Yeah. He's stable now, and they'll be
飞行过程中会有人一直看护他
monitoring him the entire flight.
他们现在正准备让Gilbert起飞
They're prepping Gilbert to fly now.
有Costas的踪迹吗
Any sign of Costas?
没有 但如果他知道他们正在转移Gilbert
No, but if he knows they're moving Gilbert,
他会知道从哪打出下一枪
he'll know where to take his next shot.
这意味着我们不能让Gilbert离开医院
Which means we can't let Gilbert leave the hospital.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
如果得不到移植 他就会死的
He'll die if he doesn't get the transplant.
是啊 不过如果你关于Gostas的想法♥正♥确
Yeah, but if you're right about Costas,
还没到机场他就会先死了
he'll die before he gets to the airport.
Gregorio
Gregorio.
你的射击到底有多好
Exactly how good of a shot are you?
我查过了救护车去机场的路线
I checked the paramedic's airport route,
这意味着Costa也查过了
which means Costas could've checked it, too.
如果我是对的 他会在救护车
If I'm right, he'll take his shot
经过运河大街的时候开枪
the moment the ambulance reaches Canal Street.
那儿非常熙攘
Because it's crowded.
尤其周日
Especially on a Sunday.
对不太了解新奥尔良的人来说倒不坏
Not bad for someone who supposedly doesn't know NOLA.
这计划还是很危险 King 特别是你和我
Still a risky plan, King. Especially for you and me.
Gregorio说她是神枪手
Gregorio says she's a sharpshooter.
如果在Costas打出致命一枪时
That won't matter if we don't spot Costas
我们还没找到他那也没用
before he takes the kill shot.
不如我们都好好各司其职
Why don't you do your job and I'll do mine.
哟 你真是个自大狂 对吧
Yo, you're pretty cocky, aren't you?
是啊 我就是
Yeah, I am.
还有 我没法一直调查你
Besides, I can't keep investigating you
如果我让你送命 对吧
if I let you get killed, right?
够公平 行动吧
Fair enough. Let's do this.
嘿
Hey.
别担心
Don't worry.
我是你的后盾 乡下老鼠
I got your back, Country Mouse.
最好如此
You'd better.
乡下老鼠
"Country Mouse"?
那是啥 像个 什么东西
What's that, like, a thing?
说实在 小姐 这不关你的事
Actually, lady, it's none of your business.
也别失手
And don't miss.
我不想再失去任何人了
I ain't losing anybody else.
希望狙击手射的是到那个正确的替身
Hope the sniper shoots the right dummy.
我和你都是
You and me both.
哟 这区域真是够大的 你确定你能缩小范围
Yo, that's a pretty big area. You sure you can narrow it down?
大白天的 他的位置最低也在15层
Broad daylight, 15 floors minimum?
他不会从楼顶射击
He won't use a rooftop nest
因为他从不重复逃离路线
because he never repeats an escape route.
是啊 但依然有很多窗口和阳台
Yeah, but it's still a lot of windows and balconies.
把酒店和赌场作为边界来搜索
Use the hotel and the casino as your boundaries.
在这之间是他俯视运河街最好的位置
It's his best sight line down to Canal Street.
走吧 Pride
Go ahead, Pride.
马上到运河桥了
Coming up on Canal.
有他的踪影吗
Any sign of him?
还没有 继续开
Not yet. Keep driving.
一旦我们发现狙击手 你们就行动
As soon as we spot the sniper, you'll make your move.
你说得倒轻松
That's easy for you to say.
离那个人远一点 Chris
Just stay away from the body, Chris.
他正瞄准着呢
That's what he'll be aiming for.
好吧 但别忘了他还喜欢连带伤害
Well, don't forget he likes to injure other people, too.
快来不及了
Running out of time here.
他到底在什么鬼地方
Where the hell is he?
记住 我没提示你之前别打轮
Remember, don't crank your wheel until I tell you.
我需要点时间来调整射击角度
I'll need a second to line up my shot.
收到
Copy that.
呃 我不喜欢这感觉
Uh, I don't like this.
在那
There.
