Kermit那么尽力的演出
Kermit's been playing his heart out,
你却一直在埋头看你的手♥机♥
and you've had your face buried in that phone.
我又不用眼睛来听音乐
Don't need my eyes to enjoy the music.
这是场听觉的盛宴
It's an aural experience.
约会时候不能玩游戏
But no gaming on date night.
我们有过约定 记得吗
That's the agreement, remember?
这可不仅仅是个游戏
It's not just a game.
而且 我马上就要到下一关了
Plus, I'm so close to the next level.
你要是一直这么玩 你可到不了下一关
Not if you keep playing, you're not.
你对我颐指气使的态度竟让我性奋起来 你说奇不奇怪
Is it strange that your bossing me around turns me on?
任何事都可以让你们男的性奋起来
You're a guy-- everything turns you on.
好吧 这也对
Well, that's true.
救命
Help!
他受伤了
He's hurt!
他伤得很重
He's hurt bad!
你先冷静下来
Okay, slow down.
-谁受伤了 -我丈夫
- Who's hurt? - My husband.
躺在天桥下边 他被袭击了
Under the overpass. He was attacked!
快去 我打911报♥警♥
Go, I'll call 911.
哥们你还好么
You okay, man?
发生了什么
What happened?
Michael
Michael!
Michael
Michael!
Michael
Michael!
NCIS新奥尔良
S03E04
代码有误
Improper code.
退出请求被驳回
Exit denied.
额 伙计们
Uh, guys?
我们遇到麻烦了
We got a bit of a snafu here.
我把每种解码方法都试过了
I've tried every likely decryption variant.
谁能提些建议
I'm open to ideas, here.
Sebastian你是我们的解码专家
Sebastian, you're our decryption specialist.
你应该为我们找到离开的方法
You're supposed to figure out electronic escapes.
请用我的游戏名称呼我
Please call me by my game name.
没门 那名字太傻了
No way. It's stupid.
你们到底想不想过关
You want to finish the level or not?
好吧 人马男
All right, Centauri,
人马座
我们怎么办
what are we gonna do?
我们没有出门的密♥码♥
Well, we can't key our way out.
那就只能强攻了
But we can blow our way out.
好吧 我们来看看这都有什么
All right, let's see here.
额 烟雾剂 好
Uh... aerosol can... okay.
还有 额
And, uh...
额 植物油
Uh-huh. Vegetable oil.
这些家中常备的物品可以做一个
Common household items that can make
威力甚猛的炸♥药♥
a pretty powerful explosive.
啊真倒霉 伙计们我得下线了 我妈妈来了
Ah, crap, guys, I got to go. My mom's here.
游戏还没打完就撤么
In the middle of a game?
你是十岁的小孩子么
What are you, ten years old?
人马男下线
Centauri out.
-你好啊 小桃桃 -嗨 妈妈
- Hello, peaches. - Hi, Mom.
哦 不 不 不 不 过来吧 抱一个
Oh, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on.
好久没听过了 再说一次吧
It's been so long, just say it.
嗨 甜心
Hello, cream.
你看上去瘦了
You look like you've lost weight.
是的 大家都说没看出来 但是我的衬衫
Yeah, you know, people say they don't see it, but my shirts...
-对 穿起来感觉不一样了 -对
- Yeah, hanging differently. - Yeah.
还有 你脸色看上去很苍白
Yeah, and you look pale.
你坚持吃维生素了吗
You been taking your vitamins?
恩 维生素E 维生素D 叶酸
Yeah, vitamin E, vitamin D, folic acid.
铁呢
Iron?
铁元素对身体很重要
Iron is essential.
你不想最后看起来
You don't want to end up like
跟隔壁的Bobby Carlyle一样吧
Bobby Carlyle from next door.
他缺铁导致了贫血然后
He had an iron deficiency and then he got anemia and...
他的生命轨迹就完全改变了
Well, his life was never the same.
额
Ugh.
当然了 他也有严重的暴♥力♥问题
Of course, he also had that substance abuse problem.
还有盗刷信♥用♥卡♥事件
And there was the credit card fraud incident.
