Well, we got Drew in hand.
我们在商店的后面 你预计多久能到
We're at the back of the store. What's your ETA?
一分钟
One minute.
我们没有一分钟
We don't have one minute.
-你来晚了 -不客气
- You're late. - You're welcome.
这里
In here.
开车
Drive!
刚跟国♥务♥院♥通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the State Department.
他们要恭喜我们顺利完成任务
They wanted to congratulate us on a job well done.
成功逮捕
For the successful apprehension
国际罪犯 以及
of an international fugitive, and
安然无恙地解救了人♥质♥
for rescuing a hostage without incident.
-挺好的 -嗯
- That's great. - Mm.
然而 因为国♥务♥院♥
However, since the state
从来没有授权过这次营救
never authorized the rescue,
而且媒体们都很好奇
and because the press is curious,
他们问我 你们是怎么办到的
they ask me, how'd you do it?
这是个好问题 你不觉得吗
It's a good question, don't you think?
你怎么告诉他们的
What did you tell them?
我告诉他们 等我跟领队的探员谈过之后
I told them I'd have to get back to them...
我再回复他们
after I talk to my lead agent.
提供更多细节
Got more details.
他们想要的答案是
They're gonna want to know
我们完成这件事
that we didn't violate international protocol
并没有违反国际协议
to pull this off,
而我现在告诉你
and I'm telling you...
你最好没有违反国际协议
you better not have violated protocol to pull this off.
所以
So...
好吧
Okay.
Gregorio探员
Agent Gregorio,
请从头跟我讲述一遍
walk me through the apprehension of Diego Martinez
你们是如何抓捕Diego Martinez
and the rescue of Drew Clarkson
并解救Drew Clarkson的
from the top, please.
你觉得她会怎么做
What do you think she's gonna do?
谁
Who?
得了 你知道是谁
Shut up. You know who.
不管Gregorio怎么做
Well, whatever Gregorio does or doesn't do
都不会改变我们已经做的事 我随时恭候结果
doesn't change what we did, and I stand by it.
听着 你的生活中
Look, you got
有两种选择
two choices in life.
你要么做正确的事 要么不做
You either do the right thing, or you don't.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
我是从这个男人那里学会的
And I learned that from that man.
帮我理清事实 让决定更清晰明了
Straightened things out for me, made decisions more clear.
永远不要对自己有一丝质疑 King
Never doubted you for a second, King.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
你觉得她会怎么做
What do you think she's gonna do?
我希望是做对的事
I hope the right thing.
怎么了
What's up?
怎么了 你在开玩笑吗
What's up? You kidding me?
事情有多糟
How screwed are we?
据我所知 一点也不糟
As far as I know, not at all.
我跟Isler主任说了
I told Director Isler
我所看见的 当我和Lasalle
what I saw. While Lasalle
抓住Martinez的时候
and I were getting Martinez,
你和Pride受到了攻击
you and Pride were under attack,
你们反击 然后偶然发现了人♥质♥
fought back and, uh, stumbled across the hostage.
偶然发现么
Stumbled across?
正如我所说的 我当时不在那里
Like I said, I wasn't there.
你们认为人♥质♥会受到伤害
You thought the hostage was in harm's way,
所以做了你们该做的事
and you did what you had to do.
墨西哥警方看上去没什么异议 所以我要向谁解释吗
Federales seemed all right with it, so who was I to complain?
Isler也信了么
And Isler bought that?
差不多
Give or take.
毕竟我们让他在国♥务♥院♥那里看起来像个英雄
Didn't hurt that we made him look like a hero to State.
咖啡要奶精 对吗
Cream, right?
谢谢
Please.
所以你替我们打了掩护
So you covered for us.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们来这儿干嘛
What are we doing here?
只是觉得你可能想知道我们这么做的原因
Just thought you might like to see why we do what we do.
不光遵循守则 或是抓坏人
Not just about protocol, or catching bad guys.
我是要听另外一堂
Am I about to get another speech
了解受害人的重要性的讲座吗
about how it's a good thing to get to know the victims?
-也许吧 -然后呢
- Maybe. - So, what?
结果证明了方法的正确性 这是你要说的吗
The end justifies the means, is that what you're saying?
看是什么方法 什么结果了
Depends on the means, and the ends.
你为什么要带我看这些 Pride
Why're you showing me this, Pride?
这对你很重要吗
What does it matter to you?
很重要 因为
It matters because
保持距离审查我们是一回事 这是华盛顿的风格
it's one thing to review us at arm's distance, DC style,
但你将要和我们一起工作一段时间
but you're gonna be working with us for a while,
让你了解到真正的我们很重要
it's important you see who we really are.
我们所做一切到底是为了什么
What it's really all about.
悼念敬爱的
Gary Glasberg
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表