That doesn't make this right.
你得给我个机会 Hogan
Got to give me a chance here, Hogan.
让我们来调查是谁杀了你的人
Let us find out who killed your man.
我们会将他绳之以法
We'll bring him to justice.
你最好说到做到
You better.
你还是应该
Still, you should probably
找个时间告诉Percy发生了什么
tell Percy what's going on at some point.
她很担心 希望你没事
She's concerned, hopes you're okay.
我知道应该告诉她
Hey, I know I should.
但我怕她会鄙视我的愚蠢
But I'm scared Percy's gonna whup my butt for being stupid.
有可能
Well, she might.
听着 这事不好办
Listen, this is a tough one.
你会解决好的
You'll figure it out.
好了 关于骑行帮
All right. About the Niners.
-嗯 -我知道他们有
- Yeah. - I know they got
犯罪前科 而且他们和老兵之间
a rap sheet and there's a lot of bad blood
有不少不怀好意的人
between them and the vets,
但你真的认为Fillibert的死
but do you really think Fillibert's the casualty
-是因为十年的仇恨吗 -很难
- of a ten-year-old grudge? - It's hard
不让人那么想 基于他被杀的方式和地点
not to consider it, based on how and where he was killed.
还有 你凭什么认为骑行帮的人会和我们谈
Still, why do you think the Niners are gonna talk to us?
因为他们不希望在他们与老兵们的事情之外
'Cause they don't want the law up and in their business
再牵扯更多法律纠纷
any more than they do the vets.
我只知道我们得
All I know is we got to figure out
在事情升温以前
what's going on
弄清楚发生了什么
before things escalate.
谢了 队长 非常感谢
Thanks, Chief. Appreciate it.
消防队长排除了
Marshal's ruling out
意外爆♥炸♥的可能
any accidental explosion.
Sebastian在里面快勘验完了 可能有些发现
Sebastian's almost done inside, thinks he might have something.
-伤亡人数多少 -五人 其中两人有生命危险
- How many casualties? - Five, two critical.
全是骑行帮的成员吗
All Niners?
是的 很明显他们当时在里面开会
Yeah, apparently they were holding a meeting inside.
这说明 干这事的人
Which means whoever did this...
知道他们会在这儿
Knew they'd be here.
我知道你不想听 但是 King 也许是老兵
I know you don't want to hear it, King, but maybe the vets...
-可能是他们自己主持正义 -我知道
- Could've taken justice in their own hands. - I know.
但这说不通
Doesn't make sense, though.
如果Hogan已经计划好这么做
If Hogan had already planned this,
为什么让我们过来 目击这一切
why send us over here so we could see it all?
嘿 就是你
Hey! You!
现在这个样子 你们要怎么处理
What are you gonna do about this, huh?
对做这事的混♥蛋♥们 你们抓还是不抓
You gonna arrest these bastards or not?
Morrow
Morrow.
-你认识他吗 -骑行帮的头儿
- You know him? Leader of the Niners.
你需要冷静下来 别急
You need to calm down, take it easy.
你知道你负责这件案子
I figured it'd be you working on this case.
还是像十年前那样 你我都清楚是谁做的
Just like ten years ago, huh? Both know damn well who did it.
我们不会过早下结论 就像我们也不会过早判定
We're not jumping to conclusions, just like we're not jumping to conclusions
是谁枪杀了他们的人
about who shot one of their men either.
你在保护他们吗
You protecting them?
是这样吗 就因为他们是老兵吗
Is that what this is? Just because they're vets?
-这和他们是老兵无关 -嘿
- This has nothing to do with them being... - Hey!
嘿 我们来控制这件事
Hey, hey. We got it under control.
行吗
All right?
所以 麻烦你退后
So, why don't you just back off?
他应该感到感激 他很幸运活下来了
He ought to be more grateful. He's lucky to be alive.
你发现了什么 Sebastian
What'd you find, Sebastian?
大部分是弹片
Uh, mostly shrapnel.
看上去像是来自某种引爆装置
Looks like it came from some kind of detonator.
我认为是简易爆♥炸♥装置
I'm thinking improvised explosives device.
简易爆♥炸♥装置
IED.
关于爆♥炸♥物有什么发现
Anything on the explosives?
有 实际上 我最后又用了
Yeah. Matter of fact, got to finally use
我的激光诱导分解光谱
my laser-induced breakdown spectroscope again.
检测出了现场的爆♥炸♥物
It identifies explosives on site.
