哈
Wow.
真聪明
Smart.
聪明到
At a level you can't even
你根本来不及思考
begin to contemplate.
集结者不惧法律
The Collective isn't afraid of laws
或后果 或警♥察♥
or consequences or cops.
可以了
That's fair enough.
但现在 我不是你要担心的人
But... I'm not the one you need to worry about right now.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我是Elvis Bertrand
I'm Elvis Bertrand.
不可能
No way.
你的噩梦现在变成了现实
And your worst nightmare is coming true in real time,
因为我不在乎法律或是规矩
because I don't care about laws or rules
或是你硬盘里可悲的陷阱
or pathetic booby traps on your hard drive.
你要配合我们工作
You are gonna cooperate with us,
不然我就将你所做的一切
or I'm gonna expose every move you've made
都作为所谓的黑客行动主义者
as a so-called hacktivist
公之于众
to the whole world.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
想要你联♥系♥Ethan Beck
Want you to contact Ethan Beck.
只需要联♥系♥到他 剩下的我们来处理
Just reach out to him, and I will do the rest.
好了
Okay.
我希望你知道你在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing,
因为他不喜欢被人找到
'cause he doesn't like to be found.
现在 我只是在运行一个
Now, I'm just running
我设计的 小小的优雅的回溯程序
a little, elegant, backtrace program I devised,
它会在他发现之前攻击他的电脑
and it will attack his computer before he knows what hit him.
喔
Ooh.
不太妙啊
That's not good.
Elvis
Elvis.
知道怎么回事吗
Any idea what's going on?
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
I did not do it. I swear.
不是你做的 是Ethan
You didn't do this. Ethan did.
我听说你在找我
I heard you were looking for me.
你能追踪到他的地址吗
Can you trace his location?
我试试 但是他已经控制了我们整个网络
I'll try, but he's got control of our whole network.
你已经捅了马蜂窝
You've uncovered the hornet's nest
吵醒了一个沉睡的巨人
and woken a sleeping giant.
好吧 我不管你这极其夸张的
Okay, I'm gonna ignore your agregious overuse
混合隐喻 Ethan
of mixed metaphors, Ethan,
想问你 "你到底哪根筋不对了 伙计"
and ask you, "What the hell is your problem, buddy?!"
Elvis 你背叛了我们的事业
Elvis, you're a traitor to the cause.
我拒绝和你谈话
I refuse to speak to you.
你杀害了四个人的正当理由是什么
What cause justifies the murder of four people?
我不想听你瞎说
I won't listen to your lies.
你完全不知道你在说些什么
You have no idea what you're talking about
或你正在和谁说话
or who you're messing with.
-Sebastian -他是怎么办到的
- Sebastian! - How is he doing that?
我不知道 但真的很酷炫
I don't know, but it's kind of cool.
好吧 Ethan Ethan 听我说 伙计
Okay, Ethan, Ethan, listen to me, buddy.
你不是这样的人
This isn't you.
我要你过来
I need you to come in here.
别再找我
Stop looking for me.
抱歉 我们办不到
Sorry, we can't oblige you of that.
那你们就为此付出代价吧
Then you'll all pay for it.
好吧 呃
Okay, well...
不该这么糟糕
that could've gone better.
这个绿野仙踪似的举动
This whole Wizard of Oz act doesn't exactly mesh
和杀掉四个人的冷血杀手不太吻合
with a suspect willing to kill four people in cold blood.
这些疑问等我们找到他再说
Well, contradiction we can try to explain after we find him.
拜托 告诉我 你还有其它追踪Ethan Beck的方法吗
Please, tell me you have another way of tracing Ethan Beck?
没什么办法
Not off the top of my head.
他潜伏得很深
He's gone deep underground,
或许把电源插头都拔了
probably unplugging completely.
所以我们不能用数码追踪他
So we don't trace him digitally.
反正我们没办法在线上打败他
Never gonna outsmart him online, anyway.
哦 这么说好伤我心啊
Ooh, that hurts my feelings.
