given who you represent.
♪ Oh, baby, we go together... ♪
以为会穿着套装 拿着公文包么
Looking for a pantsuit and briefcase?
或者是 戴个眼罩来道疤
Or maybe an eye patch and a scar?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是不像你
Just not you.
嘿 Gregorio
Hey, Gregorio,
你觉得你应该尽快提出恐袭剧本的事情
you think you might bring up the Playbook anytime soon,
还是像第二次约会一样
or is that a like a second date
有问有答
type of question?
对我失望了吗
Do I disappoint?
一点都没有
Not in the least.
说真的 Pride
Honestly, Pride, how long
这前戏我们要玩多久
are we gonna go on with the foreplay?
Gregorio 你也许该推一下进度了
Gregorio, you might want to give her a push.
好了 我们谈正事吧
Well, let's talk business.
我的雇主希望能尽快出个价
My employer is eager to make an offer.
我还没想好自己对出价是否感兴趣
I haven't decided if I'm entertaining an offer.
那我还能做点什么来说服你呢
Well, what else do I have to do to convince you?
在电梯里见我
Meet me at the elevator.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我的房♥间 带着你的酒
My room. And bring your drink.
因为这是唯一能让你看到恐袭剧本的办法
'Cause it's the only way you're gonna get to see the Playbook.
我会非常规矩的
I'll be on my best behavior.
我保证
Promise.
♪ But I wish, but I wish I was ♪
♪ Ooh, I wish, oh, wish I was... ♪
我要过去了 哥们
I'm heading up, boys.
如果苗头稍有不对 Gregorio
One sideways glance, Gregorio,
我们就立即终止整个行动
we shut this whole operation down.
请把武器放在桌子上
Weapon on the table, please.
你也是
You, too.
嗯
Hmm.
顶层套房♥
Penthouse.
能看到整个街区 很不错
View of the Quarter. Very nice.
十楼 酒店东侧
Tenth floor, east side of the hotel.
你一发话 我就行动
You say the word, I'm on the move.
我订这个房♥间不是为了风景
I didn't book the room because of the view.
阳台能让我上到楼顶
Balcony gives me access to the roof.
必要时候 是一条逃生路线
Escape route if I need it.
偏执的生活方式
Paranoid way of life.
我们这行生存的方式
Only way to survive in our line.
但很累人
Gets tiring, though.
为什么干这个呢
Why do it?
我有我的原因
I've got my reasons.
这就是恐袭剧本
Here's the Playbook.
语♥音♥激活的安全系统 需要我的声音
Voice activation security needs my voice.
祸不单行
看看吧
Have a look.
-Sebastian -Pride
- Sebastian. - Pride.
我运行的步态分♥析♥软件 刚刚得到一个匹配结果
I just got a hit back on that gait analysis I was running.
什么是步态分♥析♥软件
What's gait analysis?
现在解释这个太复杂了
It's too complicated to explain right now.
简单说 我们查出了谋杀嫌犯的身份
Bottom line, we got an I.D. on our murder suspect.
匹配结果是Eva Azarova
Eva Azarova came back as a match.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
程序不是百分百精确
Program's not 100% accurate,
但是 没错 我非常确定
but, yeah, I'm-I'm pretty damn sure.
Torres
Torres,
Gregorio跟凶手在一起
Gregorio's up there with our killer.
我去房♥间
I got the room.
你殿后
You cover the back
以免她试图逃跑
in case she tries to escape.
收到
Copy.
Gregorio 你听到了吗
Gregorio, do you hear that?
已经确定Eva是
Got confirmation that Eva's responsible
谋杀Ferdinand的凶手
for Ferdinand's murder.
我正在赶过去 但你得马上离开那里
I'm on my way, but you need to get out of there now.
一切看起来都没问题 我会联♥系♥我的雇主
Everything seems in order. I'll reach out to my employer...
我知道你不是Monica Grange
I know you're not Monica Grange,
因为我今早看着她死了
because I watched her die this morning.
我以为可能是Victor派你来的
I thought Victor may have sent you
因为你绝对是他喜欢的类型
because you're definitely his type.
