办公室把这事弄清楚
Well, we'll figure it out back at my office.
等下 我现在被捕了吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, am I being arrested?
没人被捕
No one's under arrest.
至少 暂时没有
Not yet, at least.
West女士 你有外套吗
Ms. West, do you have a jacket?
我的探员会拿给你
One of my agents will get it for you.
Dwayne 发生了什么
Dwayne, what is happening?
稍等
Just wait.
Isler
Isler...
嘿 这不容商榷
Hey, this isn't up for debate.
她现在参与进来了
She's coming in now.
今天早上我们按照你的方式来
Now, we tried it your way this morning
结果事情搞砸了
and it blew up in our faces.
她是个嫌疑犯
She's a person of interest.
Eliza不傻
Eliza's not stupid.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表