Commander Warbeck was a Navy computer engineer.
Elvis是前海军情报人员
Elvis is former Navy Intelligence.
所以这是NCIS的事儿 不是你的
That's NCIS's stake here. Not seeing yours.
Warbeck曾参与过国防部和司法部的一项安防工程
Warbeck worked a security project for DoD and Justice.
这事我还是第一次听说
First time hearing about it.
你对水下光纤电缆了解多少
What do you know about underwater fiber-optic cables?
我也一无所知
I know squat, too.
只知道他们传输着各种各样的敏感数据
Except they carry all kinds of sensitive data.
Warbeck帮助保护数据
Warbeck helped secure the data,
Natal Cartel想窃取数据
Natal Cartel wanted to steal it.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
IDI投资银行巴西分行
IDI Investment Bank in Brazil
掌握了Ciudad Natal千万资产
handles hundreds of millions of Ciudad Natal's money.
我们一直在监视光缆上的秘密交易
We've been monitoring the transactions on the cables.
结果发现 不只我们一家在监视
Turns out, we're not the only ones.
你认为Natal Cartel黑进了光缆吗
You think the Natal Cartel is hacking these cables?
你正因为贩毒集团双重间谍一事
You're under review regarding
而被调查
a cartel double agent.
你得退出 让机动部队来处理这事
You need to step off and let the cavalry handle it.
我手上有一名死亡的海军军官
I got a dead Navy officer.
你的手下是首要嫌疑目标
Your buddy's the prime suspect.
再提醒一次 你在接受审查
Again, you're under review.
是啊 但没那么容易
Yeah. Not that easy.
在你或者你那"机动部队"误杀Elvis之前
I'm gonna go find Elvis before you or your “cavalry”
我会找到他
put a bullet in him by mistake.
说的对
Fair enough.
Loretta女士
Miss Loretta.
我想要最近一位受害者的尸检结果
Hoping to get autopsy results on our latest victims.
不只你想要
You're not alone.
Isler和FBI
Isler and the FBI
几分钟前拿着许可证
came a few minutes ago with a warrant,
把受害者
and they're taking the victims
和我的验尸结果一起带回了他们的实验室
and my results back to their crime lab.
Elvis车里那个无名氏也带走了吗
Even the John Doe from Elvis's car?
他们让我停手之前
I barely had time to photograph the body
我都来不及给尸体拍照
before they told me to cease and desist.
我不喜欢半途而废
I hate leaving something undone.
吱
Psst.
过来
Come over here!
我有东西给你们
I have something for you.
但我不想他们知道
But I don't want them to know,
让我们低调一些 好吗
so let's be inconspicuous, okay?
大家表现的自然点儿
Everyone just act normal.
Sebastian 你现在比刚才
Sebastian, you couldn't look more conspicuous
还要显眼
than you do right now.
你查到了什么 老兄
What you got, my brother?
我在Warbeck少校的个人物品里找到了这个
I found it in Commander Warbeck's personal effects.
像是门卡 那种
Looks like a key card that you find in a...
恩
Mm...
看上去是不是很像办公室或者酒店里用的
Looks like a common key card
很普通的门卡 不是的
that you'd use in any office or hotel, right? Wrong.
我试着分♥析♥了一下芯片
Tried to analyze the chip.
它的加密算法的安全标准仅次于
Encryption is, like, next-level secure,
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
only available to NSA,
中情局
CIA...
真的 所有带A的缩写词
Really, any of the “A” acronyms.
那就说得通了
Well, that makes sense.
Warbeck曾为水下光缆
Warbeck was working a cyber security project
做过网络安防工程
on underwater fiber optics.
嘿 你要是能找出这个卡来自哪里
Hey, you figure out where that key card comes from,
你就能给我们提供Warbeck被害的线索了
you can give us the lead on why Warbeck was killed.
说起来容易 做起来难 但是Patton和我
Easier said than done, but Patton and I
潜心研究 破译了这玩意儿
got down and dirty, and we decrypted this bad boy.
结果发现 这个卡属于某个叫Certel的公♥司♥
Turns out, it belongs to some company
这公♥司♥和政♥府♥有合约
called Certel-- contracts with the government.
