我们 好像 只有9分钟了
We got, like, nine minutes!
我们得上救生船
We got to get to the lifeboats.
不行 Bonnie和船员把船开走了
No, Bonnie and the crew took 'em.
你们别无选择 只能帮我
You got no other option but to help me.
只是管道上的几个洞 不是吗
Just a couple holes in the pipeline, huh?
为我的家人去做
Do it for my family.
这不是你说的吗 Hauser
Isn't that what you said, Hauser?
不不 这是他的错
Uh-uh, this is his fault.
继续在我脸上晃你的枪
Keep waving that weapon in my face,
我先崩了你
I'll feed it to you.
你说你知道怎么停止爆♥炸♥
You said you know how to stop it?
带我去底层甲板 我会告诉你的
Get me to the cellar deck. I'll show you.
-Sebastian 你说吧 -好的
- Talk to me, Sebastian. - Okay,
你们所要做的是
all you guys need to do
激活爆♥炸♥防护器
is activate the blowout preventer...
用来封住管道
...to seal the pipe
并防止在水下爆♥炸♥
and prevent an underwater blowout.
这很简单 是吗
That's easy, right?
现在 有两个幸运儿要爬去
Now, two lucky contestants are gonna climb down
下面的爆♥炸♥防护器
to the blowout preventer.
Pride 下去的路挺长的
Pride, it's a long way down.
你最好快一点
You better hurry.
明白了
Got you.
走吧 Hauser
Let's go, Hauser.
在上面的人
You guys up on the top,
你们得等到他们上来之后
you have to wait until they surface
再关上舱口 锁住阀门
before you close the hatch, turn the valves,
然后封井 如果你不这么做 你们会害死他们的
and seal the well. If you don't, you're gonna kill them.
好的 Pride 我看见你在下面了
All right, Pride, I see you down there.
找两块控制面板
Look for two control panels.
一块蓝色的和一块黄色的
One blue and one yellow.
现在 这部分非常关键 你必须
Now, this part is super important. You have to turn
同时转动两把激活钥匙
the activation keys at the same time.
他们花太久时间了 我们不能等了
It's taking too long. We can't wait!
钟走到五的时候 我就转
That clock hits five, I'm doin' it.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
在钟走到零的时候
Then book it up the ladder
你们得爬上梯子
before the clock strikes zero.
我要这么干了 关舱门
I'm doin' it. Close the hatch.
好的 我同意你
Yeah. I'm with you!
他们快上来了
They're almost up!
别 千万别
Don't! Just-just wait!
他们来了 他们就在那里了
They're coming. They're right there.
伙计们 快点出来 你们有十秒钟
Get out of there, guys. You got ten seconds.
八秒
Eight seconds.
六秒
Six seconds.
好了 关舱门 关舱门
All right, close the hatch! Close the hatch!
我们关上了 按按钮
We're closed! Hit it!
我们没事了
We're clear.
所以 现在怎么样
So... what now?
我不得不逮捕你们
I have to arrest you
因为Nielsen上尉的命案
for the murder of Lieutenant Nielsen.
你打算怎么做
And how do you plan to do that?
举起手来 混账
Hands up, jackass.
就是这样
That's how.
应该拿着那把枪的
Probably should've held on to that gun.
你回来了
You're back, huh?
每个人都要完成他们的任务
Everybody's got to do their part.
我的还没做完
Mine wasn't over.
好吧 我欠你的
Well, I owe you one.
让我和这些白♥痴♥们待五分钟 我们就扯平了
Give me five minutes with these morons, we'll call it even.
Lund
Lund.
我有话跟你说
I'm gonna tell you something.
不 是我有话跟你说
No, you know what, I'm gonna tell you something.
没错 我没有遵守命令
Yeah, I disobeyed a direct order.
但你知道吗 我不在乎
But guess what, I don't give a damn.
