You're gonna do what?!
-没事的 能出什么事儿呢 -不
- I totally got this. What could go wrong? - No!
好吧
Okay.
把酒店的每一个角落都搜索到了
Searched every inch of the hotel.
没有找到Carmen
No sign of Carmen.
她不知怎么先于我们找到了Basara
She somehow beat us to Basara,
把他扔下了阳台 然后跑掉
threw him off a balcony, and slipped away,
躲开了每个安全监控摄像头
avoiding every security camera.
得假设她拿到了哈里发简报
Got to assume with the Khalifa Brief.
她怎么会知道Basara在哪儿的
How'd she even know where Basara was?
Patton说她克隆了你的手♥机♥
Patton says she cloned your phone.
听到了你和Gregorio说的每句话
Heard every word you and Gregorio were saying.
所以她一开始才邀请我去她房♥间
Which is why she invited me up to her room in the first place.
天哪 她耍了我
Man, she played me.
搞砸了电♥话♥追踪 死了的外交官
Botched phone trace, dead diplomat,
情报泄露
Intel out in the open.
King这次惨了
King's gonna take a big hit on this.
是
Yeah.
是Hannah
It's Hannah.
我给她汇报一下
I'm gonna fill her in.
-Sebastian -别说了 我知道 你提醒过我
- Sebastian. - No, I know, you tried to warn me.
不是的宝贝 我并不想说早就告诉你了
Nah, baby, this isn't an "I told you so."
把茶喝了 快点
Drink your tea. Come on.
好点了吗
Better?
噢 还是好烫
Oh, it's still too hot.
你怎么了
What's going on?
西装 房♥子 脑袋发热
The suit, the house, the gut calls.
你还好吗
What's up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是想最大限度地活着
I just want to live up to my potential, you know?
人生苦短
Life's short.
前一分钟你还在收集稀有手办
One minute you're collecting rare action figures,
一分钟后...
and the next...
我知道了 是Pride
I see. It's Pride.
他差点死了 这对我们来说都是一个警钟
He nearly dies. It was a wake-up call for us all.
但我是唯一一个买♥♥了房♥子
Except I'm the only one who bought real estate
还被一个聪明美貌的杀手
and got fooled by a smart, quirky,
像傻子一样被骗了的人
incredibly attractive assassin.
我们都经历过这些
Yeah, well, happens to the best of us.
回家吧
Go home.
脱掉西装 休息一下 清醒清醒
Ditch the suit, get some rest, clear your head.
我们不会让Carmen逍遥法外的 我保证
We won't let Carmen get away, promise.
是的 长官
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我明白 长官
Yes, sir, I understand.
对
Yeah.
我会...
I will get...
我有更多消息了之后会告诉你的
I will get back to you as soon as I know more.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You all right?
昨天第一天我没有表现好
Yesterday was not my best first day.
刚听说今天可能是我的最后一天了
Just heard today might be my last.
我是说你的呼吸还好吗
I meant your breathing.
鼻子吸气 嘴巴呼气
In through the nose, out through the mouth.
希望深呼吸可以帮助到你
Deep breathing exercises can help.
Sebastian还好吗
How's Sebastian?
他觉得是他让你置身这个处境
He blames himself for putting you in this spot.
-是我自掘坟墓 -不是的
- Oh, I put myself in this spot. - No.
Sebastian没事
Sebastian's in the clear.
总部只想找我的麻烦 不会找他
HQ just wants my head on a platter, not his.
是啊 职位越高 责任越大 不是吗
Yeah, well, bigger job, bigger challenges, huh?
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我做出了判断 却做错了
I made a judgment call, got it wrong.
这案子还没结束呢
The case isn't over yet.
你的队伍正在努力找Carmen
Okay, your team is working hard to find Carmen.
现在是你的队伍了
Your team now.
Patton觉得他能反向追踪
Patton thinks he can reverse the clone
Carmen放在Sebastian手♥机♥里的克隆芯片
she placed on Sebastian's phone.
