Go! Go! Go!
-没接电♥话♥ -没有 好奇怪
- No answer? - No. It's weird.
-Pride -有消息吗
- Pride. - Anything?
新奥尔良警方和路易斯安那州州警正在疏散学生
NOPD and LSP are evacuating the students.
特别行动小组正在就位
SWAT's taking position.
天啊 Dorsey
Geez-- Dorsey!
为什么特别行动小组在这里
Why is SWAT here?
Rita
Rita.
她叫了他们 这是用于重罪逮捕令的程序
She called them. It's procedure when serving felony warrants,
看情况 显然是被准许了
and in this case, it's obviously warranted.
Christopher和Sonja在哪里
Where the hell are Christopher and Sonja?
警方看到一群人用枪指着他们
NOPD saw a squad of them take them
把他们带去了食堂
into the mess hall at gunpoint.
什么
What?
学生正在封锁窗户
Students were blocking the windows.
-没有人接电♥话♥ -这里的事态已经
- No one's answering. - Things are getting
失去控制了 将军 赶紧行动
out of hand here, General. Fast.
Dorsey
Dorsey!
长官
Sir.
你刚和Cabral少校说话 他说了什么
You just spoke to Commander Cabral, what did he say?
他没说什么 我就告诉他
Well, he didn't say anything. I just told him
你想要和他谈谈关于Lewis的事情
you wanted to talk to him about Lewis,
然后他就发起了全面封锁
then he triggered a lockdown.
你不觉得
You don't think Cabral
Cabral和这事情有关系吗
had anything to do with this, do you?
不不不 等等 我们现在知道的是
No, no, no. Hold on. All we know right now
子弹匹配了Cabral的枪
is that the bullets match Cabral's rifle.
-就这些 -对
- That's it. - Right.
他为什么会把他的枪交给我们呢
Why would he hand us over his rifle
当我们问他要的时候 他都没有犹豫
when we asked for it, without even hesitating,
如果他知道这会跟凶器匹配的话
if he knew it was gonna match the murder weapon?
他不会
He wouldn't have
-让你去测试 -去找Loretta
- let you test it. - Get ahold of Loretta.
好 希望她能给一些答案
Okay, let's hope she's got some answers.
我们错过了一些细节
We're missing something here.
我还在试着建立通信
I'm still trying to establish communication
等待无人机 原地待命
and waiting on drones, stand by.
地方检察官Devereaux 这是怎么回事 发生了什么
A.D.A. Devereaux. What's going on? What happened?
军校学员封锁了学校
The cadets have locked down the school.
等等 就因为逮捕令吗
Wait, because of the warrants?
我们还没能联♥系♥到他们
We never got a chance to serve them.
现在 他们隐藏起来 全副武装
Now, they're ensconced, heavily armed
他们有人♥质♥
and they've got hostages.
人♥质♥解救队多久能到
How long till HRT gets here?
15到20分钟
15 to 20 minutes,
但基于现在这种情况 我们等不了那么久
but based on the situation, we may not have that long.
我要在每扇窗和入口都安排狙击手
I want scopes in every window and access...
听着 我不想这事闹得这么大
Okay, look, I don't want this blowing up on us.
首先我们需要弄清楚他们想要什么
We need to find out what they want first.
这不是我决定的 而是取决于他们 但事实是
It's not up to me, it's up to them, but the fact is,
他们扣留了人♥质♥
is they've taken hostages.
嘿 他们会听我的
Hey, they'll listen to me.
让我进去 跟Cabral少校谈谈
Let me go in, talk to Commander Cabral.
我是他的指挥官 他会按我说的做
I'm his commanding officer, he'll do whatever I say.
这也许是救他们的唯一办法
It may be the only way to save them.
Terrence Lewis头上的致命击打伤
The lethal blow to the head on Terrence Lewis
是在凌♥辱♥之后发生的
was administered after the hazing.
之后多久
How long after?
12 15小时
12, 15 hours.
所以说 不是凌♥辱♥造成的
So, it's not due to the hazing?
除非Lewis事后威胁说要告诉别人
Unless Lewis threatened to tell somebody
然后就被杀了
after the fact, and got killed later.
好吧 这还不足以
Yeah, there's still not enough there
洗脱Cabral少校的嫌疑
to let Commander Cabral off the hook.
知道凶器是什么吗
Any idea what the murder weapon was?
不知道 但我确实发现了一些奇怪的细节
No, but I did find some curious details.