应该关注他在现实生活中的样子
Focus on who he is in the real world instead.
你是在说生活模式吗
You're talking about pattern of life?
额 这个"生活模式"是什么
Um, what is this "pattern of life"?
人物描绘技术
Profiling technique.
我们会收集关于疑犯的所有信息
We gather every detail we know about a suspect.
他吃什么 穿什么
What he eats, what he wears,
喜欢什么类型的音乐
kind of music he likes.
尤其是不寻常的事情
Especially irregularities.
任何不平常的特征或习惯
Any unusual traits or habits.
好吧 从何开始
Okay, where to start?
这个人只是在家里
Well, you got a guy that sits
坐在电脑屏幕前
alone at home in front of a computer screen.
怪人有自己的活动区域
Weirdness comes with the territory.
我们会把所有信息输入到分♥析♥程序里
We put it all into an analytical program,
然后会得到可以找到他的重要线索
and then we got a good shot at finding him.
你们真的认为这样有用吗
And you actually think that'll work?
不久前我们就是这么查到你的
We tracked your sorry ass not too long ago.
你要知道 如果当时你朝我开了枪 我们可能会成为朋友
You know, I think if you gave me a shot, we could become pals.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
以后再看有没有这可能
We're about to find out.
Elvis 和Gregorio谈谈
Elvis, sit with Gregorio.
关于Ethan的一切都告诉她
Tell her everything she needs to know about Ethan.
好了 来电了
Okay. Got the power going.
网络正在启动备份
The Internet's booting back up,
所以总而言之 可以正常运转了
so all in all, we're in business.
干得好 Sebastian
Good work, Sebastian.
Loretta有发现 所以 Sebastian
Loretta's got something, so, Sebastian,
你跟我一起 出发
you're with me. Let's go.
抱歉 失陪了
Sorry, excuse me.
说实话 我有点怕你
I'm gonna be honest. I'm a little afraid of you.
只是有一点么
Just a little?
你得学习一下怎么接受别人的称赞
You got to learn to take a compliment.
等等 这些邮件是什么
Wait, what are all these e-mails?
出故障还是怎么了
Some kind of glitch or something?
那些不是你的邮件
Those aren't your e-mails.
Ethan动作挺快啊
That Ethan sure works fast.
做什么的动作挺快
Works fast at what?
在制♥造♥混乱方面
At-at creating chaos.
呦 有网络了
Yo, the Internet's back up.
我知道
I know.
我刚收到一大堆邮件
I just got a crazy amount of e-mails.
是啊 我也一样 似乎不太好
Yeah, me, too, and it's not good.
是你做卧底期间的ATF档案
These are ATF files from your undercover days.
哇哦 你开玩笑吗 怎么回事啊
Whoa. Are you kidding me? How'd that happen?
我猜是Ethan Beck
Well, I'm assuming it's Ethan Beck
在兑现他的承诺
making good on his threat.
好吧 你得删了这些东西
Well, you need to get rid of those.
对啊 我这里全都是
Yeah, I'm all over it.
嗨 你最好也清理一下
Hey, and you might want to do the same
你的收件箱
with whatever's in your inbox.
没错
Yeah.
虽然我不是很想说
但是我非常不确定Percy合适加入团队 King
我们再谈谈吧
是啊 我应该清理一下
Yeah, I probably should have.
哦 天呐
Oh, boy.
你发现什么了
What'd you get?
只是一封你发给Pride的邮件
Just an e-mail from you to Pride
里面说你认为我不该加入团队
saying that you don't think I should be added to the team.
你的卧底身份刚刚暴露
Your undercover identity was just exposed
而你就因为一个断章取义的邮件
and you're pissed about an e-mail
对我发火吗
taken completely out of context?
哦 拜托 告诉我怎么回事
Oh, by all means, give me the context.
这个嘛 我当时并不了解你 也不知道
Well, I didn't know you yet, and couldn't tell
你会怎样适应团队的机动性
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表