It's a misunderstanding,I'm sure.
闪开点让我看一下
Slide over so I can take a look.
好的
Yeah.
看起来表皮有严重的创伤
Appears to be severe trauma to the epidermis.
或许深一点的真皮层
Might be decipherable ink
能显示出墨水印记
deeper in the dermis layer.Mm.
打扰一下 医生
Excuse me, Doctor.
你想把这具放哪里
Where would you like this one?
这具尸体有名字的
This one has a name.
他叫Cassius Pride
He's Cassius Pride.
你应该把他放在那边让他舒服点
And you should make him more comfortable over there.
我 我 我来帮你 兄弟
I-I... I got you, bud.
我无法想象失去我父亲
I can't imagine losing my dad.
最好能一直活下去
Better live forever.
Chris 我很抱歉
Chris, I'm sorry.
死亡也是生命的一部分 Sebastian
Well, dying's a part of life,Sebastian.
不能像这样 这种死法不是
Not like this, it isn't.
我们也不能为Cassius做什么了
There's nothing we can do about Cassius
除了为他伸张正义
except finding justice for him.
这是接下来最该做的
That's the next best step.
如果我们找不到Apollyon怎么办
And what if we can't find Apollyon?
别无选择 必须找到
That's not an option.
她们来了吗
Are they here?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
爸爸
Daddy.
嗨
Hi.
噢 Dwayne
Oh, Dwayne.
我觉得你和Laurel在
Figured you and Laurel
公♥寓♥里会更舒服点儿
would be more comfortable in the apartment.
我把冰箱都塞满了
And I stocked the refrigerator.
如果你需要什么的话法警就在门外
And the marshals will be right outside if you need anything.
而且我放了更多的毛巾
And I put some towels
-和多余的 -我们会没事的
-and extra... -We'll be fine.
Rita 我 我知道最近我给你带来了不少大♥麻♥烦
Rita, I... I know I've put you through hell lately.
嘿 我一开始就很清楚我会面对什么 Dwayne
Hey, I knew exactly what I was signing up for, Dwayne.
难道你就不曾希望事情能够可以预料
But you never wish that things were a bit more... predictable?
可预料的话就太无聊了
Well, predictable is boring.
而无聊乏味可不是你的风格
And boring is one thing you are not.
和她谈谈吧 我会安顿下来的
Go talk to her.I'll get settled.
噩梦会很快结束的 亲爱的
This nightmare is almost over, sweetie.
你不需要担心
You don't have to worry.
我不是在担心 爸爸
I'm not worried, Dad.
我是在悲伤
I'm sad.
因为Cassius吗
About Cassius?
当然
Of course.
你知道他会画画吗
Did you know that he painted?
主要是乡村风景画
Landscapes mostly.
他不是很擅长那个
He wasn't very good at it.
所有的树最终看起来都像绿色的棉花糖
All the trees ended up looking like green marshmallows,
但他很喜欢
but he loved it.
这就是尝试的意义
Points for trying.
他还教其他囚犯读书识字
He taught other inmates how to read, too.
他在监狱花♥园♥里种菜
He grew vegetables in the prison garden.
他很擅长种花弄草的
He always had a green thumb.
是的
Yeah.
你知道他最喜欢的游击手是Ernie Banks吗
Did you know his favorite shortstop was Ernie Banks?
这个我确实知道
That one I did know.
他在还是青少年的时候见过Ernie Banks一次
Met him once when he was a teenager.
这让Cassius高兴了几个月
And Cassius couldn't stop smiling for a month.
我没想到他会跟你说这些
I had no idea he told you all that.
因为我们从来没聊过他
'Cause we never really talked about him.
这样的话
Well...
我们要有所改变了
we need to change that.
我会非常想念他的
I'm really gonna miss him.
是的 我知道 孩子
Yeah. I know, baby.
Dwayne
Dwayne?
工作上的电♥话♥
Work's calling.
我会给他们打回去的
I'll call 'em back.
不 爸爸
No, Daddy,
可能是很重要的事
it could be important.
