♪ As the sun goes down ♪
♪ And the shadows grow long ♪
♪ Trying to find a gal I can call my own ♪
♪ Gettin' back on the road, not a moment too soon... ♪
Marta阿姨7点会准时到家
Aunt Marta's gonna be at the house 7:00 sharp,
所以你最好做好准备
so you best be ready.
你上学不能迟到
You can't be late for school
她上班也不能迟到
and she can't be late for work.
不行 你不能和那个男孩结伴回家
No, you cannot walk home with that boy.
我们已经讨论过了
We've had this conversation.
他很讨人厌
He's bad news.
不行
No.
生活中要我担心的事已经够多的了
I have enough things in my life to worry about
除了不担心
without having to worry about...
NCIS 新奥尔良
S03E15
可以了 小心点
Okay, easy now.
任何时候 你想要歇一会的话
Anytime you, uh, you want to take a break,
CJu3000只要u3000告诉我就好
CJ, you know, just... just let me know, okay?
不用了u3000我没事u3000你还好吗
No, I'm good. You okay?
还好u3000我现在是NCIS的探员了u3000这个
Yeah, I'm an NCIS agent now. This is, you know...
这个小菜一碟
this is a piece of cake.
还是把它放下吧
Let's set it down.
好主意
Yeah, that's a great idea.
-我只是有点好奇u3000-嗯
-u3000Just out of curiosity...u3000- Huh?
你怎么会又一次顺利通过基础训练的呢
how'd you make it through basic training again?
那个
That's...
得通过学习和努力
Got through from studying and effort,
这两样你都能用得上
both of which you could use a little more of.
我只是想要帮忙 妈
I'm just trying to help, Mom.
你只不过是想要Danny的房♥间罢了 因为他现在走了
Only 'cause you want Danny's room now that he's gone.
说到学习 明天就要数学考试了
Back to studying, Math test tomorrow.
去吧
Go.
再见 菜鸟
See you, newbie.
我真不敢相信他这么快就长大了
I can't believe how fast he's growing up, you know?
我也不敢相信我的孩子们这么快就都长大了
I can't believe how fast all my boys are growing up.
Danny加入海军了 你在NCIS
Danny joining the Navy, you at NCIS...
谢谢 医生 我和你的感觉一样
Oh, thanks, Doc, you know I feel the same about you.
你就像是我从未有过的母亲一样
You're like the mother that I never had.
你有母亲 Sebastian
You have a mother, Sebastian.
我见过她
I've met her.
确实
Exactly.
所以 这就变成了Wade之家吗
So, what, this gonna be the Wade cave now?
60英寸的等离子电视吗
Hmm? 60-inch plasma maybe?
扑克桌 熔岩灯吗
Poker table, a couple lava lamps?
我想弄成艺术工作室
I was thinking art studio, actually.
在我结婚前我一直在画画
I used to paint all the time before I got married.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, hold on.
我从不知道你结过婚
I never knew you were married.
结过 很久以前 不一样的生活
Yes, I was. A long time ago, different life.
你来看看
Have a look for yourself.
是他吗
Is this him?
Reginald
Reginald.
他挺好看的 是吧
Easy on the eye, isn't he?
是啊 那时你看上去真漂亮
Yeah, look how beautiful you were.
那种 不是说你现在不漂亮
That's... um, not that you're not beautiful now.
显然 你很 漂亮 只是
Obviously, you're... you're very beautiful, it's just...
你懂得 当你
you know, when you...
没关系 Sebastian
It's all right, Sebastian.
我们初遇时 Reginald是个很好的人
Reginald was a good man when we first met.
曾经我们也有过几年好时光
We had some good years together...
直到我们分开
until we didn't.
发生什么了
What happened?
我只能说他变了
Let's just say he changed...
不是往好的方向转变
not for the better.
来任务了
Duty calls.
看来我有具尸体要检验
Looks like I've got a body.
NCIS 可能是同一具
Yeah, NCIS. It's probably the same body.
你要和我拼车吗
You want to share a ride?
只要你不继续追问
Only if you don't ask any more questions.
