海军罪案调查处: 新奥尔良 前情提要
Previously on NCIS: New Orleans
Percy呢
Where's Percy?
他们要带她去监狱
They're taking her to jail.
我有麻烦了 Lasalle
I'm in trouble, Lasalle.
他们把我送到普通区了
They moved me to gen pop.
Patton Plame 我请你
Patton Plame, I'm gonna need you
把手从键盘上面移开
to take your hands off that keyboard.
你的电脑专家已经涉及触犯了
Your computer specialist has been involved
联邦网络危害罪
in committing federal cybercrime.
这值得你拿职业生涯去冒险么
Is this worth risking your career over?
我们抓住凶手
We catch the killer,
Pride有机会
Pride has a chance
扳倒Hamilton
to bring down Hamilton.
"清水市的新威胁"
“A new threat in Clearwater.”
Hamilton几周前把警务撤走了
Hamilton removed police services weeks ago.
建立贿赂基金来大量购买♥♥地♥产♥
Set up a slush fund to buy up properties.
强制不愿出♥售♥的人们离开
Forced people out who wouldn't sell.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的新任安全顾问 Stone先生
My new security consultant, Mr. Stone.
你说你会对付NCIS
You said you'd handle NCIS.
Stone先生 Hamilton的人
Mr. Stone, Hamilton's guy.
目标将在48小时后到达新奥尔良
Target arrives in New Orleans in approximately 48 hours.
听起来他们像是在讨论某种袭击
Sounds like they're talking about some kind of hit.
我们不逮捕Stone 我们要跟踪他
We're not arresting Stone. We're gonna follow him.
一举将Hamilton彻底拿下
Take down Hamilton once and for all.
Stone刚刚停车 进了Clement海鲜店
Stone just pulled over. He's entering Clement's Seafood.
等我命令
Stand by.
收到
Copy that.
我们在一街之隔的Fulton街
We're one street over, on Fulton.
要我们换一下么
Want us to alternate?
不用 待在原地
No, hold your position.
看看他想干什么
Let's see what he's up to.
现在看不见他可是很冒险的
It's a big risk losing sight of him,
不是么 King
ain't it, King?
我们知道他正计划袭击某人
All right, we know he's planning a hit on somebody,
而我们本可以抓住他
and, uh, we could've arrested him,
但我们却决定让他走
but we decided to let him go.
不 是我选择让他走
No, I chose to let him go.
看看他在找谁 而且今天是周日
See who he's after. Besides, it's Sunday.
Clement关门了 我怀疑他的目标不在里面
Clement's is closed. I doubt his target's inside.
那Stone在干什么
But then what's Stone doing?
我们从清水市一直跟踪他到这儿
We've been tailing him all the way from Clearwater.
-怎么在这儿停了 -也许他发现我们了
- Why stop there? - Could be he spotted us.
也许他正迅速逃走
Maybe he's hightailing it.
Stone回来找他的车了
Stone's headed back to his car.
这么快
Already?
我跟着他
I'll follow him,
你们俩检查仓库
you two check out the warehouse,
看是否能发现他在里面干什么
see if you can figure out what he was doing in there.
但小心点
But be careful.
我不知道你们会发现什么
I don't know what you're gonna find.
明白
You got it.
趴下
Get down!
让开 趴下
Get out of the way! Get down!
趴下
Get down!
不
No!
NCIS 新奥尔良
S03E23
你还好么
You all right?
不 我不好
No, I'm not.
Stone刚刚开枪了
Stone just opened fire.
拥挤的街道
Crowded street.
根本不顾伤及无辜
Didn't care about hurting anybody else,
只想赶紧逃走
just wanting to get away from me.
我们一定要查出这个人的真实身份
We got to find out who this joker really is.
他显然觉得我们查不出
Well, he obviously doesn't think we can.
否则 他不会干出这种事情
Otherwise, he wouldn't have done something like this.
不管Hamilton在干什么
Yeah, well, whatever Hamilton's up to
肯定比我们想的还要严重
has got to be a lot worse than we thought.
雇佣这样的人
Hire somebody like that.