我在男孩的颅骨里
I found a sliver of wood
发现了一片木屑 不是普通的木头
in the boy's skull, not just any wood,
是200年树龄的西洋杉
but 200-year-old cedar.
还有微量的硫磺 炭 硝石
Also, trace amounts of sulfur, charcoal, saltpeter.
这听起来像是黑火♥药♥
That sounds like black gunpowder.
黑火♥药♥ 你是说 可能源于内战时期
Black gunpowder, you mean, like from the Civil War?
是的
Yeah.
Pride 怎么了
Pride, what is it?
Sebastian
Sebastian,
如果有人使劲用这些旧的步♥枪♥击打
if somebody swung one of these old rifles hard enough,
微量的黑火♥药♥会...
could trace amounts of black gunpowder...
被晃出来 最终嵌入
Get dislodged, and end up embedded
颅骨吗 肯定会
in the skull? Absolutely.
上将 知不知道遗失的步♥枪♥在哪里
Any idea where the missing rifle is, General?
我从没注意到它丢了
I never even noticed it was gone.
还有谁有权进入这间办公室
Who else has access to the office?
Dorsey上校
Captain Dorsey.
Dorsey在哪里
Where is Dorsey?
这不是谈判
This is not a negotiation.
我们没有选择 上尉
We don't have a choice, Lieutenant.
我只是说 也许我们应该听他们的
All I'm saying is maybe we should listen to them.
我们没做错什么事
We didn't do anything wrong.
Lewis是因我们而死
Lewis is dead because of us!
我们是奉命去凌♥辱♥他
We were ordered to haze him,
就像现在我们也是在奉命行事
just like we were ordered to do this.
我们没有杀Lewis 更没有杀Noah律师
We didn't kill Lewis any more than we killed JAG Noah.
你认为外面的人会在乎这个吗
You think anyone outside of here cares about that?
这里所代表的一切都处于危险中
Everything this place stands for is on the line.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们服从命令 就这样
We follow orders. Period.
但是最初 正是服从命令才让我们
But following orders is what got us into this mess
陷入这件事
in the first place.
Rita
Rita!
我很抱歉这么说 Dwayne 但我认为这证明了
I'm sorry to say this, Dwayne, but I think this proves
我对学员的看法是对的
I was right about the cadets.
事实上 我认为他们被陷害了
Actually, I think they're being set up.
我认为不是学员们杀了Lewis或者Noah
I don't think any of the cadets killed Lewis or Noah.
-证据呢 -你看到Dorsey上校了吗
- Based on what? - Have you seen Captain Dorsey?
Dorsey 我们刚让他进去 怎么了
Dorsey, we just sent him inside. Why?
原地候命
Stand down.
你本该控制住局面的 学员
You were supposed to contain the situation, Cadet.
现在我得来收拾摊子
Now I have to clean it up.
跟我来
With me.
我想说的是 情况可能不像看起来那样
All I'm saying is, the situation may not be as it appears.
我们认为Cabral少校
We think Commander Cabral's
被你们刚放进去的人陷害了
being set up by the man you just let inside.
Cabral扣留了两名你的人当人♥质♥
Cabral is holding two of your own people hostage.
他只是在服从命令
He's just following orders.
我也一样 我的工作是清除危险 Pride探员
And so am I. My job is clear, Agent Pride,
就是要尽我所能去缓和局势
and that's to defuse the situation any way I can.
-Dugan -失陪
- Dugan? - Excuse me.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
如果你是对的 那些男孩是无罪的
If you're right, and the boys are innocent,
为什么要这么做 为什么要扣留人♥质♥
why do this? Why take hostages?
整个改造的前提是教会学员们
The whole premise of reform here is to teach cadets
绝对服从命令
to obey orders without question,
把军校放在第一位
to put the academy first.
显然 Dorsey利用了这点
Obviously, Dorsey took advantage of that.
等等 你是说Dorsey杀了Noah和Lewis 为什么
Wait, you're saying Dorsey killed Noah and, and Lewis? Why?
-Pride -跟我说说情况
- Pride. - Talk to me.
上将让我查阅了Dorsey的人事档案
The general got me access to Dorsey's personnel files.
看样子 在上一位上将死后
Apparently, he applied to take over the academy
他申请了接管学校 但是却由Walsh接管了
after the last general died, but Walsh got it instead.
-这不是谋杀的动机 -是的
- That's not motivation for murder. - Well, no.
但他被否决的主要原因却可能成为动机
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表