就像中了一记重拳一样
packs a heck of a punch,
尤其是用AR-15射出来
especially coming out of an AR-15.
能打得你喘不过气来
It's more than enough to knock the wind out of you.
-但不会死人 -那么问题来了
- But not kill. - Which begs the question,
什么样的抢劫团伙 去偷上百个致命武器
what kind of heist crew steals hundreds of lethal weapons
会带非致命武器呢
using nonlethal rounds?
是啊 这说不通
Yeah. Doesn't make sense.
是的 但幸亏铁路警♥察♥
Yeah, well, fortunately the rail cops
用的是真子弹
were using live ammo.
他们打中了一个团伙成员
They tagged one of the crew.
流了不少血 我应该能通过DNA查明身份
Lost a lot of blood. I should be able to get a DNA I.D.
好的 有发现就告诉我们 Sebastian
All right, let us know what you find, Sebastian.
那个有钱人是谁
Who's the fat cat?
枪♥支♥制♥造♥公♥司♥的老板
Owner of the company that makes the guns,
Justus Bancroft
Justus Bancroft.
或者说是受害者
Or the victim.
慢着 在ATF里待了那么多年
Whoa. Spent a lot of years at ATF
烟酒、火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局
看过Bancroft的枪♥械♥产品所造成的伤害
seeing the pain Bancroft guns cause.
很难把他们当成受害人
Hardly makes them a victim.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
海军罪案调查处 可以和我聊聊吗
NCIS. Mind if I get a word?
不好意思 请问有什么问题吗
Sorry, is there a problem?
不 当然没问题
No, no, no, not at all.
只是 呃
It's just that, uh, well,
我们已经把知道的都告诉警♥察♥了
we already told the police everything we know.
而且我们必须走了
And we have to go.
抱歉 请问你是
I'm sorry, who are you?
Nadine
Nadine.
Bancroft
Bancroft.
特别探员Lasalle
Special Agent Lasalle.
我们之后会和警方沟通 但如果你不介意的话...
We'll talk with NOPD afterwards, but if you don't mind...
当然不介意 尽管问
No, no, of course, of course. Ask me anything.
只不过 呃 我们明天
Well, it's just that, uh, we're hosting
要举办年度慈善活动
our annual charity event tomorrow.
我倒是觉得几百支冲♥锋♥枪♥不知所踪
I kind of think a couple hundred missing submachine guns
比你们的小派对更重要 不是吗
trumps your little party, don't you?
Percy
Percy.
无意冒犯 但是
No disrespect, but, uh,
我们的工作还是要做的 而且枪♥支♥数量很多
we got to do our jobs, and that's a lot of guns.
对 相信我 我理解
Oh, yeah, trust me, I know.
这也不是我们第一次遭遇这种事了
It's not the first time we've been hit, either.
你们以前也被抢劫过
You've been robbed before?
没有这么严重 但是有过
Well, not to this extent, but yes.
FBI ATF 他们都
Uh, the FBI, ATF, they both investigated
调查过前两次抢劫 但无功而返
the other two times, and, uh, come up empty.
我很高兴没有警♥察♥受伤
I'm just glad none of the police got hurt.
三次 这里面一定有什么联♥系♥
Well, third time, there's got to be a connection.
我们会深入调查 并通知你我们的进展
We'll dig into it and let you know what we find.
-好的 -我们会和你保持联♥系♥
- All right. - We'll be in touch.
你随时可以联♥系♥我
You, uh, call me anytime.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. - All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得King
I don't think King
不会喜欢你对她说话的态度
would've much liked the way you talked to her.
我还不喜欢你对我说话的态度呢
Don't much like the way you talked to me.
她的反应就好像这一切
She acted like this was nothing more
只是些麻烦而已
than an inconvenience.
你不觉得奇怪吗
That didn't bother you?
哦 我忘了
Oh, I forgot,
你对什么都无所谓
nothing's bothering you.
对吧
Right.
在我的办公桌上工作还自在吗
Making yourself at home at my desk?
哦 Pride 不 不 抱歉
Oh, Pride, no, no, no. I'm sorry.
