Really?
噢 我让我的同学们都大赚了一笔
Oh, I made a killing for my classmates.
甚至惊动了华尔街展开调查
Even got scouted by Wall Street.
哈 你不想成为宇宙之王吗
Huh. You didn't want to be master of the universe?
不想 我想成为实验室之王
Nah, I wanted to be master of a science lab instead.
如果他们现在见到你 哈
If they could see you now, huh?
好吧 我是说 这并不是真正意义上
Well, I mean, this isn't really one
我的人生关键时刻 但是
of my defining moments, but yeah.
我猜一切还是很不错的
I guess things are pretty good.
现在你大概就可以把自己伸直了
You might get to unfold yourself right now.
-快点 快点 -什么
- Come on, come on. - What?
-好吧 稍等哈 -快点
- All right, give me a second. - Come on.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
别动
Don't make a move.
我去追他
I got him.
转过去 把手放在身后
Turn around, put your hands behind your back.
她都说了别动
She said not to move.
我们有什么 可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
What do we got? Coke? Heroin?
现金
Cash.
大量现金
A lot of it.
Tammy和Sebastian在港口集装箱里发现大量现金
Tammy and Sebastian found a container of cash at the port.
根据经济情报局的调查 全部都是假♥币♥
All counterfeit, according to the Secret Service.
好吧 船是从秘鲁来的
Well, ship came from Peru, which is responsible
那里生产了全球60%的假♥币♥
for 60% of the world's fake currency.
Prescott上尉与此有关吗
Was Lieutenant Prescott involved?
呃 嫌犯声称他们一无所知
Uh, suspects claim they don't know.
每月一次 他们只负责来取包裹
Once a month, they pick up packages,
然后放置在城外的仓库里
drop them off at a warehouse outside the city.
是的 他们是很专业的快递员
Yeah, they're glorified messengers.
他们通过匿名邮件发布指令
They're sent instructions via anonymous e-mail,
运输工作结束后通过电汇完成付款
then paid through wire transfer when the delivery is done.
好 那我们就集中调查仓库
Okay, let's focus on this warehouse.
如果Prescott上尉是在走私现金的话
If Lieutenant Prescott was smuggling cash,
他肯定是要去那踩点的
he had to pay it a visit.
等一下 是这个家族 但不是这个儿子
Hold on. Right family, wrong son.
你是什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
我一直在调查安全监控录像
I've been scanning security video
就在仓库附近
from around the warehouse.
发现了两天前的一段镜头
Found footage from two days ago.
那是Prescott上尉
That's Lieutenant Prescott.
看来他是想进去
It looks like he's trying to get in.
但这里还有更多内容
But there's more.
那是谁
Who is that?
很高兴你问到了
Glad you asked.
那是Bryce 是Prescott上尉的兄弟之一
That's Bryce. That's one of Lieutenant Prescott's brothers.
好吧 为何一个亿万富豪公子哥
Well, why would a billionaire scion
要让家族生意承担风险
risk his family shipping business
去走私假♥币♥呢
to smuggle counterfeit cash?
因为Bryce并不是亿万富豪 他母亲才是
'Cause Bryce is not a billionaire. His mother is.
我查了下Bryce的经济状况
I looked into Bryce's finances.
他的公♥寓♥ 他的车 他所有的生活支出
His condo, his car, all his living expenses is paid for
都是由Prescott航运公♥司♥支付
by Prescott Shipping.
他的银行账户里只有100美金
Wow. He only has $100 in the bank?
-他破产了 -所以他才一直通过
- He's broke. - So he's been running
家族生意来私下运营自己的假♥币♥事业
fake papers through the family business.
他的弟弟发现了 与他对质
His baby brother finds out, confronts him.
-然后呢 -我们需要再找Bryce谈谈
- Then what? - We need to talk to Bryce again.
给家族律师打电♥话♥ 让她带着Bryce过来
Call the family lawyer. Tell her to bring him in.
我不认为你们能找到他
I don't think you're gonna get him.
我一直在追踪Bryce的手♥机♥
I've been tracing Bryce's phone. It's pinging
传输信♥号♥♥的信♥号♥♥塔在湖畔机场附近
from a tower by Lakefront Airport.
我来给Pride打电♥话♥
I'll call Pride.