这些人会照顾你的
These guys'll take care of you.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
是她发现的案发现场吗
She the first on scene?
有轨电车司机 刚要上班
Streetcar driver, just showing up for work.
新的一天没有好的开始
Not the best way to start a day.
大概和案件一样恐怖
About as grisly as it gets.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
新奥尔良警局说没有
Not according to NOPD,
希望我们能在监控录像里有所发现
but hopefully we got something from these security cameras.
我很怀疑
Well, I doubt it.
凶手把尸体
Killer placed the body
直接摆在这些有轨电车后面
directly behind these streetcars,
挡住了所有摄像头
blocking all the cameras.
我很怀疑凶手曾试图避开摄像头
I doubt the killer was trying to avoid cameras.
地点过于明确
It's too specific of a location.
我的侧写认为 无论凶手是谁
Profiler in me seems to think that whoever it was
都想做一个声明
was trying to make a statement.
我打赌你不想再约她出去了 对不对
Take it you don't want to ask her out again, am I right?
相亲 高风险
Blind date, high risk.
我告诉过你 她们不值一顿正餐
I told you, they're not worth dinner.
只喝酒就好 而且你也绝不该把你的号♥码给她
Just drinks, and you definitely don't give your number
直到你确定你喜欢她
until you're sure you like her.
Gregorio 那是你的侧写吗
Is that you profiling, Gregorio?
那是我的约会观 外行人
That's me dating, amateur.
我有过好多次约会 我不是外行
Mm, I've dated plenty. I'm not an amateur.
也许能找几个炮♥友♥
Maybe a couple of hookups,
但是没可能发展成男女朋友关系
but not potential relationships.
这简直是完全不同的两码事
It's a whole different deal,
还有那些约会软件上修图过度的照片
and this whole airbrushed-photo thing on dating apps...
我是说 唯一能确定双方是否有感觉的方法
I mean, the only way to trigger the yay or nay hormones
就是良好的 老式的 眼神接触
is to have good, old-fashioned eye contact.
我从不知道你是个浪漫主义者 Gregorio
I never knew you as a romantic, Gregorio.
侧写不仅是为了找出罪犯
Profiling's not just for finding criminals.
生活中也很有用的 相信我
Comes in handy, trust me.
目前我只知道受害者是军士长Karen Decker
All I know so far is the victim's Chief Karen Decker,
驻扎在Belle Chasse
based out of Belle Chasse.
还在等Loretta
Still waiting on Loretta,
所以我们现在还不能把尸体放下来
so we can't take the body down yet.
地上没有很多血迹
Not a lot of blood on the ground,
身上有很多刺伤的伤口
considering all the stab wounds,
这说明她是在其他地方遇害
which means she was killed somewhere else,
然后被移到这里
and then moved here.
问题是 为什么移到这里
The question is, why here?
要冒很大的风险
Big risk...
把她吊起来既费时又费力
taking the time and effort to string her up,
更别提对尸体的损毁了
not to mention the mutilation.
是仪式行为么
Talking ritualistic?
十字架的姿势表明她应该是一个祭品
Crucifix pose indicates she was meant to be a sacrifice.
眼睛被挖走了所以她无法看见凶手的灵魂
Eyes dug out so she couldn't see her killer's soul.
行 那么 我们若搞清楚
Okay, so, we figure out
她为什么献祭
what she was sacrificed for,
也许就能确定是哪个疯子对她做了这样的事
we might be able to ID the lunatic who did this to her.
天啊
My God.
Loretta
Loretta.
Loretta 你还好吗
Loretta, you all right?
请把她放下来
Please, get her down.
我们去找个梯子吧
Let's go find a ladder.
听着 Gregorio
Look, Gregorio,
我会向Decker的指挥官了解情况 好吗
I'll check with Decker's C.O., all right?
你带上Christopher和Patton
You take Christopher and get with Patton,
尽快并尽可能多的了解关于她的信息
find out as much about her as you can as fast as you can.
遵命
Copy that.
真是难以直视 不是吗
Tough to look at, isn't it?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表