我就是 我不想
I just, I didn't want to
-打扰你和Patton -没事 Sebastian
- bother you and Patton. - It's okay, Sebastian.
开个玩笑 坐吧
Just teasing. Sit down.
能和你换位置再高兴不过了 真的
Be more than happy to trade places with you, believe me.
坐在窃听设备旁有点儿无聊吧
Sitting on a wiretap's kind of boring, huh?
不如说是单调乏味
More like tedious.
而且 我知道了越来越多
Plus, I'm learning more about Hamilton
压根不想知道的Hamilton的事 太多了
than I ever wanted to know. A lot more.
但没能把他和谋杀案或清水市联♥系♥起来吗
But nothing that connects him to the murders or Clearwater?
还没有
Not yet.
但这只是
But it's just
时间问题
a matter of time.
案子进展怎么样了
Where are you on the case?
用我在犯罪现场找到的DNA
Well, using the DNA I found at the crime scene,
我尝试确认伤者的身份
I'm trying to I.D. our wounded bad guy,
但迄今为止 一无所获
but nothing's coming up so far,
这个 有点儿奇怪
which is, you know, a little odd.
好的 但并非异常
Okay. But not unusual.
我刚和FBI打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with FBI,
看了之前的抢劫记录 他们也没有任何发现
checked on the prior heists, and they got nothing, either.
难以置信
Well, that's hard to believe.
三起抢劫大案 没有一点证据
Three high-profile hits, no evidence.
这怎么可能呢
How's that possible?
更奇怪的是 以前被偷的枪
Even stranger, none of the past stolen guns
没有一支出现在街头或者黑市
have showed up on the street or black market.
它们就像消失了一样
It's as if they just disappeared.
也许我该和你们一起调查的
Yeah, maybe I should get involved.
不行 Hamilton知道你在查他
No, Hamilton knows you're after him.
你现在不能松懈 这太重要了
You can't let up now. It's too important.
几百支失踪的枪也很重要
So is a couple hundred missing guns.
哦 怪不得我一直匹配不上
Oh, no wonder I didn't get a match.
我把查找的罪犯性别设置成了男性 而不是女性
I programmed the I.D. search for bad guys, not bad girls.
这是性别歧视 顺便说一下
That's male bias, by the way.
我为此道歉
I apologize for that.
Josephine Bellacroix
Uh, Josephine Bellacroix.
中尉 新奥尔良出生
First Lieutenant, born in New Orleans.
海军陆战队员吗
A Marine?
对 而且档案非常干净
Yeah, flawless record, too.
她去过索马里和苏丹
She did a tour in Somalia and Sudan.
一年前离开了军队
Left the Corps a year ago.
刚好在第一次劫案发生前
Just before the first heist.
不知道是什么让她开始偷枪的
Wonder what made her start stealing guns.
带她回来 查清楚
Pick her up, find out.
-在你去之前... -好的 我先给Lasalle打电♥话♥
- And before you do that... - All right, I'll call Lasalle.
他和Sonja还在值外勤
He and Sonja are still in the field.
Sebastian 着手调查她的同事
Sebastian, start looking for known associates,
看能不能找到她的同伙
see if we can find out who she's working with.
这就查
I'm on it.
嘿
Hey.
我们可以的 不要担心
We got this. Don't worry about us.
如果你一直对我采取沉默的方式
If you're gonna keep giving me the silent treatment
来折磨我
and being mean to me...
我没折磨你
I'm not being mean to you.
好吧 那是怎么回事
Okay, so what's your problem?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我就是对今早的事情很吃惊
I was just surprised this morning,
看到你和那个人在咖啡馆
seeing you with that guy at the coffee shop.
等等 Tom吗
Wait, Tom?
我不知道你在跟人约会
I didn't know you were dating anybody.
我没在约会
I'm not dating anybody.
只是喝咖啡而已
It was just coffee.
再说 我一点都不了解他
Besides, I barely know that guy.
你已经了解到可以亲他了
Well, you knew him well enough to kiss him.
我没亲他 是他亲的我
I didn't kiss-- he kissed me.
你是在吃醋吗
Are you jealous?
吃醋
Jealous.
-你吃醋了 -你发什么疯呢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表