还是想玩玩躲避RPG呢
or play dodge RPG?
走吧 出发
Let's go, come on.
我们可以相信这个人吗
Sure we can trust this guy?
我们没有选择
Not sure we have a choice.
好的 我早上再跟你确认情况
Okay, I'll check in with you in the morning.
给她一个我的亲亲 好的
Yeah. Give her a kiss from me. Okay.
怎么啦
What's up?
我让Ryan带着Naomi去跟堪萨斯州的亲戚住在一起
I sent Ryan and Naomi to stay with relatives in Kansas
直到这事结束
until this ends.
是啊 如果这事真能结束的话
Yeah, if it ever ends.
好吧 我只是说 Avery Walker 你知道
Well, I-I'm just saying, Avery Walker, you know,
他 他接过了Apollyon的火炬
he-he picked up the Apollyon torch.
他逃出了联邦监狱
He escaped federal prison,
好几个月过去了 我们还是抓不到他
he's eluded capture for, like, months.
他只是个人 Sebastian 是个坏人
He's just a man, Sebastian, a bad one,
是我们要阻止的人
but one that we're gonna stop.
但是每次我们都抓不到他
But every attempt that we've made to-to catch him,
甚至都找不到他
or even find him, i-is failing.
就像他永久地删除了自己
It's like he erased himself permanently.
没什么会被永远删除
Nothing's ever permanently erased.
只要你不停地找 总能找到东西
Just got to keep digging.
听起来你发现了什么 P
Sounds like you found something, P.
进入Belle Chasse的保密会议系统
Whoever got into that Belle Chasse SCIF system
侵入那次突袭行动卫星信♥号♥♥的人很厉害
to hack into that sat feed of that raid is good.
在突袭行动期间 侵入系统的人不停地
During the raid, the system intruder kept bouncing
在全球切换发送信♥号♥♥的终端
the signal across terminals all over the world.
但是我闻到了他的味道
But I got a taste of him.
我们看到的是什么
What are we looking at here?
挖掘数周之后 我找到了黑客信♥号♥♥的来源
Weeks of data mining to find the origin of the hacker's signal,
但是只找到了一个片段
but I found a shortcut.
你知道他是怎么连上安全线路的吗
You know how he accessed the secure line?
他用的传统方法 亲爱的
He went old school, baby.
他接入了Belle Chasse的线路
He tapped into the Belle Chasse hardline.
可能还装了个嗅探器去
Probably attached a sniffer to search
查找加密的信息流
for the encrypted feed.
也就是说他能进入基地 他有军方许可权限
Means he had access to the base. Military clearance.
我们应该交叉对比一下跟特遣队有关的人里面
We need to cross-reference everyone who's accessed
每一个有权限进入Belle Chasse的人
Belle Chasse with people connected to the task force.
-没错 -我们开始吧
- Yeah. - Let's go.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我的办公室
My office.
啊 你这么说也行
Ah, that's a word for it.
大部分都是美国♥军♥方的装备
Lot of these are U.S. military.
我应该知道你是从哪里搞来的吗
Do I want to know where you got them?
人总是要谋生的嘛
A man needs to make a living.
我的谋生手段就是提供
I make mine by providing
-很难弄到的商品 -非法获取的
- "hard to come by" merchandise. - Obtained illegally.
这里没有法律限制
There's no laws here.
呃 没有你习惯捍卫的那些法律
Eh, not ones that you are used to upholding.
能挣钱做什么都行 对吧
Anything to make a buck, huh?
我们为什么不说重点呢 嗯
Why don't we stay focused, huh?
你们的任务是找到你的朋友 对吧
Your job is to find your friend, yes?
是的
Yes.
还想查清楚Isler和他的小队是怎么被残杀的
And to find out how Isler and his team walked into a massacre.
而且 很明显 你们怀疑我
And, obviously, you suspect me.
应该怀疑
As it should be.
但他们被出♥卖♥♥♥不是我的责任
But I was not responsible for their betrayal.
所以你说什么我们就该信什么吗
So we're just supposed to take your word for it?
我是个千面人 但最重要的 我忠于我的朋友
I am many things, but above all, I am loyal to my friends.
-Isler不是你的朋友 -但Ryan Porter是
- Isler wasn't your friend. - But Ryan Porter is.
我欠他一条命
I owe him my life,
而他告诉我要照顾你们的人
and he asked me to look out for your people.
那么发生什么了
So what happened?
我和Isler在边界线上的格鲁吉亚这边见面了
I met Isler on the Georgian side of the border.
然后我跟他分享了我能查到的
And I shared with him everything that I had acquired about
关于Avery Walker的行踪的全部信息
the whereabouts of Avery Walker.