特别探员 Pride
Special Agent Pride.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
跟你一样 联♥系♥Bryce呢
Same as you. Making contact with Bryce.
遗憾的是 你来晚了
Sadly, you are too late.
他刚起飞
He's just taken off.
你让他上了那班飞机吗
You let him get on that plane?
我让他去的 他在海外有紧急业务要处理
I told him to. He has urgent business out of the country.
并且对NCIS无话可说
And nothing to say to NCIS.
由我来回答其他问题
I'll answer any further questions.
那你能告诉我为什么他要走私假♥币♥吗
You can tell me why he was smuggling counterfeit currency
他在他弟弟的谋杀案中牵扯得多深呢
and what his involvement is with his brother's murder.
我们谈过这个了
We've been through this.
Prescott上尉的死是个意外
Lieutenant Prescott's death was an accident,
剩下所有的一切都是误会
and the rest is a misunderstanding.
我们双方都清楚得很
We both understand perfectly well.
Bryce是谋杀案的嫌犯 而现在也是逃犯
Bryce is a murder suspect and a fugitive now.
这也让你成为了同谋
That makes you an accomplice.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
逮捕你
Arresting you
因为你妨碍司法程序
for obstruction.
国内没有法官
There isn't a judge in the state
可以坐实这个妨碍司法公正罪的
that will let this obstruction charge stick.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
不 你才是
No. You are,
你浪费时间去保护
by protecting Bryce Prescott,
走私假♥钞♥的Bryce Prescott
who's smuggling counterfeit cash...
你没法证明
You can't prove that.
还不配合对他弟弟谋杀案的
...and running from the murder investigation
-调查 -你也没法证明
of his brother. - Or that.
我们需要Bryce回到新奥尔良
We need Bryce back in New Orleans
马上
immediately.
打个电♥话♥
Make a call.
那不在我控制范围内
That's out of my control.
那我就要起诉你了
Then I'll have you processed.
你真想对你自己这么做吗
You really want to do this to yourself?
就因为错误的怀疑
Ruin your impressive career
毁了你的大好前程
over misplaced suspicion?
嗯 你会对我跟对CGIS探员Michael Martin一样下手
Huh. You're gonna do me like CGIS Agent Michael Martin?
Prescott一家就像我的家人
The Prescotts are like family to me.
我尽我所能来保护他们
I do what I need to to protect them.
保护他们家的某些人
Protect some of 'em.
你看起来一点都不在乎Wyatt
You don't seem to give a damn for Wyatt.
我要说多少次
How many times do I have to say it?
Wyatt的死亡是个意外
Wyatt's death was an accident.
他体内有大量的
He had a potent cocktail
含有阿片类和抗焦虑药物的鸡尾酒
of opioids and anxiety meds in his system.
有人偷倒进了他的酒里
Someone snuck it into his drink.
那不是一场意外
That is not an accident.
这毫无意义
This is a pointless exercise.
你说Prescott一家像家人一样
You say the Prescotts are like family.
但他们不是你的家人
But they're not your family.
到了最后 他们自己家庭圆♥满♥
End of the day, they'll circle the wagons.
你被排除在外
You'll be on the outside.
你如实地说出了我的工作
You've literally just described my job.
我就是被雇来舍弃自己的
I am paid to be outside the circle.
我也为接下来要发生的事做好了准备
And I am prepared for what's next.
你呢
Are you?
飞机于20分钟前降落在哈瓦那
Plane landed in Havana 20 minutes ago.
当地探员去查看了
Local agents checked it out.
Bryce的手♥机♥在那儿 但Bryce不在
Bryce's phone was there, but Bryce wasn't.
-这整件事就是调虎离山 -可能是
- This whole thing was a diversion. - Maybe.
如果Bryce没有出境 我们没有理由
But if Bryce hasn't left the country, we don't have anything
关着她 必须放她走
to hold her on. Got to let her go.
是的
Yeah.
是的 最后我们会放了她
Yeah, we do... eventually.
你想把她留在这儿吗
You want to keep her here?
我想多花点时间再放她走
I want to take our time releasing her.
如果Bulter被限制住了 我们就有机会
If Butler's benched, we got a shot
让Prescott一家对我们坦白
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表