我们会找到她和哈里发简报的
We're gonna find her and the Khalifa Brief.
非常感谢你的帮助
Oh, I appreciate the support.
但我不知道是否足以让我度过这次难关
But I'm not sure it's gonna be enough to smooth the waves.
说到底 华盛顿方案关心的只是结果
End of day, all D.C. cares about are results.
你交出哈里发简报
You deliver the Khalifa Brief,
一切都好说
all is forgiven.
Patton找到Carmen了
Patton found Carmen.
事情不妙
It's not good.
衣服不错
Nice sweats.
不要
Don't.
我们能不能...
Can we just...?
抱歉事态发展成这样
Sorry it has to go this way.
她要是敢碰他 我发誓会杀了她
She so much as touches him, I swear I'm gonna kill her.
你骗了我
You played me.
你杀了Morrison 你杀了Basara
You killed Morrison. You killed Basara.
-你被逮捕了 -闭嘴吧
- Now you're under arrest. - Oh, shut up already.
现在 仔细听我接下去要说的
Now, listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.
到了
That's the house.
伙计们
Guys.
伙计们 没事了 别开枪
Guys, it's okay, don't shoot.
她是英国情报局的
She's British intelligence.
她是自己人
She's on our side.
你不觉得有点过分了吗
A little overkill, don't you think?
特别探员Lund可能相信了你军情六处的故事
Special Agent Lund might believe your story about MI6,
但我不信
but I'm not convinced.
英国情报局说不知道你的存在
British intelligence claims no knowledge of you.
所以说它是英女王的"秘密"机构啊
Service.
我们合作过的情报局探员
Our allied intelligence agencies don't usually make a habit
可没有杀害美国海军军官的习惯
of killing American naval officers.
我没杀Morrison
I didn't kill Morrison.
我是在跟踪他 事实上
I was shadowing him. Actually, I tried
我试过救他 但是
to save his life, but...
他的杀手跑了
his killer got away.
你的目标是哈里发简报
Your mission was the Khalifa Brief.
Morrison手上没有 所以你对特别探员Lund
Morrison didn't have it, so you insinuated yourself
投怀送抱
with Special Agent Lund.
你这么说 听上去太无情了
Sounds quite cold when you put it like that.
你怎么解释你
How would you put seducing
勾引一个NCIS探员来偷取情报
an NCIS agent in order to steal Intel
并杀害了Mikael Basara呢
and kill Mikael Basara?
说出来可能你不信 但我没有哈里发简报
the Khalifa Brief,
我也没杀Basara
and I didn't kill Basara either.
你又是想救他吗
You were trying to save him, too?
看来你水平不够 不是吗
Well, you're not very good at it, are you?
我想看你能不能在
I want to see you do better,
穿着晚礼服跑了三层楼的时候做得更好
running up three flights of stairs in a cocktail dress.
有意的眼神接触 有控制的呼吸
Forced eye contact, modulated breath.
她说谎的水准是奥利匹克级的
She's like an Olympic-level liar.
我相信她
I believe her.
他在打你们的人 Basara
He was beating on your guy-- Basara.
她利用了你
She used you.
技术上是的 但她自首了
Technically, yeah, but she also turned herself in.
这就能说明些事情
It's got to count for something.
Sebastian 别傻了
Sebastian... don't.
她是间谍 懂得如何操纵他人
Okay? She's a spy. She's a professional manipulator.
出自一个爱上过操纵人心的间谍的女人口中... 还是两次
Says the woman who fell for a manipulative spy... twice.
我们现在讨论的不是我
We're not talking about me.
监控了电♥话♥ 是吗
Tapped into phones, didn't you?
是的 我为了情报克隆了Sebastian的手♥机♥
Yes, I cloned Sebastian's phone for Intel.
是的 我去了Basara藏身的房♥间
Yes, I went up to the room Basara was hiding in,
-但我去晚了 -因为一个蒙面男子
- but I was too late. - Because a masked man
已经在那里和Basara打起来了
was already there, fighting with Basara
并把他扔到了阳台下
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表