他也十分难受
He's pretty broken up, too.
我真讨厌不得不假装Pride已经死了
I just hate having to pretend that Pride's dead.
如果我们想让他好好活着并且找到他
Yeah, well, if we want to keep him alive and find him,
那么我们就要继续演下去
that's what we're all gonna have to keep doing.
但是 我们到底要怎么才能找到他
Well, uh, how exactly are we supposed to find him, though?
我们没有任何职务 没有人力物力
I mean, we don't have any badges, no resources.
实际上 一开始你们就不应该在这儿
In fact, none of you should be here in the first place.
他来这儿干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
我让他过来的 Pride现在不在
I asked him to come. Pride's off the reservation.
Hamilton又已经宣战 我们就要被炒鱿鱼了
Hamilton's declared war. We're all gonna lose our jobs,
或者好点的话 我们会被派到
or better yet, we're gonna be reassigned
一些旮旯里去 我们需要支援
to some backwater. We need help.
所以你就请来了那个
So you called the FBI agent that tried
一开始就想瓦解我们团队的FBI探员
to break us apart in the first place?
看来你们可以自己完成
Seems you've been able to accomplish that feat
-这场斗争 -听着 你们说得对
- all on your own. - Look, you're right.
-Isler是个让人讨厌的家伙 -嘿
- Isler's a pain in the ass. - Hey.
怎么了 他既野心勃勃又墨守成规
What? He's ambitious and a rule-follower,
但是你知道吗 他为人刚正自好
but you know what? He's incorruptible,
信守承诺 值得我们去信赖
and a man of his word, and we can trust him.
大概可以说声 谢谢
Thanks, I think.
他是我们找到Pride的唯一指望
He's our only hope at finding Pride,
阻止Hamilton 拯救清水市
stopping Hamilton and saving Clearwater.
我讨厌这样
I hate it,
但这确实有点道理
but it kind of makes sense.
谢谢你的不计前嫌
Well, thank you for your generosity of spirit.
现在 Gregorio已经跟我说了案件情况
Now, Gregorio downloaded me on the case.
我从这里开始接手
I've got it from here.
我会找到Pride
I will find Pride.
-你们现在都可以回家了 -等等 什么 不可能
- You can all go home now. - W-Wait. What? No way.
我们不会坐在一边袖手旁观的
Yeah, we're not sitting on the sidelines.
那正是你们要做的 而且没得商量
That's precisely what you'll do and it's non-negotiable.
好吧 我们谈谈
All right, let's chat.
我同意接管 并且挽救你们分崩离析的团队
I agreed to take the reigns and fix what your team broke.
但我没有允许你们和Pride一起无法无天
I did not agree to allow you to go rogue along with Pride.
是 你完全正确 我们不应该无法无天
No. You're 100% right; we should not go rogue.
但是你要帮我们恢复职位
But you need to get our badges back.
你们自己的副主任停了你们的职
Your own Deputy Director suspended you.
我要怎么给你们复职呢
How am I supposed to change that?
因为你可以
'Cause you got pull.
是 没错
Yes. I do.
但是我不打算把它浪费在
But I'm not about to waste it for a former agent
-一个决定放弃职业生涯的前任探员身上 -啊
- who decided to give up her career, - Ah.
让自己变成一个笑话
and run away to the circus.
你在逗我吗 你还在生气我调到NCIS这件事吗
Are you kidding me? You're still mad that I came to NCIS?
我这辈子一直在寻找适合自己的地方
I spent my life trying to figure out where I fit in,
但不在FBI 而是在这儿
and it was not FBI, it was here.
我不会让这儿消失 因为...
And I'm not about to let that disappear because of...
说的可真是好啊 Gregorio
That's really beautiful, Gregorio,
但还是于事无补
but it doesn't change a damn thing.
我还没说完 Raymond
I'm not finished, Raymond.
如果Dwayne Pride不想被人找到
If Dwayne Pride doesn't want to be found,
他就不会被人找到 不管你在这件案子上
he's not gonna be found. I don't care how many agents
出动多少探员
you have on the case.
你是想说 我需要你
You're saying that I need you.
不是 好吧
No... Okay.
我想说的是
What I'm saying is,
如果你真的想结束你来这儿接手的事情
if you really want to finish what you started here,
谁会比他亲手训练的团队更知道怎么找到他
who better to find him than the team he personally trained?
好了
All right.
我会打电♥话♥ 让你们恢复职位
I'll make some calls and get your badges back.