415楼 A栋 第五个窗户
415, side A, window five.
Pride 就现在
Pride, now.
坐稳了
Hold on.
打中了
You got him.
很确定是直接穿过心脏一枪毙命
Pretty sure it was right through the heart, too.
报应轮回啊
Karma's a bitch.
说得对
Copy that.
狙击手已经解决了 危险清除
Sniper's down. All clear.
收到了
Copy that.
干得漂亮
Good job.
收队吧
Code 4.
美国警方无线电呼号♥代码,指现场局势得到控制,无需更多支援
她确实很棒 这一点我承认
She's good. I'll give her that.
是啊 不过问题在于
Yeah. But the problem is,
现在她的目标变成了我们
now we're back in her crosshairs.
我不是都保证过了一定抓住这个混♥蛋♥么
Now, didn't I promise y'all we'd catch the bastard?
我早就说过了 新奥尔良最牛
Huh? Didn't I tell you we'd do it? NOLA proud!
耶
Who dat?!
嗨 你好啊 大兄弟
Hey! How you doing, my man?
现在就让派对开始吧
Now let's get this party started. Yeah!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
谁会真的去给他投票啊 到底
Who actually voted for that guy, anyway?
喜欢派对的人呗
Eh, folks who like to party.
不论好坏 大部分新奥尔良人都是
Which, for better or worse, is more than half of New Orleans.
我可不信任他 永远不会
Well, I don't trust the guy. Never will.
不管Hamilton这行为有多坏 我们还是得往好的地方看
Got to take the good with the bad with Hamilton.
哦我怎么没看见好事在哪儿
Oh, and what's the good again?
好的地方就是 我们在坏蛋伤害更多人之前解决了他
Good is, we got the bad guy before he hurt anybody else.
一个危险的人物
Dangerous man.
有可能造成更糟糕的后果
Could've been a lot worse.
对我们而言仍然有可能更糟糕
Yeah, could be worse for us, still.
我们现在知道他是被雇佣来解决贩毒集团的内应们
Now that we know he was hired to eliminate cartel embeds,
首都派来的人就得在这呆上一段时间了
D.C.'s gonna be sticking around a while longer.
直到FBI把他们斩草除根
Just until the FBI roots out the last of them.
或者把我们除掉
Or roots us out.
正如我所说 我们没有任何过错
Like I said, we've done nothing wrong.
但对司法部来说就不一定了
Still, that doesn't always matter to DOJ.
我在ATF的时候
Look, another unit got reviewed once
有个小组被评估了
when I was with ATF.
他们没做错事与评估结果没一点关系
It didn't matter they didn't do anything wrong.
他们只不过想抓个替罪羊而已
They wanted a scapegoat, they got one.
我不会让这种事发生在我们头上的
Not gonna let that happen to us.
你说话算数
Promise?
我打包票
Count on it.
我们怎么处理她的东西
What are we gonna do with her stuff?
就留那呗 反正是她的
We leave it alone. It's hers.
抱歉
Sorry.
这需要一些时间来适应
Gonna take some time to get over.
不会睡一觉起来就没事了
Not gonna happen overnight.
这不是我们所期望的结果
Not something we were expecting,
甚至我们都还没有时间去消化它
not something we've even had time to process.
我还是不相信Merri不回来了
I still can't believe Merri's not coming back.
我明白
I know.
但是事情就是这样啊
But it is what it is.
我们就得团结在一起 比往常更加紧密
And we have to stick together, more so now than ever.
我们仍是个家庭 Sonja
Still a family, Sonja,
只不过是 小了一点罢了
just... a little smaller is all.
好了
Okay, so...
出发吧 我们还得参加个滑稽表演赛呢
Let's go. We got a burlesque competition to go to.
-等一下 啥玩意儿 -额
-Wait. What was that? - Uh...
我在酒吧被邀请了
I offered up the bar.
他们逼我参加
Uh, they roped me into it.
不准讽刺我
Don't give me any guff.
呵呵 我可不敢保证
Oh, I'm not making any promises.
表演还得继续啊
Show must go on.
欧
Oh!
您请
After you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表