前情提要
Previously on NCIS: New Orleans
这艘游艇属于Javier Garcia
The yacht belongs to Javier Garcia.
Ciudad Natal贩毒集团
Ciudad Natal Cartel's
在新奥尔良市的一把手 从事洗钱活动
top man in New Orleans. Launders their money.
是Dwayne Pride吗
Dwayne Pride?
-Eliza -哦 谢天谢地
- Eliza. - Oh, thank God.
嘿
Hey.
那个女人和嫌犯生活在一起 她肯定知道些什么的
That woman lives with our target. She knows something.
她根本没意识到Javier是毒枭
She has no idea that Javier is cartel.
他如果发现她与我们合作 你觉得
What do you think he'll do to her if he finds out
-他会对她做什么 -我们如果要获取数据
- she's cooperating? - If we want access,
必须有人做内应
it has to be someone on the inside.
Javier有台电脑
Javier has a computer
与专用服务器相连
with a dedicated server where
来处理他所有公务
he handles all his business.
如果华盛顿不能
If D.C. can't have
拿下Javier
Javier's head on a pike,
就要拿我们中一人开刀
they want one of ours.
我做了当时认为最好的决定
I did what I thought was best.
你违抗了命令 你的职业生涯结束了
You went rogue. Your career is over.
FBI会带你到安全屋
FBI will take you to a safe house
直到Javier和他的组织瓦解为止
until Javier and his organization are dismantled.
我非常 非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你...
Thank you for...
Pride探员 感谢你的到来
Agent Pride, thanks for coming.
我知道你与Eliza多么亲近
I know how close you and Eliza were.
不 你不知道 Garcia
No, you don't, Garcia.
但你会知道的
But you will.
什么
Sorry?
我向她承诺过 会保护她
I promised her I'd protect her.
不受你伤害
From you.
现在我向你保证
Now I'm promising you,
无论以什么方式
one way or the other,
你都会为此付出代价
you're gonna pay for this.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S03E11
华盛顿派我来是为了不让Ciudad Natal扎根在
D.C. sent me down to eliminate Ciudad Natal embeds
新奥尔良 我已经完成任务了
from New Orleans, and that's what I've done.
我该回去了
Time for me to go home.
但Natal的头目 Javier Garcia
But the face of the Natal, Javier Garcia,
仍逍遥法外 就好像这地盘是他的
is still walking around like he owns the place.
的确 但不会了
Yeah. But he doesn't.
再也不会了 我们已经切断了他的命脉
Not anymore. We've cut him off.
冻结了他洗钱的途径
We've frozen his ability to access his laundered drug money.
贩毒集团已经得到了有力的打击
The cartel's effectively defeated.
但Garcia没有 否则当我们发现
But Garcia's not, otherwise he would've bolted
他利用West家族洗钱时
as soon as we found out he was using the West family
他就会逃跑了 可为什么他还在这儿
to launder the money. Why is he still here?
听着 我当然想将Garcia绳之以法
Listen, I'd love nothing more than to bring Garcia to justice,
但我们都知道没有充分的证据
but we both know we don't have enough evidence.
这就是为什么 阻止他与贩毒集团
Which is why stopping him and the Natal
将新奥尔良作为基地
from using New Orleans as a base of operations
就已经足够了
will have to be good enough.
对我来说还不够
Well, it's not good enough for me,
你也不应该觉得足够
and it shouldn't be for you, either.
听着 Eliza的死让你感到很痛苦
Look, I know how badly you feel
我很清楚这点
about what happened to Eliza.
他不仅杀了Eliza
He didn't just kill Eliza,
他也杀了你的两名探员
he killed two of your agents.
嘿 你认为我不知道吗
Hey... Don't you think I know that?
你认为我不会为此感到恶心吗
Don't you think it makes me sick to my stomach...
那我们就来做点什么
Then let's do something about it.
听着 没什么能做了 都结束了
Look, there's nothing to be done. It's over.
对于Eliza的家庭来说 还没有结束
It's not over for Eliza's family.
他们一直在这座城市中行善
They've done nothing but good for this city,
但现在因为被Garcia利用
and now because Garcia used them,
他们的财政陷入困境
they're financially ruined,
他们的名誉受损
their name is ruined.
