Not admitting anything.
我只想让你离我远远的
I just want you off my back once and for all.
所以你为了掩饰自己的罪行
So you're threatening to impede my investigation,
不惜冒着扩散恐慌的危险来威胁我 妨碍我调查
risk causing widespread fear just to cover your own ass?
你才是一直在威胁别人的人
You're the one doing the threatening,
而我不打算继续容忍♥下去了
and I'm not gonna stand for it,
哪怕这意味着要把你
not anymore, even if it means getting you
和你的整个见鬼的团队踢出新奥尔良
and your whole damn team kicked out of New Orleans.
NCIS是联邦机构
NCIS is federal.
你没有权力和管辖权...
You don't have the power or the jurisdiction...
哦 伙计 只要你有人脉
Oh, man, jurisdiction doesn't mean anything
管辖权没有任何意义
if you got connections.
我跟国防部长是老交情了
And me and SECDEF go way back,
相信我
believe me.
很明显 有一种东西叫做
Apparently, there's something called
流动协议
a mobility agreement.
协议上说 如果海军高♥官♥认为
Says that if Navy brass thinks
NCIS和这座城市相处得不是很好
NCIS and the city aren't getting along,
他们能把你们重新派到天知道什么地方去
well, they can re-assign you to God knows where.
游戏结束了 Dwayne
Gloves are off, Dwayne.
你想要我帮忙吗
You want my help, hmm?
想要我合作 除非
Cooperation? That only happens
明天这个时间 你把你搞到的关于Garcia的一切都给我
you get me everything you got on Garcia by this time tomorrow.
明白了吗
Understand?
我们的协查通告没有回应
We didn't get a BOLO hit,
但是Patton一直在追踪这一片的
but Patton's been tracking satellite radio signals
所有四驱车的卫星无线信♥号♥♥
from every 4Runner in the area,
发现有一个突然消失了
when one suddenly vanished.
-我想我们发现它了 -Gregorio
- I think we just found it. - Gregorio.
-看这里 -是什么
- Look at this. - What is it?
我很确定这是Lopez
I'm pretty sure it's Lopez.
Lopez在里面 Pride
Lopez is inside, Pride.
她死了
She's dead.
一定有人发现她在调查了
Must've caught her investigating.
后座上还有两个人
Two more in the backseat.
等等 还有两个
Wait. Two more?
他们是谁
Who are they?
我刚通过受害者的DNA确定了他们的身份
I just got DNA I.D.s on both victims,
但我觉得你们不会喜欢的
but I'm afraid you're not gonna like this.
他们是陆战队员
They're marines.
我把档案发给你们
I'm sending the files to you now.
Loretta 你必须休息了
Loretta, you have to lie down.
我们讨论过这个问题了 Dwayne
We've been through this, Dwayne.
我们都知道我不是唯一一个时日无多的人
We both know I'm not the only one running out of time.
等等 他们不只是一般的陆战队员
Wait a second, those aren't just any marines.
好吗 他们是赶往Belle Chasse的
All right? They're part of a Biological Response Force
生化响应部队的队员
that was headed for Belle Chasse.
等等 特工们杀了Lopez
Wait, operatives killed Lopez
是因为她在调查他们 这我能理解
because she was investigating them-- that much I get.
但是为什么截杀了另外两个人
But why intercept and kill the other two?
是不想让他们阻止病毒爆发吗
Try to keep them from stopping the outbreak?
等等 根据Belle Chasse的出入记录
Hold on. According to the Belle Chasse
Davis下士和Lin下士
entry log, Corporals Davis and Lin
刚刚跟他们的部队一起进了大门
just checked in at the main gate along with their unit.
所以特工们一定潜伏在里面
So operatives must have snuck in,
在他们跟陆战护卫队一起出行的时候
killed them while they were traveling
杀掉了他们
with the marine convoy.
但是他们做这一切只是为了偷取他们的身份牌吗
But they did all that just to steal their I.D.s?
这说不通啊
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
我是说 基地里有人被感染
I mean, if they're with the people that infected the base,
那一定是他们最不想去的地方
that'd be the last place they'd want to go.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
Sebastian正在Belle Chasse
Sebastian's at Belle Chasse
等候响应部队
waiting for the Response Force.
也就是说 他完全不知道这两个人的真实身份
Which means he has no idea who those people really are.
