Raymond
Raymond.
得到可靠情报
Got hard Intel
Avery Walker停留在南奥塞梯
Avery Walker's holed up in South Ossetia.
抓到你了 Walker
Gotcha, Walker.
-中止 中止 -Isler
- Abort! Abort! - Isler!
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的同事有听到要赎金的流言
NSA picked up some chatter about a ransom.
-我值多少钱 -两百万美金
- How much was I worth? - $2 million.
我们找到Isler了
We got Isler.
Walker知道你在这儿 他会追杀你的
Walker knows you're here. He's gonna keep coming.
听起来像是Pride Isler和Lasalle还活着
Sounds like Pride, Isler and Lasalle are still alive.
如果他们还活着 他们正被
If they are, they're being hunted
Apollyon追杀
by Apollyon.
我来吸引他们火力
I'll draw their fire.
你朋友Hannah打来了电♥话♥
Your friend Hannah called.
Isler
Isler.
他需要医疗救助
He needs medical attention.
Pride在哪儿
Where's Pride?
不会拿你换赎金了
There will be no ransom for you.
-Walker -Dwayne
- Walker. - Dwayne.
♪ It's just like heaven
♪ Being here with you
♪ You're like an angel
Dwayne
Dwayne.
我不是有意不礼貌的 但是
I don't mean to be impolite, but...
你看起来好多了
you've looked better.
-什么 -嘘
- What? - Shh.
没关系的
It's okay.
别说话
Don't speak.
他们真的对你施暴了哈
They really did a number on you, huh?
没关系
It's all right.
我会治好你的
I am going to fix you up.
♪ When you are near me
我死了吗
Am I dead?
噢 不 Dwayne
Oh, no, Dwayne.
比死更糟糕
It's much worse than that.
这儿 喝了它
Here. Drink this.
♪ Because I love you
一杯浓茶有益心灵
Strong cup of tea is good for the soul.
然后你要动用你所有的能力来应对
And you're going to need all your strength
接下来要发生的事
for what's about to happen.
♪ My angel baby
会发生什么
What's gonna happen?
你要告诉我你所知道的Apollyon的所有事
You're gonna tell me everything you know about Apollyon.
抱歉
Sorry I have
我要对你动粗了
to get physical with you,
Dwayne 但我们还有好多事要做
Dwayne, but we got a lot of work to do,
而且我们并没有多少时间
and we don't have a lot of time.
现在 我知道你可能害怕了
Now... I know you're probably scared.
说实话
And I'll be honest,
我觉得你有权利害怕
you have a right to be.
因为 Dwayne
Because, Dwayne,
这会很疼的
this is gonna hurt.
非常疼
A lot.
你还好吗 Christopher
You okay, Christopher?
没有看起来这么糟
Looks worse than it is.
有King的消息吗
Any word on King?
总部派了一队应对小组来南奥塞梯
HQ sent a REACT team into South Ossetia.
发现了很多尸体 但是没一个是Dwayne的
Found a lot of bodies, none of them Dwayne.
那么这意味着他可能还活着
Well, that means there's hope he's still alive.
也可能意味着他会和Isler一样在棺材里回国
Or it means that he'll come home like Isler,
-如果他能回国的话 -Avery Walker
- if he comes home at all. - Well, Avery Walker
用很多计谋来诱捕Pride
went through a lot of trouble to lure Pride.
如果他只想要杀了他的话
If all he wanted to do was to kill him,
他本可以只要派出一组人来暗♥杀♥即可
he could have just sent a hit team here.
-Walker想要活捉Pride -是的
- Walker wants Pride alive. - Yeah,
我们要找出原因
we need to figure out why.
-快速定位他们 -好吧 最最重要的事情
- Locate them, and fast. All right, first things first.
我会护送Isler去验尸房♥ 他不该独自一人
I'll escort Isler to autopsy. He shouldn't be alone.
你给我注射什么
What are you giving me?
一系列精神药
A series of psychoactives.
阿托品 致幻剂
Atropine, DMT...