你离开了 而这并没有改变
You walk away, that doesn't change.
这事儿不仅跟你个人有关
This isn't just personal for you,
你懂么 Pride
you know, Pride?
这也跟我本人有关
It's personal for me, too.
不仅因为我损失了探员
And not just because of what happened to my agents.
-还有Gregorio -我们曾经是一个团队
- Gregorio. - We were a team.
至少我这么认为
At least I thought we were.
但她 她来到这里之后就变了
But she... she changed when she came down here.
是你 改变了她
You... You changed her.
你在因为开除她的事怪我
You're blaming me for you firing her?
不 当然不是 我...
No. Of course not. I'm...
我 我只是
Look, I'm ju... I'm just...
我是说 在这个过程中我们都失去了一些东西
I'm saying that we both lost something in the process.
我们都想得到更多
We both wanted more,
但是阻止Garcia
but stopping Garcia,
打击贩毒集团 我们能做到的就这么多了
defeating the Natal. It's the best that we can do.
我能做的不止这么多
Not the best I can do.
那总好过 让这事成为
Yeah. Well, it'd better be, or it'll be
你做的最后一件事
the last thing you do.
Garcia的事归FBI管
Now, Garcia is a matter
而不是NCIS
for the FBI now, not NCIS.
如果我们有办法起诉他 我们会去做
If we can find a way to prosecute him, we will,
但你不能私自调查他
but you're not to go after him on your own.
-我不听命于你 -的确 但我们都听命于
- I don't answer to you. - No. But we both answer
当初派我来这儿
to people who originally sent me down here
调查你和你的团队是否应该被遣散的人 记得吗
to see if you and your team should be disbanded, remember?
现在 请不要让我改变主意
Now, don't make me change my recommendation.
别管Garcia了
Leave Garcia alone.
我们认识吧
Don't I know you?
Lasalle 你在这儿做什么
Lasalle. What are you doing here?
我想 大概是等不及让你回来了
Just couldn't wait for you to get back, I suppose.
啊哈 让我猜猜
Uh-huh. Let me guess,
我们已经有案子了
we got a case already.
我不确定 但Pride想让所有人集♥合♥
Well, I'm not sure, but Pride wants all hands on deck.
应该与Javier Garcia有关
Think it's got something to do with Javier Garcia.
车在那儿
Over here.
对 但我和Patton谈过
Yeah, but I talked to Patton.
他说你们已经冻结了Garcia在贩毒集团的钱
He said that you guys busted up Garcia's cartel money,
FBI把这案子带回华盛顿处理了
and FBI was taking the case back to D.C.
你了解Pride的 他不满足于此
Knowing Pride, that didn't sit well with him.
我听说Isler解雇了Gregorio 你和她谈过了吗
I heard Isler fired Gregorio. You talk to her?
她还好吗
She okay?
嗯 她受到很大冲击
Yeah. She's pretty rocked.
要我说 她受到了不公平待遇
Got a raw deal, if you ask me.
让Garcia成了漏网之鱼 华盛顿需要一个替罪羊
D.C. wanted a scapegoat for letting Garcia off the hook,
她就是
and she was it.
这么做太恶心了
Yeah. That sucks.
对啊
Yep.
抱歉
Sorry.
没什么 生活还要继续
That's all right, life goes on.
没错 但是伤痛会持续一段时间
Yeah. But it's got to sting for a while. You know,
以为自己是孩子父亲 后来又发现不是
you can't think you're a dad, then find out you're not,
-放下这事可不容易 -你看看你
- and just move on. - Look at you.
刚帮你妈妈处理完继父的事情
You get back from helping your mama with your stepdad,
一回来就担心起我和Gregorio
and you're more worried about me and Gregorio.
顺便一问 他怎样了
By the way, how's he doing?
我继父吗 他死了
My stepdad? He died.
哦 别用那种眼神看着我 你知道我跟他不是很亲
Oh. Don't give me that look, you know we weren't close.
-我回去就是帮我妈妈处理这件事 -你想谈谈吗
- I just went back to help my mom. - You want to talk about it?
那你想谈谈这事儿吗
Probably about as much as you want to talk about this.
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表