现在 回到正题 我们去哪儿找Pride
Now, the case, where are we with finding Pride?
我们知道他昨晚和Stone在一起
We know he was with Stone last night,
Hamilton的左右手
Hamilton's right-hand man.
他从楼顶上丢下来的那个人
Who he threw off a roof.
对此我们并不确定
We are not sure about that.
我们找不到Stone的手♥机♥
We couldn't find Stone's cell phone.
很可能在Pride手里
Pride probably has it.
好的 那我去追踪手♥机♥
All right, well, I'll work on tracking the phone.
希望他和其他作业人员处在同样的网络
Hoping he's on the same network as the other operatives.
好 Stone的尸体在解剖室
All right, Stone's body is in autopsy.
既然我们已经复职了
Since we've been reinstated,
Percy和我去找Wade
Percy and I will go talk to Wade.
看她有没有发现更多的线索
See if she's got any more evidence.
你呢
How about you?
知道你的老大可能会去什么地方吗
Any clue as to where your boss may be headed?
不知道
Nope.
但我知道他在找谁
But I know who he's after.
你不可以进去
You cannot go inside.
市长整个早上都在进行闭门会议
The mayor's in a locked-door meeting all morning.
不好意思 女士 我们现在就要跟他谈
No, sorry, ma'am. We need to talk to him now.
刻不容缓
This can't wait.
当然要谈
It's gonna have to.
但是你 请你离开
And you... you need to leave.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
新奥尔良警方的Estes队长
Captain Estes, NOPD.
我接手了市长的安保工作
I'm takin' over the mayor's protection detail.
好 我是特别探员Gregorio
Okay. Well, I'm Special Agent Gregorio
我需要进去里面
and I need to get in there.
我当然知道你是谁
Yeah, I know exactly who you are.
我们认为市长有危险
We believe the mayor's in danger.
对 她这样的人就是危险
Yeah, from people like her.
在法国区的枪战
Shoot-out in the French Quarter,
开车冲进人声沸腾的餐馆
car running into a crowded restaurant,
一切都拜Dwayne Pride和NCIS所赐
all courtesy of Dwayne Pride and NCIS.
他已经离开人世了 好吗 放尊重点
Whoa. He's no longer with us, okay? Have a little respect.
-是吗 离世的人可不只是他 -是
- Yeah? Well, he's not the only one. - Yeah.
我刚了解到 市长的私人保镖
I just found out that the mayor's private security
昨晚死了
consultant was found dead last night.
还有国会女议员Angelou
As well as Congresswoman Angelou.
军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥主席么
Chairwoman of the Armed Services Committee?
在机场受到袭击 所以任何人
Had some kind of stroke at the airport, so no one
不可以进去 特别是NCIS的人 现在就离开
is getting inside, especially NCIS, so let's go.
-不 我... -走开
- No, I'm... - Get off.
我不是NCIS的人
I'm not NCIS.
我是FBI的副局长Isler
I'm FBI Deputy Director Isler.
现在 让我说明一下状况
Now, let me explain the situation.
去你的
Screw this.
嘿 站住
H-hey! Stop!
站住
Stop!
他不在这儿
He's not here.
他早上七点进来 就从没离开过
He came in at 7:00, never left.
红色警报 市长失踪了
We have a code red, the mayor is missing.
请所有部门搜查整幢大楼
I need all units to search the building.
-这是什么 -海军造船厂
- What's this? - Navy shipyard
市长想把它建在清水市
the mayor wants to build in Clearwater.
也是这么多人死去的原因
The reason so many people have died.
看起来也包括 那个国会女议员
Including, it seems, the congresswoman.
对 如果我们不快点行动 还有很多人会遇害
Yeah, and if we don't act fast, a lot of others could get hurt.
整个清水市都要被夷为平地
The entire neighborhood of Clearwater is getting razed.
市长不在大楼里 他的车也不在
The mayor's not in the building and his car is missing.
我们会立刻激活GPS
We're gonna activate the GPS now.
找到市长后 我要和你们两个谈谈
I'm gonna need to talk to both of you after we find him.
Stone
Stone.
Stone
Stone!
你到底在哪儿呢
Where the hell are you, man?
我还有事儿呢 Stone 人呢
I got a schedule to keep. Stone, where you at?!
Douglas 真的假的
Douglas... really?
我去 Dwayne 你打中我了
Damm it. Dwayne, you shot me.
你自己开的枪
You shot yourself.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表