Enough.
你们俩可以晚些继续吵
You two can argue about this later.
但这没有改变事实
But it doesn't change the facts.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 年轻的女士
You're in serious trouble, young lady.
因为在我眼里
Because as far as I'm concerned,
你没有说实话
you're not telling me the truth.
你有最后一次机会
You have one last chance.
我想知道你为什么没有逮捕 Nadine Bancroft
I want to know why you didn't arrest Nadine Bancroft,
我想知道她在哪儿
and I want to know where she is,
否则我要判你伪证罪
or I'm gonna charge you with perjury
以及轻视法庭
and hold you in contempt.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
Karen Karen 等等 等等
Karen, Karen, come on, come on.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
别怪我 Dwayne
Don't blame me, Dwayne.
你探员自找的
Your agent brought this on herself.
我只是做本职工作
I'm just doing my job.
是啊 更像是执行Hamilton的命令
Yeah, more like doing Hamilton's bidding.
没想到你也是和市长同一阵营的
Didn't realize that you were in the mayor's pocket, too.
你知道这不是真的
You know that's not true.
是吗
Do I?
底线是
Bottom line:
你的探员搞砸了 Hamilton反扑了
your agent screwed up, and Hamilton pounced.
我警告过你 如果他发现窃听一事的后果
I warned you what would happen if he found out about the wire.
没什么我能做的
There's nothing I could do.
这不是真的
That's not true.
你让他开了场 现在你必须接受事实
You gave him the opening, now you have to live with it.
刚发生了什么 King
What just happened, King?
Percy呢
Where's Percy?
他们要带她去监狱
They're taking her to jail.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表