King 我们找到第一个突破口了
King, we caught our first break.
是的 Amelia的纹身的表面
Yeah, the surface
在枪战中被破坏了
of Amelia's tattoo was compromised in the shooting.
但是Wade在真皮层
But Wade found decipherable
-发现了可读取的墨水印记 -没错
-ink patterns in the subcutaneous layer. -Yeah.
我们没能获取足够细节复原所有的信息
We didn't have enough detail to salvage everything.
但我恢复了
But I was able to retrieve
一部分嵌入的信息
a small chunk of the embedded data.
-监控图片 -是的 看日期和时间是在2010年
-Surveillance photos? -Mm-hmm. Time and date from 2010.
都是在加拉加斯西蒙玻利瓦尔机场拍的
All taken in the Simón Bolívar Airport in Caracas.
而且都是相同的四个人
And featuring the same four people.
我们猜测他们都是Apollyon之前
We're guessing they're all past
或现在的特工
or present Apollyon operatives.
甚至发声者本人也在里面
May even be the voice himself.
-我们只需要识别他们的身份就行了 -说起来容易
-All we got to do is ID them. -Easier said
做起来难 我们都知道Apollyon很擅长
than done. We all know how good Apollyon is
掩盖他们雇员的真实身份
at burying their employees' real identities.
你能把最左边那个人分离出来吗
Can you isolate the man on the far left?
想象一下他平头
Imagine him
with short hair,
没有胡子的样子
no beard.
你看到了谁
Who do you see?
真见鬼
Well, hell.
什么 你认识他
What, you know him?
我们都认识
We all do.
Walker
Walker.
你们怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
总是很高兴见到老朋友们
Always nice to see old friends.
你要告诉我们你知道的关于Apollyon的所有事情
You're gonna tell us everything you know about Apollyon.
已经跳过前戏 直入主题了吗
Skip the foreplay, go right to the good stuff, huh?
那么 如果我告诉你们我根本不知道
Now, what if I was to tell you that I have no idea
你们在说什么呢
what you guys are talking about?
那你就是说谎了
You'd be lying.
你从哪儿找到的这些照片
Where'd you get those?
Ameila Parsons
Amelia Parsons.
她总是太冲动 她怎么样了
She always was impulsive. How is she, anyway?
她死了
She's dead.
恐怕干我们这行的都短命吧
Limited shelf life in our line of work, I'm afraid,
特别是你惹怒了你老板
especially when you piss off the boss.
-谁是你们老板 -我不知道
Who is the boss?I don't know.
从来没有见过他本人
Never met him in person.
-你们怎么联♥系♥ -加密的语♥音♥线路
- How'd you communicate? - Secure voice lines.
电子转账
Compensation delivered electronically.
不可追踪 执行任务的基础是 不该知道的不用知道
Untraceable and everything on a need-to-know basis.
只有一个人来分配任务
Just one man doling out assignments
在一个未知的幕后
from behind a magic curtain.
哪种任务
What kind of assignments?
抢夺机密情报 暗♥杀♥大人物 你知道我们这一行的工作
Intel grabs, HVT assassinations, you know the drill,
也可能你不知道
or maybe you don't
因为你还在这儿和我聊天
because you're here talking to me.
你永远不可能离开监狱的 Walker
You're never getting out of prison, Walker,
但是你若能帮助我们找到你老大
but if you help us find your boss,
我们可以给你提供一些特权
we'll help you negotiate privileges.
特权
Privileges? Mm-hmm.
你要给我些额外的放风时间吗
You gonna give me, uh, some extra yard time?
还是伙食翻倍
Double serving at chow?
你们这些人完全不懂 你们就是在追一个幽灵
You guys don't get it. You're chasing a ghost.
总有人要带我们抓到他 或许是他们中的一个
Somebody's gonna lead us to him, maybe one of them.
我要他们的名字
I want names.
好的 可是我知道他们的化名和国籍
Well, I only know aliases and their countries,
但是我告诉你们
but I'm telling you
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表