在监狱里的时候 开始跟他的假释官约会
Jail time, started dating his parole officer.
天啊 那真是乱翻天了
God, it was just a mess.
所有这些都是因为他缺铁
And it all stemmed from a lack of iron.
我 还是补点铁吧
I... better get some iron, then.
替我照顾好自己
Take care of my peaches.
走吧 我们出去吃早饭 一会儿可能得工作
Come on, we should go get breakfast, work might call.
但你急什么呢 你妈妈来了
But there-there's no rush... Your mom's in town.
我相信你的同事会理解的
I'm sure that work will understand.
妈 我在犯罪实验室而不是咖啡店工作 赶紧的 走吧
Mom, I work at crime lab, not a coffee shop. Come on, let's go.
额 但是 我才到啊
Well, um, but I, I... I just got here.
宝贝儿等等
Hold your horses, honey.
-你的帽衫 -我不用
- Your hoodie. - I don't...
一会儿可能会变冷 就带着吧
It might get chilly. Now, just...
-你知道我每次都说得很准 -好吧
- You know that I know best. - Right.
Gregorio
Gregorio!
在这么美丽的清晨 你还好吗
How you doing this fine morning?
还呆在新奥尔良 所以也就这样呗
Still in New Orleans, so there's that.
你那件FBI的戏服马甲呢
Where's the FBI monkey suit?
怎么 今天是便装星期二么
What is it, Casual Tuesdays?
不 你管好自己的事儿就得了
No, it's “mind your own business every day”,
别没事儿关心我 Lasalle
when it comes to me, Lasalle.
放心吧 我们会帮你铲除
Don't worry, we'll help you root out the cartel
这座美丽城市里的贩毒集团
in our fine city.
然后你就可以回华盛顿特区了
You'll be on your way back to DC.
哥们 借你吉言
Man, from your lips to God's ears.
这儿的百吉圈真难吃
Bagels here suck.
试试Stein’s家的 整个南方最好的百吉圈连锁店
Got to try Stein's, best in the South.
你的制♥服♥还在洗衣机里么
Suit at the cleaners?
今天是便装星期二
Casual Tuesdays.
Percy不在么
No Percy?
不在 她得回趟家
No, she had to go home.
-谢谢 -她继父病了
- Thank you. - Stepfather's sick.
我以为他们俩合不来啊
Didn't think they got along.
他们是合不来
They don't.
但是她妈妈需要帮忙
But her mama needs a hand.
都过来看看吧
Come on, things to show you.
Michael Reid上尉
Lieutenant Michael Reid.
Belle Chase基地的海军航♥空♥兵
NFO out of Belle Chase.
海军什么
NF what now?
海军航♥空♥兵
NFO-- Naval Flight Officer.
昨晚在他妻子面前被绑走
Grabbed last night in front of his wife.
一男一女两名嫌疑人 把他诱骗到面包车上
Male and female suspects lured him to their van.
然后离开
Took off.
有个流浪汉今早上发现了他
Homeless man found him this a.m.
这个弃尸地点选的真是完美
Was the perfect dumping spot.
这地方在卡特里娜飓风后就被废弃了
Place has been abandoned since Katrina.
关于嫌疑人的身份有什么信息么
Know anything about the suspects?
素描师已经跟Reid的妻子进行过肖像临摹
Reid's wife sat with a sketch artist.
也描述了面包车的样子
Described the van, too.
协查通告已经发布 Patton正在Bruce的素描库里比对
BOLOs are out, Patton's running the sketches through Bruce.
所以现场还有什么线索呢
All right, so what are we looking at?
这不是一起抢劫案
It wasn't robbery.
他的钱包还在这
He's got a wallet.
手♥机♥ 表都在
Cell phone, watch were still on the body.
那就是绑♥架♥了
That's kidnapping, then.
看上去是这样的
Yeah, well, that's what it appears.
他手腕跟脚踝处都有绳子的勒痕
And he's got ligature abrasions on the ankles and wrists.
他被绑过
He was bound.
有几个指甲被钳掉了
Several fingernails removed.
胸部跟背部都有刺伤的痕迹
He has puncture wounds on his thorax and abdomen.
很可能这就是死因了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表