这次突袭造成了附带伤害
there was collateral damage from the raid.
我从没看过这段影像 是的
I hadn't seen the footage. Yeah.
我们确认过这点了
We established that.
我是想问你在今天之前知道不知道这次的平民伤亡
I'm asking if you knew about the civilian deaths before today.
不是从正式渠道知道的
Not officially.
正式也好 非正式也好 你是说你已经知道
Officially or unofficially, are you saying you were aware
Zelko的家人在这次行动中遇害了
Zelko's family was killed in the operation?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
不应该吧 特别探员Khoury
It shouldn't be, Special Agent Khoury.
你要么知道 要么不知道
Either you knew or you didn't know.
我听过一些谣传
I heard a rumor.
什么时候 我不能说
When? I can't say.
谁告诉你的 我不能说
Who told you? I can't say.
那你能说什么
What can you say?
我能说的是
I can say
Norman Wong应该为泄露
that Norman Wong is responsible
视频影像负责
for the leaked video footage.
或许在国安局里有内线
Probably has a contact in the NSA.
你应该去核实一下
You should check it out.
而且你为什么那么确定
And why are you so sure of that?
因为在影像泄露前几个小时
'Cause he presented me with images
他给我展示过其中的一些截图
from the footage hours before it was leaked.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
你说你没什么好隐瞒的 但你不能
You said you have nothing to hide, but you're unable
或者不愿意正面回答任何问题
or unwilling to answer any questions directly.
我应该怎么理解你这种行为
What am I supposed to take away from that?
或许你的问题根本没那么简单
Maybe your questions aren't that easy after all.
所以那晚
Araminta整晚都在跟我们一起努力黑进Wong的电脑
worked with us through the night trying to hack Wong's computer,
但忙到这部分的时候 我们让她离开了
but we made her leave for this part.
你有什么发现
What do you have?
应该问我们没发现什么
What don't we have?
Wong的邮件
Wong's e-mails,
浏览历史 全球各地的银行账户
browser history, bank accounts around the world,
安全的手♥机♥号♥码
secure cell phone number.
你获取到他的位置了吗
You have his location?
这个是 呃 我们唯一没有的一样东西
That's the, uh, the one thing we don't have yet.
但我们有足够的证据证明Wong是给
But we got enough proof that Wong was behind poisoning
Jax股份有限公♥司♥职员下毒并栽赃Jax的幕后黑手
Jax Inc. employees and setting Jax up.
没错 包括付款给国安局中级承包商
Yeah, including paying off the mid-level NSA contractor
以泄露那个Zelko袭击影像
to leak that Zelko raid footage.
但这点不能被作为证据接受
Which is not admissible,
因为我们的获取手段并不合法
considering how we got it.
我们有了一个想法
We got one idea,
但在联邦方面可能会适得其反
but it could backfire in a federal way.
是的 Wong是一个职业的经济杀手 对吗
Yeah. Wong's an economic hit man, right?
他参与这事只是为了钱 他获得了上百万
He's purely in it for the money, he's got millions.
而我们完全控制了这些钱
Which we got complete control of.
你是说你能冻结他的银行账户
You saying you can freeze his bank accounts?
我能把它们冻起来 烤起来
I can freeze them, heat them,
拿黄油煎起来 亲爱的
sauté them in butter, baby.
我们甚至能把这些钱清空
And we can even drain it.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
点一个按钮的事情
With the click of a button.
那就干吧
Do it.
顺便把他的手♥机♥号♥给我 我会用到的
And get his phone number to me. I'm gonna need it.
我们需要在一个小时内
离开新奥尔良到海上去
and on the water in the next hour.
我们已经是全力以赴了
We're doing the best we can.
只是在追踪一条航线
Just trying to track a course around...
别说话
Stop talking.
什么情况
What the...?
喂
Hello?
Wong先生
Mr. Wong.
我是NCIS的特别探员Pride
Special Agent Pride from NCIS.
我觉得你应该想和我见个面
Thinking you might want to sit down with me,
聊聊某些财务问题
talk about certain financial matters.
