有一些严重的审判不公的案件 你知道吧
some terrible miscarriage of justice. You know?
警♥察♥在工作时睡觉
Cops sleeping on the job.
你犯了个错
You made a mistake.
是的 一个我可以继续背负的错误 因为总犯错
Yeah, a mistake I can live with. I make them on the regular.
不行 这个
But no, this...
在他回家的路上我跟了半路
I tracked this guy down to his halfway house.
我用这些问题骚扰了他
I harassed him with questions.
是我确认了他 然后导致他被杀了
I vilified him, and I got him killed.
好的 没关系 放松
All right, all right. Relax.
可能你对自己要求太高了
Maybe you're being too hard on yourself.
噢
Oh.
你对我态度变好只会把这搞得更糟
You being nice just makes it worse.
仅表同情
That's just pity.
不 我并不友好 我甚至不喜欢你
No, I'm not nice. I don't even like you.
我觉得你贼眉鼠眼的 还很烦人
I think that you're shifty and actually annoying.
噢 好吧 这样说我是不是该感觉好点
Oh. Okay. Is that supposed to make me feel better?
但我不同情你
But I don't pity you.
虽然我非常讨厌这样说
And as much as it pains me to say this,
但我有点尊重你 因为你这么努力工作
I kind of respect you for working so hard
就为了得到真♥相♥
to try to get the truth.
你尊重我
You respect me?
稍微有点 别把这感觉毁了
Kind of. Don't make this weird.
好的 放下这些“羞辱我吧”的废话
Okay. And drop the "poor me" crap
来另一间房♥间帮忙解决这案子
and come in the other room and help us solve this case already.
好的 我们走 搭档
Okay. Yeah. Let's go, partner.
快来
Come on.
我不认为接受怒火是有效的
I don't think embracing your anger really helps.
我认为
Well, I think
幸存者在找任何
survivors are looking for anything
能指引他们克服痛苦的东西
to guide them through the pain.
在这起事件中 他们走得太远了
In this case, they took it too far.
是的
Yeah.
看到Betros了
Got eyes on Betros.
喔
Oh.
这哥们看起来不太开心
Dude doesn't look too happy.
我们跟着看看他们去哪儿
Let's see where they go.
好的
All right.
嗨 Jimmy
Hey, Jimmy.
他今晚怎么样
How's he doing tonight?
正规童子军
A regular Boy Scout.
可能因为他点了杜松子酒吧
Maybe it's 'cause he ordered gin.
真棒
Great.
松子酒正好让他更难过和伤感
Gin makes him sad and sentimental.
我之前看过他那种眼神
I've seen that look in his eyes before.
大部分是在镜子里
Mostly in the mirror.
你的朋友迷失了
Your friend's lost his way.
我会看看我能否帮上他
I'll see if I can do something about that.
谢谢你和我见面
Thanks for meeting me here.
你是我在路易斯安那州唯一认识的人了
Well, you're the only person I know in Louisiana,
所以我没别人可以一起喝酒了
so I didn't have much of a choice for a drinking companion.
我不是来这儿和你喝酒的
Yeah, well, I'm not here to drink with you, but...
我想知道为什么CIA对你停职了
I would like to know why the CIA suspended you.
我可以告诉你 但那之后...
Well, I could tell you, but then...
你要杀了我
You'd have to kill me.
我知道 这笑话有时候并不搞笑
Yeah, I know. That joke was never that funny.
发生了什么 Liam
What happened, Liam?
老大发现了
Bosses found out
我在查对Zelko突袭的事
I was digging into the Zelko raid.
问问题
Asking questions.
他们让我不要管
They told me to stand down,
所以我告诉他们都滚开
so I told them to screw off.
真是聪明的举动 然后呢
Brilliant move. What's next?
去找纽约时代周刊
The New York Times?
你不能
You can't.
我们杀人了
We have blood on our hands.
我们所有人
All of us.
我们组里的某人却想要掩盖起来
And someone on our team tried to cover it up.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
但我会找出来的
But I'll find out.
如果有人帮我 那我会进展快点
It'd go a lot faster if I had some help.
我不能
Can't.
因为你害怕发现真♥相♥
'Cause you're afraid of finding out the truth?
不 因为这世上少了Zelko将会更好
No, because the world is a better place without Zelko in it is why.
是的 我们犯错了
We made mistakes, yeah.
但我们已经在力所能及做到最好了
But we did the best we could.
有人忘了库尔援助
Somebody drank the Kool-Aid.
Zelko曾想杀了我家人
Zelko tried to kill my family.
所以反过来 我们杀了他的家人
And in exchange, we killed his.
哈 这真是这个再正常不过的神话故事结局了
Ah, it's a regular fairy tale ending.
对我来说没那么简单
It's just not that simple for me.
那行吧
Well, there you have it.
我会自己去调查
I'm on my own.
Liam Liam 等下
Liam. Liam, wait.
就等下
Just wait.
有太多信息需要消化
This is a lot to process
-对我来说 -我知道
for me, okay? I know.
我想听你讲清楚 真的
I want to hear you out. I do.
明天
Tomorrow.
好吗 你没醉的时候
Okay? You come sober.
我带着开放的心态来听
I'll come with an open mind.
好的
Okay.
-说定了 -好的
It's a plan. Okay.
对开职工会议来说有点晚啊
Little late for a staff meeting.
-别这样做 -我必须去
- Don't do this. - I have to.
这是最后一次了
This is the last time.
不然我发誓我要叫警♥察♥了
Or I swear I'll call the cops.
有枪
Gun!
在这儿
In here!
噢
Oh!
Betros撑住 枪击者跑了
Betros, hang in there. Shooter's in the wind.
打911
Call 911.
他还活着
He's still alive.
Steve Betros的手术结束了
Steve Betros is out of surgery,
但他还在重症监护室里
but he's still sedated in ICU.
希望在他醒后能指证一下开枪者
Well, hopefully he'll I.D. the shooter as he wakes up.
有任何想法关于
Any idea what information
在他办公室他给嫌疑人什么信息
he was giving the suspect at his office?
Patton还在努力入侵凶手谋杀指数网站的服务器
Well, Patton's still trying to access the Murder Index server.
他们可能在选下一个受害者
Smart money says they're picking their next victim.
-是啊 -情况有变
- Yeah. - Flag on the play.
我们不认为Betros参与了谋杀案
We don't think Betros is involved.
我们不认为吗
We don't?
Crane其实还有点用的
Crane's actually sort of helpful.
甚至你对我的赞美也是带讽刺的
Even compliments from you come off as snarky.
这是赞美 Crane和我建立了时间线
It's a gift. Crane and I established a timeline.
发现Steve Betors
Turns out Steve Betros
和助理地检官Davenport在四起谋杀案中均有不在场证明
and A.D.A. Davenport have alibis for all four murders.
有点不像是互相杀人的理论
Kind of blows our Strangers on a Train theory, though.
好吧 如果Davenport和Steve Betros
Okay, well, if Davenport and Steve Betros
都不涉案 那只剩下
aren't involved, that leaves...
James Ferrington
James Ferrington.
Pride和Lasalle正在审问他
Pride and Lasalle have him in Interrogation now.
或许可以
This may have started
从一些扭曲的正义想法开始
as some warped idea of justice,
但是无辜的人正在死去
but innocent people are dying now.
我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill any of them.
你知道谁干的 不是吗
But you know who did, don't you?
好的
Okay.
不妨和我们说说你的儿子
Why don't you tell us about your son
换个话题
instead?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表