当我发现行动失败的时候
When I found out that the mission had failed,
我假设发生了最坏的情况 我
I assumed the worst. I was...
很惊讶地发现Isler活下来了
shocked to find out that Isler had survived.
那么抓了他的民兵组织呢
And the militia that captured him?
他们自称刻耳柏洛斯 在古希腊神话中
They call themselves Cerberus.In Ancient Greek mythology,
那是看守者冥府入口的一只
it's the three-headed hellhound that guards the entrance
-三头的地狱犬 -真的吗
- to the underworld. - Really?
自命不凡 我知道 但是
Pretentious, I know, but...
他们很危险 而且孤注一掷
they are dangerous and they are desperate.
战争没按他们的想法来 而他们又需要现金
War is not going their way, and they need cash.
你们带钱了吗
Do you have the money?
假♥币♥
Counterfeit.
兄弟们 我的工作就是了解钞票的真伪
Boys, it's my business to know these things,
但他们不需要了解
but it's not theirs.
这些假♥币♥ 应该足够糊弄那个民兵组织了
These bills, they should be good enough to fool the militia.
如果糊弄不了
If not...
我们都会在脑袋上挨一枪的 对吧
we'll all be shot in the head, yes?
谁想喝茶
Who wants tea?
他很有趣
He's fun.
Pride和Lasalle跟Luka Osman接触上了
Pride and Lasalle made contact with Luka Osman.
他们很快就会做交易
They'll make the trade soon.
这还是假设Isler还活着的情况下
That's assuming Isler's still alive.
没错 你们两个关系很近 是吗
Yeah. You two were pretty close, huh?
我是说 我在FBI的时候他是我上司
I mean, he was my boss at the FBI.
我们没有一起玩儿过保龄球或者什么 但是
We didn't go bowling or anything, but...
但如果不是他 我也不会在这里
if it weren't for him,I wouldn't be here.
是他劝你加入NCIS的吗
He convinced you to join NCIS?
可以这么说吧 我是说 他带我来这里的
Kind of. I mean, he brought me down here.
他看出来我在首都呆的不舒服
Could tell I wasn't satisfied in D.C.
是的
Yeah.
成为这个团队的一员改变了我的一切
Becoming part of the team changed everything for me,
Isler在其中起了很重要的作用
and Isler was a big part of that.
-我们会很快把他带回来的 -肯定会的 -是的
- We'll get him back soon. - Yeah. - Yeah.
Hannah
Hannah.
我们找到内鬼了
We found the mole.
不得不深挖下去因为国防部的关于
Had to drill down because the DoD files
特殊行动的文件很大部分被编辑过
on "Special Operations" were heavily redacted.
特殊行动
Special Operations?
这就是Isler的队友
That's the work that Isler's teammate,
Will Kirby 为中情局办的事
Will Kirby, was doing for the CIA.
他曾在一名前三角洲部队指挥官
He served under a former
Thomas Dixon少校的手下服役
Delta Force commander, Major Thomas Dixon.
而Dixon已经退役多年了
And Dixon's been out of the service for years,
但几天前他利用他退伍军人的身份进入了
but he used his veteran's I.D. to access the Belle Chasse
Belle Chasse海军交流中心
Naval Exchange a few days ago.
所以Kirby违反规定
So Kirby broke ranks
告诉了他的老上司关于这次特别小队的任务
and talked to his old commander about the task force mission.
Dixon和Apollyon达成了协议
Dixon made a deal with Apollyon.
他可能侵入了加密线路
He could've hacked the SCIF line
跳转到了Pride的加密卫星线路
and hop onto Pride's encrypted satellite feed.
也就是说Dixon导致了那些人的死亡
Which means Dixon had all of those men killed.
我们有他位置了吗
Do we have a location?
是的 他住在离这里一小时车程的密西西比
Yeah, he lives an hour away in Mississippi.
我会联络Pride 告诉他我们发现了内鬼
I'll contact Pride, tell him we found the mole.
这个刻耳柏洛斯民兵组织
This Cerberus militia,
他们说话算话吗
they gonna be true to their word?
跟这地方的其他人一样
As true as anybody in these parts.
这可不算是个答案
That's not really an answer.
你可以自己问他们
You can ask them yourselves.
让我先和首领谈谈 好吗
Let me speak to the leader first, huh?
还有如果 呃 我发生了什么事 不要试着救我
And if, uh, something happens to me, don't try to save me.
别担心
Don't worry.
这可不好
That's not good.
我们还是希望Luka正在谈
Let's just hope Luka's making a deal
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表