我正在研究的一项实验关于赖糖甲酰胺的合成
an experimental synthesis of lysergide I've been working on.
LSD
【注:麦角酰二乙胺 一种强烈的半人工致幻剂】
LSD.
目的是降低你的抵抗性
The object is to lower your inhibitions,
直接了解到你大脑内部的信息
get access to what's in that brain of yours.
我们早年的刑讯非常野蛮原始 现在要文明得多了
We start with the cleaver, then we move to the scalpel.
注射药物显然更优雅一些 你不觉得吗
Which is so much more elegant. Don't you think?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
非常简单
Very simple.
我们从一个你派来杀我的人身上扯下来的
We pulled this off of a man that you sent to kill me.
我没有派遣他
I didn't send him.
它在交火中
And it was completely destroyed
被完全毁掉了 但是
in the firefight, but...
你的人多活了一会 刚好能够向我坦白
your man survived just long enough to confess to me
Amelia Parsons收集到的
that every single bit
关于Apollyon的全部情报 都在这个
of Apollyon Intel that Amelia Parsons collected
笔记本电脑上 而且 你的手上
is on this laptop, and... that there's another one
-也有一台 -我没有
- in your possession. - I don't have...
现在 Dwayne
Now, Dwayne...
我不指望你
I don't expect you
自愿地投降
to give this up voluntarily,
但是你要告诉我
but you are going to tell me
你的笔记本电脑在哪儿 那里面有什么
where this laptop is, what it contains,
和每一个看过笔记本的人的名字
and every single person that ever laid eyes on it.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
Dwayne 你告诉我我想知道的
Dwayne, you tell me what I want to know,
我就会给你个痛快的
and you are more than welcome to die.
我们知道Pride已经不在南奥塞梯了
We know Pride's no longer in South Ossetia,
Avery Walker也不在 所以他们现在在哪儿
and neither is Avery Walker, so where are they now?
简短来说 我们没有任何线索
Short answer: we have no clue.
我之前能够攀附在
I was able to piggyback
Apollyon的通讯系统上
on Apollyon's comm system
但一会儿 就被踢出去了
for a hot minute, but I got kicked off.
是的 我们一直在尝试重新建立连接
Yeah, we've been trying to reestablish the connection
以便监控他们过去两天内的通讯内容
so we can monitor their chatter for the last two days,
-但是他们隐藏得很深 -好的
- but they've gone dark. - Okay.
接着干 我们还有什么收获
Keep working. What else we got?
Apollyon安插了一个双面间谍在我们情报机构
Well, Apollyon planted a double agent in intelligence
或者执法部门
or law enforcement community.
这人能够告诉Walker Isler的事
Whoever it is was able to tip Walker off about Isler's raid.
是啊 如果我们找到了双面间谍 我们有可能
Yeah. If we find the double agent though, we might be able
有筹码能让他们带我们找到Walker
to leverage them into leading us to Walker.
我们只要不动声色地干
We just got to do it quietly.
不动声色很难办到 在发生了
Quietly is the problem. After everything
这些事之后 我们现在就像被暴露在显微镜下
that's happened, we're under a microscope now.
我会说更像是泛光灯下
I'd say more like a floodlight.
特别探员Parker 国♥家♥安♥全♥局在这儿干嘛
Special Agent Parker? What is Homeland doing here?
我们有一场大风暴经过后的烂摊子
We've got a real crap storm on our hands.
首府派我来清理干净
D.C. sent me in to clean it up.
Pride是我们的家人
Well, Pride's our family.
我们会带他回来的
We will get him back.
但是你们失败了
But you're failing.
除了差点导致
Aside from almost causing
一场跨越半个地球的
an international incident
国际性事件以外
halfway across the globe,
还导致Raymond Isler被杀
getting Raymond Isler killed,
还弄丢了你们的领导
losing your boss...
-我还要继续吗 -不用
- Should I continue? - No.
我们确实需要援助
We could use the help.
实际上是你要帮我
Actually, you'll help me.
我正在组织一场关于此事的
I'm running a joint investigation
联合调查活动
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表