Damn it, her signal's breaking up.
我们得拉近距离
We got to close the gap.
我不明白这事 Christopher
I don't know about this, Christopher.
我还是不敢相信 我们要逮捕她
I still can't believe we're gonna arrest her.
King做了决定 我们做好自己的工作就行了
King made the call. Let's just do our jobs.
这个集装箱应该已经卸货了
The storage pods were supposed to be unloaded
并且已经在飞机上了 我没法等那么久
and on the plane by now. I can't wait that long.
对不起 Nadine 但我们得推迟
I'm sorry, Nadine, but we got delayed
到达机场
getting to the airport.
等等 有些不对劲
Wait. Something's happened.
枪在哪儿
Where are the guns?
你什么意思 什么枪在哪儿
What do you mean, where are the guns?
Nadine 怎么了
Nadine, what's wrong?
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
Nadine Nadine
Nadine? Nadine!
嘿
Hey!
你在干什么
What are you doing...
Nadine 停下
Nadine, stop!
你跟踪我
You followed me.
是的 而且又一次救了你的命
Yeah, and saved your life again.
-跑去候机楼 -我得跑的更远一些
- Run to the terminal. - I'm gonna run farther than that.
博科圣地会为了这事儿报复村民的
Boko Haram's gonna retaliate against the villagers for this.
如果我没法把枪给他们 至少让我警示他们
If I can't get them guns, at least let me warn them,
让他们离开
move them.
我有办法
I have the means.
如果你允许 我可以很快离开这个国家
I can easily leave the country if you let me.
对不起 Nadine 我不能
No, I'm sorry, Nadine, I can't.
拜托了
Please.
Percy 你没事吧
Percy, you good?
Nadine怎么样了
How's Nadine?
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
她 她跑了
Sh-She got away.
陪着他
Stay with him.
我想知道今天外面发生了些什么
I want to know what happened out there today.
我已经告诉你我知道的了 Pride
I told you what I know, Pride.
你告诉了我 你想让我知道的
You told me what you want me to know.
Nadine不可能在你手下跑了
No way Nadine got away from you.
见鬼了 Sonja
Damn it, Sonja,
Brody走后 我努力重建这支队伍
I worked too hard to rebuild this team after Brody left.
比以前更强大了
Stronger than ever.
你怎么可以冒险把这一切都毁了呢
How could you be so willing to risk throwing it all away?
这个队伍对你的意义 不比别人少吧
This team means as much, if not more, to you than to anybody.
这知道
I know that.
那你为什么不告诉我到底发生了什么
Then why the hell won't you tell me what happened?
有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
我们抓到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 对吗
We got the terrorists, didn't we?
还有枪♥支♥
And the guns.
Nadine不是坏人
Nadine is not the bad guy.
那怎么那么多执法部门
Then how come half of law enforcement's
仍然在外面找她
still out there looking for her?
如果我告诉你了 Pride 任何这间办公室之外的人
If I told you, Pride, and anybody outside of this office
发现了真♥相♥
found out,
你也会有麻烦的
you would get in trouble, too.
我不能让这一切发生
I can't let that happen.
我已经陷入麻烦了
I'm already in trouble.
为了这事我牺牲了抓捕Hamilton的机会
I sacrificed Hamilton for this.
天知道他会怎么报复
God only knows how he's gonna retaliate.
这很严重 Sonja
This is serious, Sonja.
不仅仅是法律问题
Not just legally.
你不能报喜不报忧
You cannot cherry-pick which orders to follow--
至少在我眼皮底下不行
not on my watch.
这不是一支队伍应该有的
That is not what a team is.
我也不会支持你
And I won't stand for it.
我们之前就已经谈过了
And we've had this conversation before.
Nadine到底怎么了
What happened to Nadine?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能说
I can't.
就这样吧
That'll be all.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在等我吗
You waited for me?
我有些担心
Well, I was a little worried.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
Pride很生气
Pride is pretty pissed.
我不能怪他
Can't say I blame him.
我 但我不知道他会做什么
And I... I don't know what he's gonna do yet.
什么意思 做什么
What does that mean? Do what?
我不知道他会不会向总部举报我
I don't know if he's gonna report me to HQ.
King不会这么做的
King's not gonna do that.
他知道这样你就完了
He knows you'll be done for.
是啊 可我说了 他非常生气
Yeah, like I said, he's pretty pissed.
你告诉他究竟发生了什么吗
Well, did you tell him what really happened?
什么 你也想知道么
What, you're trying to find out, too?
不相信我吗
Don't you trust me?
你有吃醋吗
Were you jealous?
在咖啡店的男人
Guy in the coffee shop.
这有什么联♥系♥呢
Now, what does that got to do with...
啊 你不能指望我相信你
Ah, you can't expect me to trust you
如果你不相信我 对吗
if you don't trust me, right?
好吧 老实说 我不知道我什么感觉
Well, honestly, I don't know what I felt.
我
I...
可能有一点点的吃醋吧
Maybe I could have been a little jealous.
那也许我可能让Nadine跑了
And maybe I could have let Nadine go.
听着 我不需要你给我讲道理 Christopher
Hey, look, I don't need a lecture from you, Christopher,
我也不想让这事影响到你
and I don't want this to bite you in the ass later,
所以拜托了
so please,
别问我任何问题了好吗
don't ask me any more questions, okay?
好的
Okay.
走吧 我们离开这儿
Come on, let's get out of here.
Percy
Percy.
刚和助理检察官Lzzo通了电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Assistant U.S. Attorney Izzo.
法官想让我们现在就去市中心
Judge wants us both downtown now.
证据明显
The evidence clearly contradicts
和Percy探员在法庭上的证词相违背
Agent Percy's statement to the court.
你撒谎了
You lied.
没有 是这样
No. See...
当时队伍正处在枪战之中 我...
the team was in the middle of a firefight. I...
你在你宣誓过的证词中
You said in your sworn statement,
是这么说的"Nadine Bancroft逃跑了"
and I quote, “Nadine Bancroft got away.”
明显地 你本可以在那个时候逮捕她
Clearly, you could have arrested her right then and there.
在你回到队伍之前 把她逮捕
Cuffed her before you went back in.
我担心我的队伍
I was worried about my team.
我做了主观决定
I made a judgment call.
你让一个重罪犯逃跑了
You let a felon escape.
好的 等等
Okay, hold on.
单纯出于好奇
Just out of curiosity...
是什么让你去看监控的
what made you think to look for surveillance?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
这更像是报复而不是追求正义
It is if this is more about retribution than justice.
你是在宽恕你探员的行为吗 Pride探员
Are you condoning your agent's behavior, Agent Pride?
我不宽恕以莫须有罪名进行政♥治♥迫♥害♥
I'm not condoning a witch hunt, if that's what you're asking.
你俩到底在说什么
What the hell are you two talking about?
尊敬的法官大人 Pride探员和Hamilton市长
Your Honor, Agent Pride and Mayor Hamilton
相处的不是很愉快
don't exactly get along.
那又和这事有什么关系
And what does that have to do with this?
因为市长听说发生的事情之后
Because when the mayor heard about what happened,
他叫了督察长开始新的调查
he asked the inspector general to open an investigation.
报复我调查他的事儿
Retribution for my investigating him.
-纯属推测 -说的跟真的一样
- Conjecture. - Like hell it is!
够了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表