So you gave her the job.
Gordon军士肯定不同意
Guessing Petty Officer Gordon didn't agree with that.
他对Heather一直不友好
He never gave Cobb a moment's peace.
在排练的时候骚扰她
Harassed her during rehearsals
排练结束后也骚扰她 Cobb向我抱怨了
and after hours. Cobb complained to me,
我决定调走他
I decided to have him transferred.
他就是在那个时候袭击你的么
And that's when he attacked you?
海军生涯就此结束
Ending his Navy career.
这就给了他另一个理由
Giving him even more of a reason
去和Heather Cobb摊牌
to have it out for Heather Cobb.
Gordon军士不开白色吉普 是吗
Petty Officer Gordon doesn't drive a white Jeep, does he?
事实上 他开
As a matter of fact, he does.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
这几个小时我一直在研究犯罪现场的照片
I've been studying these crime scene photos for hours.
你现在不应该要处理证据么
Shouldn't you be processing evidence?
我已经处理完了 所有在现场的DNA
I did already. All the DNA
和指纹
and fingerprints from the crime scene
都属于Heather或者Dustin
all belong to Heather or Dustin.
我唯一发现的线索是在厨房♥洗碗槽里的
And the only trace I came up with was a foreign dirt sample
国外泥土样本 我在用
in the kitchen sink. I'm running that
-质谱仪分♥析♥检测 -犯罪现场的照片里
- through the Mass Spec right now. - What doesn't
有什么说不通的
make sense in the crime scene photos?
就
Just...
看看这个混乱的场景 我是说
L-Look at this mess. I mean,
凶手一定是在找什么东西
the killer must've been searching for something.
警♥察♥说她所有的财产都已经清点过了
NOPD said all her possessions were accounted for.
哦 天啊 太明显了
Oh, man. It's so obvious.
我 我一直在盯着它看
I've... I've been staring at it this whole time.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
Heather是海军乐队的小号♥手 是吗
Heather was a trumpeter in the Navy Band, right?
-是的 -好 那么
- Mm-hmm. - Okay. So...
小号♥在哪里
Where's the trumpet?
-根本不在屋里 -你认为
- It's not in the house. - So you think
Cobb军士被杀
Petty Officer Cobb was murdered
是因为她的小号♥吗
for her trumpet?
是的 听上去有点蠢 是吗
Yeah. That sounds really stupid, doesn't it?
很有趣的推论
It's an interesting theory.
但我发现了实质性证据
But I found actual evidence
在Heather的指甲里
in Heather's fingernails.
皮肤细胞 可能是杀手的
Skin cells that may belong to the killer.
行 好 是啊 当然
Okay, right. Yeah, sure. Just...
分♥析♥表皮
analyze the epidermis.
怎么了
What's going on?
几个星期前
A few weeks ago,
我被绑♥架♥
I was abducted,
被强迫协助一个国际罪犯越狱
forced to break an international criminal out of prison,
然后又把他和绑♥架♥者一同
and then helped bring him and the kidnappers
送进监狱接受制裁 对吧
to justice, right?
今天 我只是你友好的实验室伙伴
Today, I'm your friendly neighborhood lab monkey
分♥析♥指甲屑
analyzing nail scrapings.
你不再喜欢实验室了吗 Sebastian
You don't enjoy the lab anymore, Sebastian?
不 我喜欢 我喜欢 只是
No. I do. I do, it's just...
我就只能做这些了吗
Is that all there is for me?
我还有胃里的东西
I have stomach contents.
我会回来取
I'll come back for those.
克雷森特城市音乐学校
Crescent City Music Academy.
你阿姨工作的地方挺酷的
Your Aunt Heather worked at a pretty cool place, huh?
Dustin
Dustin!
我很高兴你还不错
I'm glad you're okay.
我对你阿姨的事深表遗憾
I am so sorry about your aunt.
我们都很想她
We'll all miss her very much.
你一定是Pride探员
And you must be Special Agent Pride.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-你认识Dustin -当然
- You know Dustin? - Of course!