你们是响应部队的吗
You guys from the Response Force?
是 准下士Lin和Davis
Yeah. Lance Corporal Lin, Davis.
其他人在路上
Rest of the team's on its way.
-你是谁 -海军罪案调查处 法医探员Lund.
- Who are you? - NCIS, Forensic Agent Lund.
我来这里调查事件发生的原因
I'm here to figure out how this all happened,
但更重要的是 阻止事件进一步恶化
but more importantly, how we can stop it.
跟我来 穿好装备
Come on, let's get geared up.
直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voice mail.
我们必须去趟基地
We got to get to the base.
Christopher 继续打
Christopher, keep calling
Sebastian的电♥话♥
Sebastian on his cell.
我会通知海军情报局
I'll call ONI.
Gregorio
Gregorio,
通知基地的警♥察♥
get the base police
守住Belle Chasse基地
to secure Belle Chasses,
严密控制各个大门
put the gates on high alert.
Loretta 一有消息马上告诉你 我保证
Loretta, I'll call you as soon as we know anything, promise.
嘿 Wade医生
Hey! Dr. Wade!
最近一次使用的抗生素也没有效果
Last antibiotic isn't working, either.
给我碳青霉烯 亚治疗抗生素疗法
Get me carbapenem, stat.
sub-therapeutic antibiotic treatment
准备插管治疗
Let's intubate her.
来 来 快点 伙计
Come on, come on. Hurry up, people.
如果想救她 就得先让她稳定下来
If we want to save her, we've got to stabilize her.
她还有意识吗 能说话吗
Is she conscious, talking?
好 你告诉她保重
All right, you tell her to take care
我们这边会竭尽全力
and that we're out here doing everything we can on our end.
-谢谢 -Wade怎么样了
- Thank you. - How's Wade?
医生打算让她进入药物性昏迷状态
Thinking about putting her in a medically induced coma
延缓新陈代谢 争取更多时间
to slow her metabolism, buy time.
她还剩多长时间
How much time she have?
-不多了 -Pride探员
- Not much. - Agent Pride.
我是Rogers上校 基地指挥官
I'm Captain Rogers, Base Commanding Officer here.
找到我的探员了吗
Any luck finding my agent?
还没有 这个基地很大 我们还在搜索
Not yet, but it's a large base; we're still searching.
但基地已经全面戒♥严♥ 每个出口都被控制
But we're under full lockdown, every access point guarded.
特工不可能从我们眼皮底下
Operatives won't be able to escape
-逃跑 -好的 但要注意
- without going through us. - Okay, well, the problem is
我们必须活捉他们
we got to take them alive.
只有他们可能有解毒剂
They may be the only ones with an antidote.
还是没找到Sebastian King
Still can't reach Sebastian, King.
他为什么要关机呢
Why would he turn off his phone?
他不会的
He wouldn't.
基地有什么区域会屏蔽手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
Is there a secure area on base where cell phones are jammed?
有 确实有
Yes, there is.
Downey中校 海军情报局
Commander Downey, Naval Intelligence.
-我们之前通过话 跟我来 -是 长官
- We spoke earlier. Follow me. -Yes, sir.
看来我们最终还是获得了权限
Looks like we finally got clearance.
希望如此 迟到总比不到好
Hopefully. Better late than never.
我会在路上告诉你们情况 我有车
I'll download you on the way. I got a vehicle.
我还是不明白 我们来这儿做什么
I still don't know why we're here
我们为什么要穿防护服
or why we're wearing protective gear.
Campbell士官的血液微粒无处不在
P.O. Campbell's blood particulates could be anywhere.
对 可是这地方已经清理干净了
Yeah, but the area's already been cleared.
我们要做的是测试感染者
What we need to be doing is testing the infected
获取有抵抗性的抗体
for resistant antibodies.
这是我们的管辖范围 Lund探员
This is our jurisdiction, Agent Lund,
不是你的
not yours.
-有问题吗 -没 没问题了
- There a problem? - No. Everything's good.
好 检查外面的残留污染物
All right. Check for residual contamination
我们负责检查里面
out here, we'll check inside.
走
Let's go.
麻烦了
Crap.
我们认为 这次生物袭击只是为了转移我们的注意力
We think the biological attack was really just a diversion
好让间谍混进基地
to get the operatives on base.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表