还实现了我这辈子使用激光枪的梦想
Also fulfills my lifelong dream of wielding a laser gun.
-它到底检测出了什么 -这个嘛
- What exactly did it identify? - Well,
硝化甘油基底 吸附剂和稳定剂
given the nitroglycerin base, sorbents, and stabilizers,
像是老式的炸♥药♥
it looks like old-school dynamite.
现在只用来爆破
Used mostly just for demolition these days.
的确爆破了
Demolished it is.
说说情况
Tell me things.
有好消息和坏消息
Well, there's good news and bad news.
就不让你选了
Gonna spare you the choice.
ATF依然把骑行帮划为摩托车帮派
ATF still classifies the Niners as a motorcycle gang.
现在他们中的两人被指控谋杀
Two of 'em are up on murder charges as we speak.
FBI还开展了诱捕行动
FBI also shows several attempted sting ops
针对诈骗指控
on racketeering charges,
虽然目前还没什么收获
though nothing's stuck so far.
老兵那边有什么发现
Anything on the vets?
好消息 除了几次酒吧斗殴以外
That's the good news. Other than a few bar fights,
他们没有犯罪记录
they check out clean.
没错 实际上 市政厅记录显示
Yeah, in fact, city hall shows
Fillbert在半年前获得了一项许可
Fillibert pulled up a permit six months ago.
显然老兵们当时计划帮助修建
Apparently the vets were planning to help build
位于Broadmoor的低价住房♥
affordable housing in Broadmoor.
Broadmoor就是十年前
Broadmoor's where they tried
-他们要盖房♥子的地方 -是的
- to build ten years ago. - Yeah.
就在那个混♥蛋♥偷了卡特琳娜飓风基金后
Right after that jerk stole the Katrina funds.
McKinley
McKinley.
你怎么知道McKinley
How do you know about McKinley?
说来话长
Long story.
有没有可能是
Any chance
Fillbert的许可给了老兵们
Fillibert's permit gave the vets access
获得爆破炸♥药♥的途径
to demolition explosives?
正在查
Looking into it.
有了 显示有上周的提货单 为什么
Here. Shows the order of a pickup last week. Why?
那是炸了骑行帮店铺的炸♥药♥吗
That what blew up the Niners' shop?
你觉得这是老兵为Fillibert报仇吗
You thinking the vets retaliated for Fillibert?
所有线索都指向这个方向
Every sign's pointing in that direction.
只是 那说不通啊
It just... doesn't make sense though.
看看Loretta在Fillibert的尸检中有什么发现
See where Loretta's at on Fillibert's autopsy.
也许我们可以把子弹与枪匹配起来
Maybe we can match bullet to gun.
Chris会去医院 调查受害者们知道些什么
Chris'll go to the hospital, find out what the vics know.
-你回办公室吗 -不了
- Coming back to the squad room? - No.
我再去拜访老兵 这次要带着搜查令去
Pay another visit to the vets. This time with a warrant.
我们得抓紧 在事情失控之前
We need to hustle here. Bring in Fillibert's killer
抓到杀死FIllibert和制♥造♥爆♥炸♥的凶手
and the bomber before things get out of control.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你在这里做什么
Hey! What are you doing here?
你应该去抓住杀死Fillibert的凶手
You are supposed to be arresting Fillibert's killer!
我还在调查此案
I'm still investigating that.
同时也在调查骑行帮店铺爆♥炸♥案的凶手
Also investigating who blew up the Niners' bike shop.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
但愿这话是真的
Well, I hope that's true.
因为很多人都受伤了
'Cause a lot of people got hurt.
我现在只知道
All I know so far is that, uh,
那里用过爆破炸♥药♥
demolition explosives were used over there.
噢 又急着下结论了 是吗
Oh, jumping to conclusions again, huh?
就像其他警♥察♥一样
Par the course for you people.
只是在收集证据
Just gathering evidence.
但我得告诉你
But I got to tell you,
如果你和你的人没有这么做
if you or your boys didn't do it,
就是有人用心良苦 让一切看起来像是你们做的
somebody's working awful hard to make it look like you did.
也许 是又历史重演了吗
Maybe, uh, history repeating itself again?
也许吧 证明你们没有做的唯一方法
Maybe. Only way to prove you didn't retaliate, though,
就是确定两边的炸♥药♥不匹配
is to make sure that the explosives don't match.
证据 让你们摆脱嫌疑
Evidence. That'll square you away.
你有搜查令吗
You got a warrant?
我需要搜查令吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表