我们最有才华的小音乐家之一
One of our most talented young musicians.
谢谢 我在里面
Thank you. I'll be inside.
他是这里的学生吗
He's a student here?
他没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
他
Well, he has...
不怎么说话
hasn't been doing a lot of talking.
这就是我们的Dustin
That's our Dustin.
他在这所学校多久了
How long has he been at your school?
几年了
Uh, a couple years.
Heather带他来的 他 他是个神童
Heather brought him to us. He's... He's a true prodigy.
你有注意到Heather有什么反常的吗
Had you noticed anything out of the ordinary with Heather?
不好说 这些天我一直分心
I can't say. Been distracted these days.
因为我们有一个很大的建筑项目正在进行
We've got a huge construction project on the grounds.
某种病毒使我的半数学生都病倒了
Some kind of virus that has half my students out sick.
感恩节要来了
Thanksgiving coming up.
就是 很多事
Just... a lot.
Garcia先生
Mr. Garcia.
我不是故意打断你们的谈话 但是
I don't mean to interrupt, but...
Theo和我刚刚讨论了如何修改
Theo and I were discussing how to modify
施工进程 如此一来他的卡车
the construction schedule so that his trucks
就不会在上课期间打扰到孩子们了
don't disturb the children during school hours.
嗯
Ah...
谢谢你 Garcia先生 那些卡车
I'd appreciate that, Mr. Garcia. Those trucks have been
-整个早上一直进进出出的 -是的
- moving in and out all morning. - Yeah.
我会 我会解决的 我们落后于预定计划
I'll-I'll take care of it. We were just running
我本来只是想赶一赶进度
behind schedule and I figured I could make up some time...
-道个歉就得了 Theo -呃
- Just apologize, Theo. - Um...
抱歉 McGuire女生 不会再发生了
Sorry, Ms. McGuire. Won't happen again.
谢谢
Thank you.
再次抱歉 给您带来的不便
Again, I'm... I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
特别是Cobb女士的去世
Uh, especially with Ms. Cobb's death.
Garcia先生和他儿子Mario才刚来
Mr. Garcia and his son Mario are new
学校
to the Academy.
他很慷慨 捐建了
He was gracious enough to donate
新的音乐厅
a new state of the art auditorium.
建筑施工有点像噩梦 但是
Construction's been a bit of a nightmare, but...
很慷慨
That's very generous.
这是Gordon军士的吉普车
This is Petty Officer Gordon's Jeep.
可能去皇家街了
Probably went down Royal.
不会太远
Shouldn't be too far away.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
是的 Tucker整晚没睡
Yeah, Tucker was up all night.
Melody说他在长牙
Melody says he's teething.
呵呵 苍天饶过谁呐
Well, karma's a bitch.
Percy
Percy.
你要知道 我真的试着
You know, I'm really trying
不要小题大做 但是
not to make a big deal out of this, but...
我真的很惊讶我是最后一个知道的
I'm really surprised I was the last to know.
原以为我们挺亲密的
Thought we were close.
我们是挺亲密的
We are.
我也想过告诉你 我只是
And I wanted to tell you. I just...
我觉得你会感到失望
I knew you'd be disappointed.
Chris 听好 我是你的朋友
Well, look. Chris, I'm your friend.
我不是来批判你的
I'm not here to judge you.
朋友就该批判我
Friends should judge.
我对当爸爸一无所知
I'm a total zero at bein' a dad.
听着 你才当了多久 一分钟吗
Look, how long have you been doing this? Like, a minute?
给你自己一个机会
Give yourself a chance.
为了孩子
For the kid's sake.
谢谢
Thank you.
客气了
Yeah.
这不会容易
It's not gonna be easy.
Gordon军士可能在任何地方
Petty Officer Gordon could be anywhere.
幸运的是 他吹小号♥
Lucky for us, he plays trumpet.
独奏结束了 Gordon
Wrap up the solo, Gordon.
聊聊吧
Time to talk.
哦 好的 当然可以
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表