特别探员
Well, Special Agent,
你确实引起了我的注意
you've certainly got my attention.
我不得不向你脱帽致意了
I have to tip my hat to you.
很少有人
It is very rare
能成功地让我觉得惊讶
that someone manages to surprise me.
我可不是为了你的赞美才来的
Well, I'm not here for your admiration.
当然不是 你来这里是想迫使我承认一项重罪
No. You're here to leverage me into confessing to a felony,
但你做得太过火了
but you've overplayed your hand.
为什么这么说
How's that?
你或许控制了我的钱
You may have control over my money,
但我有信息
but I have information.
你知道你的团队
Do you know the secrets
一直以来掩盖的秘密吗
that your team is keeping?
我也有一些信息
I have information, too.
从你电脑里获取的每一条数据
Every shred of data from your computer.
我们都知道这些是非法获取的
Which we both know was obtained illegally.
你无法用任何方法控告我
You can't charge me, arrest me
逮捕我 或者伤害到我
or hurt me in any way.
是吗 那你就误会我了
Well, you got me wrong.
我从没想过逮捕你
I have no intention of arresting you.
但伤害你 这确实可以考虑
But hurting you, that is an option.
那你想怎么做呢
And how would you do that?
你的联♥系♥人列表里有一些高级别官员
There are some high-level officials in your contact list.
一些不喜欢被暴露的无♥耻♥的操纵家们
Boldfaced operators who would not appreciate being exposed.
我可以让你非常地孤立无援 Wong先生
I can make you very lonely out there, Mr. Wong.
毁了你
Ruin you.
当然 我也会反过来毁了你
And of course, I'd ruin you right back,
以及你团队里的每一个人
along with every other member of your team.
同归于尽的威慑
Mutually assured destruction.
你有提议
You have a proposal.
公平交易
Even trade.
我拿到的关于你的把柄来交换你拥有的
Everything I have on you for everything you have
关于Zelko突袭和牵涉到特别探员Khoury的东西
on the Zelko raid and Special Agent Khoury's involvement.
Jax股份有限公♥司♥的事情呢
And what about Jax Inc.?
你做出让步
You back off.
别碰Araminta
Leave Araminta alone.
她的声誉已经被损害了
Damage has already been done to her reputation,
不管她会不会进监狱
whether or not she goes to jail.
她的公♥司♥完蛋了
Her company's done.
NCIS会撤销关于我的案子吗
NCIS will drop its case against me?
什么案子 不存在的
What case?
这里包含了你拿回你的钱
This has the encryption key
所需要的加密密钥
you'll need to get your money back.
作为交换 你会给我关于Zelko袭击的全部文件
In return, you'll give me all the files on the Zelko raid.
你知道你不遵守诺言会发生什么事的
You know what will happen if you don't keep your word.
我向来言出必行
I always keep my word.
这是什么 发生什么事了
What is this? W-What's going on?
-我们达成了个交易 -我向你保证
- We-we just made a deal. - I promised you
NCIS不会再缠着你不放了
NCIS wouldn't pursue you anymore.
我可没说过FBI不会
I didn't say anything about the FBI.
你装了窃听器了
You're wired?
而且你接受了我给你的闪存
And you just accepted the flash drive from me,
这是你承认你犯下了
which is an admission of guilt
多项重罪的表现
to half a dozen felonies.
你偷了我的钱
You stole my money.
我们没偷过 Wong先生
We didn't steal it, Mr. Wong.
我们只是让它看起来像是被偷了
We just made it look like it was stolen.
每一分钱都原封未动
Every dollar is where it should be.
直到FBI封存它们
Until the FBI seizes it.
你认为我会让你办了这些事还逃之夭夭吗
You think I'm just going to let you get away with this?
我觉得你别无选择
I think you don't have a choice.
你知道吗 总有些人到新奥尔良来
You know, some people come down here to New Orleans,
觉得他们能摆弄我们
and think they can push us around.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表