我完全不知道Victor是谁 但你要面临一个更大的问题
I don't even know who Victor is, but you got bigger problems
因为你正用刀子指着一个联邦探员
'cause you're pointing a knife at a federal agent.
扔掉它
Drop it!
马上
Now!
Pride 嫌犯已经在我控制之下
Pride, I got the suspect in custody.
收到 马上就到
Copy that. Almost there.
Pride
Pride?
你是NCIS的人
You're NCIS.
没错
Yeah.
你因为间谍行为以及
And you're under arrest for espionage
谋杀Ferdinand Pisco和Monica Grange被捕了
and the murder of Ferdinand Pisco and Monica Grange.
你们在间谍这事上确实抓到我了 可我没杀那两个人
Well, you got me on espionage, but I didn't kill those people.
哦 是吗 那谁杀的
Oh, yeah? Then who did?
刚刚做了这个的人
Same person who just did that.
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- You hit? - No.
待在那
Stay there.
Gregorio
Gregorio?
你还好吗
You okay?
两个枪手跑出了阳台
Two gunmen went out the balcony.
他们拿着恐袭剧本
They have the Playbook.
Torres 两个嫌犯朝你那里去了 有武装
Torres, two suspects headed your way, armed.
Torres 你收到了吗
Torres, do you copy?
Torres探员现在无法回应你
Agent Torres is unable to respond.
你是谁
Who is this?
这是一个要跟你谈判的人
The man you'll be negotiating with
如果你想让Torres活着回来的话
if you want Torres back alive.
问问Eva 如果你不服从 会有什么后果
Ask Eva what happens if you don't comply.
我等你的电♥话♥
I'll expect your call.
刚跟Vance主任通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Director Vance,
他正准备派陆战队员来救Torres回去
who's ready to send the Marines down to get Torres back.
-我们现在掌握多少 -不太多
- What do we know? - Not much.
Torres和恐袭剧本昨晚被三个持枪者
Torres and the Playbook were taken last night
装进一辆黑色SUV 从Roosevelt酒店带走了
by three gunmen in a black SUV at the Roosevelt Hotel.
Sebastian和McGee正在尝试追踪那辆SUV的移♥动♥路线
Sebastian and McGee are trying to track the movements
但是看起来它就那么凭空消失了
of that SUV, but it seems like it vanished into thin air.
不论这个Victor是谁 他对自己做的事非常拿手
This Victor's good at what he does, whoever he is.
Eva像是明确知道他是谁
Well, Eva seems to know exactly who he is.
她昨晚像是在等他
It's like she was expecting him last night.
他可能就是第五个买♥♥家
He could be the fifth buyer,
是他杀死了其他买♥♥家
responsible for killing the others.
是啊 昨晚在酒店里守株待兔
Yeah, laying in wait at the hotel
等着抢走恐袭剧本
last night to grab the Playbook.
但是Ferdinand Pisco和Monica Grange被杀时
But Eva was there when Ferdinand Pisco
Eva在场 为什么
and Monica Grange were killed. Why?
这有一堆没法回答的问题
It's a lot of unanswered questions.
比如说 Torres还活着吗
Like, is Torres even still alive?
Torres还活着 因为Victor要把他当筹码
Torres is alive because Victor needs him as a bargaining chip.
好吧 没有Eva的语♥音♥识别
Well, Playbook can't be opened
恐袭剧本没法被打开
without Eva's voice verification.
Eva是那个有可能为我们
And Eva's the one person who might be able to fill in
解开谜团的人 Gregorio我们走
the rest of the blanks for us. Let's go, Gregorio.
继续查
Keep digging.
我希望我那位新朋友能加入我们
I was hoping that my new friend would join us.
没能知道她的真名
I didn't catch her real name.
真是太遗憾了
That's too bad.
绝对没猜到她是一名联邦探员
Never would have guessed that she was a federal agent.
而且 她打起架来 很有一手
Plus, she has a mean right hook.
我会转告她的
I'll let her know.
现在 你得告诉我Victor是谁
Right now, you need to tell me who Victor is.
俄♥罗♥斯♥探员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表