NCIS新奥尔良 S03E16
不用了 谢谢 Hoyt
No, thanks, Hoyt.
明天还要上班 已经很晚了
School night, it's getting late.
不是我给你的
Not my idea.
是她
It's hers.
看得出来 她是你的粉丝
Apparently, you got a fan.
已经看你弹琴好久了
Been watching you play for a while now.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我来处理吧
I'll handle it.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
觉得你需要它
Thought you could use it.
是吗 为什么呢
Really? Why's that?
哦 好像有点紧绷
Oh, seem a little tense.
你也许需要弹得放松一点
You might want to lighten up on the keys.
哦
Oh.
音乐评论家啊
Music critic, huh?
你也弹钢琴吗
You play?
没有 不过我以前偶尔会唱歌♥
No. I used to sing a little, though.
很久以前了
Long time ago.
为什么不唱了呢
Why'd you stop?
为我弹钢琴的人走了
Lost my piano player.
顺便告诉你 我现在还没有原谅你
By the way, I still haven't forgiven you.
声明一下
For the record...
不干了的可不止我一个
wasn't just me who ended it.
再说 25年了还记仇 也太久了
Besides, 25 years is a long time to hold a grudge.
26年 可谁在意呢
26, but who's counting?
我听说你搬回来了
I heard you moved back.
我还在想 我们什么时候会偶遇呢
I wondered when we'd bump into each other.
我忘了这个城市发生的一切
Forgot nothing happens in this town
都逃不过你的眼
without you knowing about it.
没错
Yeah.
你看起来很不错 Dwayne
You look good, Dwayne.
你也是 Rita
You, too, Rita.
对了
By the way,
你和Lloyd的事我很遗憾
sorry to hear about you and Lloyd.
你和Linda的事我也很遗憾
Sorry to hear about you and Linda.
离婚真烦 对吧
Divorce sucks, right?
是啊
Yeah.
别误会 我是非常高兴见到你的
Don't get me wrong, I'm, uh, I'm glad to see you and all,
但是 时隔这么多年
but, uh... buying me a drink at 1:00 in the morning
只是在凌晨1点给我买♥♥酒么
after all these years?
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
不
No.
不好
No, it's not.
就是这样
That's it,
我得换个交通工具
I got to find a new mode of transportation.
别误会 我是一个完完全全的小摩托男
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm a moped guy through and through.
但我不喜欢物理定律
But the law of physics is not in my favor
当一辆巨大的SUV直接驶到我的...
when there's a huge SUV riding right up my...
-玻璃杯 -是和"玻璃"押韵
- Glass. - Well, yeah, rhymes with “glass”"
但那不是我要说的
but that's not what I was gonna say it was.
不不不 我是说
No, no, no. I mean...
这个玻璃杯
this glass.
过来看
Check it out.
这不会又是整蛊新人的玩意吧
This isn't another newbie hazing thing?
过来看看嘛 求你 行吗
Just look at it, please, will you?
你发现了什么
What do you see?
口红印
Lipstick.
看来昨晚Pride和某人在这里
Looks like Pride had some company over here last night.
和某位女士
Female company.
哦 你是说
Oh, you mean...
Pride吗 工作场所陪女人
Pride? Lady time at work?
不 我不这么认为
Nah, I don't think so.
嘿 咖啡好了吗
Hey, is coffee on?
嘿 Lasalle 明天
Hey, Lasalle, tomorrow,
你能顺路来接我吗
do you think you can swing by and pick me up, too?
-我不想骑我的小摩托了 -不好意思
- I'm done with my moped, man. - Excuse me.
你就直接忽略这个了吗
Are you just gonna ignore this?
忽略什么
Ignore what?
Gregorio觉得Pride
Well, Gregorio seems to think
昨晚有个约会
that Pride had a date last night.
没错
Yes.
深夜 亲自做的晚餐 喝点酒
Late night, home-cooked meal, couple of drinks,
口红印 有在听吗
lipstick? Hello.
这闻着都不像酒
Doesn't even smell like alcohol.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
你们最起码不应该觉得好奇吗
Aren't you guys the least bit curious about this?
不 因为不管这里发生了什么 绝对不是你想的那样
No, 'cause whatever “this” is, it's not what you think.
King不是那种人
Our King's not like that.
他不会把任何人带到办公室来
He wouldn't bring anybody to the office.
不是哪种人 他就住在楼上
Like what? He lives upstairs.
你才刚来 Gregorio 所以你不了解
You're still new, Gregorio, so you don't know.
-你不了解 -你不了解
- You don't know. - You don't know.
我们知道的是
What we've learned
Pride和他的工作结婚了
is Pride is married to his work.
句号♥
Period.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
赌20块我是对的
$20 says I'm right.
没问题
You're on.
我们有案子了
Got a case.
美国海军执法署律师 Noah Sandler
JAG lawyer Noah Sandler.
Judge Advocate General(美国海军执法署)
为海军诉讼高级机密案件
Prosecutes highly classified cases for the Navy.
他失踪了
He's gone missing.
失踪多久了
For how long?
最后一次和人联♥系♥
The last time anybody heard from him
是前天晚上
was the night before last.
他给执法署的同事打了个电♥话♥
Called a fellow JAG.
说自己有敏感事务要和她讨论
Said he had something sensitive to discuss with her,
但一直没出现
but never showed.
她
Her?
预备役Devereaux律师 也是个检察官
Reserve JAG Devereaux, also an A.D.A.
她是Noah的老师
She trained Noah.
带他入行 知道如果不是重要的事
Gave him his start. Knows he wouldn't have called
他不会给她打电♥话♥的
if it wasn't important.
所以她认为他出事了
So she thinks something happened to him?
对 我们都这么认为
Yeah, we both do.
-Rita和我去了他的... -Rita
- Rita and I went to his... - Rita?
抱歉
Sorry.
Devereaux律师和我
JAG Devereaux and I
昨晚去了他的公♥寓♥
went to his apartment last night,
但没有他或者他的车的踪迹
but there were no signs of him or his car.
尽管如此 这才过了一天半
Well, still, it's only been a day and a half.
警局对失踪人口立案需要
I mean, NOPD doesn't even take missing persons cases
48小时
for what, 48 hours?
对 但我们不是警局
Yeah, well, we're not NOPD.
我们现在说的这个也不是一般人
And this isn't just anybody we're talking about here.
抱歉 我
Sorry. Look, I...
我承认一切都看起来没什么特别
I admit there's nothing much to go on here yet,
但我认识Rita很久了
but I've known Rita a long time.
她不是容易慌张的人
She's not one to panic easily.
她很担心
She's concerned.
我跟她说了 我们会帮忙
I told her we'd help.
你的朋友就是我们的朋友 King
A friend of yours is a friend of ours, King.
下一步我们怎么做
What's our next move?
我们在Noah律师的公♥寓♥发现的唯一疑点是
Only thing suspicious we found at JAG Noah's apartment
他的电脑上什么都没有
was there was nothing on his computer.
什么都没有 就像是被清除了吗
Nothing? Like it had been erased?
对 我想让你和Patton去处理它
Yeah. I want you and Patton to work on it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表