如果成为一名探员意味着
If becoming an agent means abandoning my team
在我的队伍需要我的时候抛弃他们
when they need me the most, well,
那你可以拿走我的徽章 并且你可以
then you can take that badge and you can sh...
Lund
Lund!
你做得很好
You did good.
再说一次
Come again?
还记得我让你爬绳子的时候 跟你说的话吗
Remember what I told you when I chased you up the rope?
我需要找到我向上的动力
That I needed to find a way to motivate my butt up it?
你愿意为了你的队伍放弃徽章
You were willing to sacrifice your badge for your team.
你找到了
You found it.
训练颇有成效 不是吗
Training works good, doesn't it?
现在回到训练房♥去 你给我
Now get back to the gym. You owe me
跑五十圈 因为违反规则
50 laps for breaking the rules.
长官 是的长官
Sir, yes, sir.
快点
Move it!
仅仅是管道上的几个洞
It was just a couple holes in the pipeline.
最终演变成海军军官的谋杀案
Which turned into the murder of a Navy officer
以及对24名钻机工人的谋杀未遂
and the attempted murder of 24 of your rig workers.
本应该没有人受到伤害的
No one was supposed to get hurt.
好吧 大家不都这么说
Well, that's what they all say.
我本意是让公♥司♥顺利运转
I was trying to keep the company afloat.
在这过程中差点毁了整个海湾
And nearly destroyed the entire Gulf in the process.
想象一下这会对你母亲产生什么样的后果
Imagine what that would've done to your mama.
我一辈子都在让她失望
I've disappointed her every day of my life.
我唯一想要的就是她对我的尊重
And all I ever wanted was her respect.
本以为如果我挽救了她宝贵的公♥司♥ 我会获得尊重
Thought if I saved her precious company, I-I'd finally get it.
我向你保证一件事情
Well, I'll promise you one thing,
Angola的监狱顾问会给你足够多的时间
you'll have plenty of time to work through those mommy issues
解决你的恋母情结
with the prison counselor at Angola.
我会给国土安♥全♥部♥打电♥话♥
I'll call DHS,
让他们来接他去审讯
have them pick him up for processing.
Gregorio
Gregorio.
你干得非常棒
You did good in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也不赖
You weren't so bad yourself.
Roy 给我们一些时间好吗
Roy, will... you give us a minute?
嘿 Lasalle
Hey, look, Lasalle,
我知道我们一直合不太来 但今天是
I know we've been butting heads but today was like...
巨大的成功
A huge success.
都过去了
It was.
毕竟 我们最终抓到了坏人
I mean, after all, we took down the bad guys,
一天下来
and at the end of the day,
这才是最重要的事情 对吗
that's all that really matters, right?
是的 但我们还是因意见不合而大吵特吵
Right, but still, we were at each other's throats.
这是成长的烦恼 自古都是如此
It's growing pains, ancient history.
历史总是不断的重复
History tends to repeat itself.
就我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
因为我们都在乎 所以才吵架
we were arguing 'cause we both cared,
这是件好事情
and that's a good thing.
好吧 我同意
All right, I'm down with that.
但 还是发生了
Still, it happened.
所以 我们应该告诉Pride这血淋淋的细节 还是怎样
So, you think we can spare Pride the gory details, or what?
这只是办公室的日常
It's just another day at the office down here.
底线是
Bottom line,
他不需要知道今天发生的所有事情
is he doesn't need to know anything about today.
-哈喽 有人在家吗 -嘿
- Hello? Anybody home? - Hey!
-嘿 -他来了
- Hey, man! - There he is!
真高兴看你完好无缺的回来了
Hey, good to see you in one piece.
你是完好无缺的吧
You are in one piece?
当然 就一些小伤口
Oh, yeah, it's just a flesh wound.
如果不是你们的话 会糟糕很多
Could've been a lot worse if it hadn't been for you all.
我不在 你们干的不错
You did a good job without me.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
完全没有问题 就像上了油
This was seamless. It was like a well-oiled
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表