我不清楚 Pride正往那里赶
I don't know-- Pride's on his way there right now.
不 我的理解是
No, it's my understanding
我们不参与这件案子
that we aren't on this case.
或者我们可以把FBI的命令当耳旁风
Or are we taking the FBI order as optional?
Pride肯定当耳旁风了 我们得帮他
Well, Pride sure is, and we got his back.
[注:“Pig Latin” 密语]
哦 后面来人了
Oh, ixnay on the ack-bay.
特别探员Lasalle和Percy
Special Agents Lasalle and Percy.
你们现在有空吧
Got some free time on your hands?
不妨回FBI 把谈话结束
Why not come back to the FBI, get your interviews over with?
我以为FBI在处理
Thought FBI was handling
Warbeck少校谋杀案 Pride探员
Commander Warbeck's murder, Agent Pride.
这是联合调查
Call it a joint investigation.
我的人发现了少校的门卡
My team found the commander's key card,
追踪到了这儿 Certel公♥司♥
traced it here to Certel.
你们做网络安全
You do cyber security.
我们维护南半球
We secure the integrity of underwater
水下光纤电缆的整体性
fiber-optic cables across the Southern Hemisphere.
Warbeck少校负责什么
And Commander Warbeck's role?
Henry是来做威胁评估的国防部联络员
Henry was DoD liaison for Threat Assessment.
是我的部门
That's my division.
不好意思 让我再试一次
Uh, sorry, let me just try this again.
10位数密♥码♥
Ten-number key code.
每天都换
Changed on a daily basis.
很重视安保工作啊
Take your security seriously, huh?
我们的职责嘛
It's our business.
额
Uh...
我们最近都有点紧张
we've all been a little on edge lately.
你和Warbeck少校工作关系很好吗
You and Commander Warbeck work closely together?
我们共同管理这个部门两年了
We oversaw the division for two years.
多次奋战到深夜
A lot of late nights.
Warbeck少校遇害
Commander Warbeck's murder
或许和他在这儿的工作有关
may have been related to his work here.
他说的没错
Then he was right.
我们在这些服务器上监视着百万字节的数据
We monitor millions of terabytes of data on these servers.
公♥司♥的一举一动
Everything from corporate correspondence
还有敏感的政♥府♥谈话
to sensitive government communication.
Henry觉得他发现了一个监视软件
Henry thought he found a sniffer.
什么
A what?
在光缆上有一个虚拟窃听器
It's a virtual bug on the cable.
用于窃听数据
Used to steal data.
他没有上报过关于黑客的事
He never reported a hack.
做这个事情的人很厉害
Whoever placed it was good.
Henry需要确认
Henry needed confirmation,
所以他去找了他觉得他能信任的人
so he went to the one person he thought he could trust,
Elvis Bertrand
Elvis Bertrand.
他们一起服役过
They served together.
他是Henry见过的最厉害的黑客
He was the best hacker Henry knew.
有可能
It's possible
是有人背叛了Certel公♥司♥
whoever breached Certel
意识到Warbeck少校正在查这事
realized what Commander Warbeck was onto.
为此便杀害了他
Killed him for it.
你对那个黑客知道多少
Do you know anything about the hacker?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
你得和Elvis谈谈
You need to talk to Elvis.
他是唯一一个能够搞清楚这个漏洞的人
He's the only other person who can figure out this breach.
Patton 请告诉我你已经追查到了Elvis
Patton, please tell me you've tracked down Elvis.
你哥们Elvis很牛掰
Oh, your buddy Elvis is scary good.
他开机打几个简短的电♥话♥
He turns his phone on long enough
然后关机
to make short calls, and then he powers it down.
所以 没发现
So, no luck.
嘿 我也很不错
Hey, I'm scary good, too.
我不得不跑出来 移♥动♥追查
I had to hit the streets and go mobile.
我不能告诉你他手♥机♥现在在哪儿
I can't tell you where his phone is,
但我能告诉你它曾经在哪儿
but I can tell you where it was.
自从谋杀案开始 Elvis就从城市公园的某处
Ever since the murders, Elvis has been making several calls
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表