为什么是警方在处理现场 而不是我们
Why is NOPD processing the scene and not us?
因为我们不知道Stone到底是谁 也不知道他的目标
Because we don't know who Stone really is or who he's after.
但我们还在跟进之前NCIS的案子啊
Still, we're following up on leads from prior NCIS cases--
Garcia 清水市
Garcia, Clearwater.
我们知道Hamilton是幕后黑手
We know Hamilton's behind this all.
对 但也只有我们知道
Yeah, but, we're the only ones who do.
我们没有确凿的证据...
And without solid evidence...
这就不是NCIS的案子
It's not an NCIS case.
你们在仓库里有什么发现吗
You find anything out at the warehouse?
小龙虾 大生蚝 包装材料 没什么异常
Lobster, oyster tanks, packing materials, nothing unusual.
没有Stone同伙的痕迹
No trace of Stone's pals.
Stone从清水市一路直达那里
Stone drove there specifically from Clearwater.
一定有其原因
There's got to be a reason.
打给Sebastian 让他去那儿搜索一下
Call Sebastian, get him out there, scour the place.
问题是 我们已经让Sebastian去查监控录像
The only problem is we have Sebastian checking surveillance
希望找到Stone 同时还让他
hoping to find Stone, while also trying
去查出目标是谁
to figure out who his target is.
我们的人手太少了 托这位好市长的福
We're spread very thin here, thanks to the good mayor
不遗余力地把我们一个个拆散
doing everything he can to break us apart.
唯一的好消息是 我们正在争取
Only good news is we're working on something to try to get
让法官重新考虑Sonja的藐视法庭罪
the judge to rescind Sonja's contempt charge.
是啊 希望在其他狱友吃了她之前
Yeah, hopefully get her out of there
能救她出来
before the other prisoners eat her alive.
好 那就去吧 救她出来
Okay, well, go, make that happen.
如果我们找不到Stone 我们一定要查出他的目标是谁
If we can't find Stone, we got to figure out who he's after.
不管是谁 原因是什么
'Cause whoever it is and why
都是抓住Hamilton的关键
is the key to nailing Hamilton.
这不是你的错 Pride
It's not your fault, Pride.
对 是Hamilton的错
No, it's Hamilton's.
你到底在干什么
The hell are you doing?
是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?
枪击事件的新闻满天飞
The shooting's all over the news.
-你到底在想什么 -别紧张
- The hell were you thinking? - Relax.
最重要是 我们已经为明天做好准备了
All that matters is we're on track for tomorrow.
我的人在NCIS发现之前
My team cleaned out the warehouse
将库房♥清理干净了
before NCIS found anything.
那你为什么来这里
So why are you here?
你的搭档们 他们很担心
Your partners. They're concerned.
担心什么
Concerned about what?
Pride
Pride.
无论你对他或他的队伍做了什么
No matter what you do to him or his team,
他们一直在追查
they keep on investigating.
不要担心
You know what? Don't worry about it.
我来解决Pride
I'll handle Pride.
还有 你赶紧滚
Meantime, get out of here.
我还要准备讲话呢
I got a presentation to prepare.
你的朋友相当麻烦了
Your friend's in a lot of trouble.
藐视法庭可是重罪 Lasalle探员
Contempt of court is a serious offense, Agent Lasalle.
我明白 法官大人
I understand, Your Honor.
但你如果不放她出来 后果不堪设想
But you don't understand what'll happen if you don't let her out.
虽然我没有证据证明这点
All right, I don't have any proof of this,
但是一个有权势的政客 腐♥败♥的政客
but a powerful politician, a corrupt one,
正在使出浑身解数
is trying to do everything in his power
阻止我们抓住他
to keep us from busting him.
Percy在监狱里这么耗下去
And every day Percy is in prison
不仅会因他动用关系
not only puts her at risk
把她置于险境
because of the strings he's pulled,
同时也让他更容易逃脱谋杀的罪名
but makes it easier for him to get away with murder.
Sonja做错了事 我明白
Sonja did wrong. I get that.
但是 如果你不帮我们
But something very bad
将会发生非常严重的事情
is gonna happen here if you don't help us.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表