我马上就会解决Jimmy的问题
I'm gonna handle the Jimmy situation right now.
噢 我知道你会的
Oh, I know you will.
你怎么这么快到的这里 我一直就没停过
How'd you get here so fast? I've been driving all day.
FBI借我一架飞机
FBI loaned me a plane.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
这一直就是个
That is the cosmic joke
国际玩笑
of all time.
我没拿钱 从没拿过
I don't have it. I never did.
所以你淌进这趟浑水
So you went to all this trouble
回到新奥尔良 差点被杀
coming back to New Orleans, nearly getting killed,
就为了把这辆老凯迪拉克开走吗
just to get the old Caddy back?
我爱这辆车 儿子
Well, I love this car, son.
你 呃
You, uh...
你还记得电影 法国贩毒网 吗
Do you remember The French Connection?
当然 是我带你去看的那个电影
Of course. I took you to that movie.
你把我扔在那个电影院
You left me at that movie.
扔了一整天
All day.
然后你去收贿赂去了
While you were out collecting bribes.
你想表达什么
Is there a point?
警♥察♥们把车叫停
The scene where the cops
搜查毒品的镜头
pulled the car apart looking for the drugs?
我不用像他们那么费劲
I won't have to work as hard.
我知道这看起来很糟
I know this looks bad.
我跟劫案没有关系
I wasn't involved in the robbery.
我只是跟扫尾工作有关
I was just involved in the clean-up.
不该有人死的
And people were not supposed to die.
没人该死
They never are.
所以是什么情况 Gina让你把钱处理掉吗
So, what? Gina asked you to get rid of the money?
是的
Yep.
但是要勤俭持家啊
But waste not, want not.
你要逮捕我吗
You gonna arrest me now?
不 我要给你一次兑现诺言的机会
No. I'm gonna keep you to your word for once.
你要解决这个问题
You're gonna fix this mess.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats!
今天我还不错
♪ I'm all right today ♪
你将找到解决的办法
♪ You gonna find a way to cross ♪
你能做到
♪ And you gonna get there
今天我很烦躁
♪ I'm on fire today ♪
再多水也无法 让我冷静
♪ Ain't no water here to calm or even put me out ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
我要把一切留在那里 任其干涸
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there to dry ♪
我要把一切留在那里 任其干涸
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there... ♪
Dwayne
Dwayne.
我个人同意了这份来宾名单
I personally approved this guest list.
你的名字可没在上面
Your name wasn't on it.
乐队的朋友
Friend of the band.
Nathaniel和我有交情
Nathaniel and I go back.
需要我帮你做什么
What can I do for you?
把Jimmy Boyd交出来
You can give me Jimmy Boyd.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
做为回报 我给你3百万美元
And in return, I'll give you the three million...
就是你从River Grand赌场偷的那笔钱
...that you stole from River Grand.
搞什么 Dwayne
What the hell, Dwayne?
什么
What?
他们不知道吗
They don't know?
你设局偷盗自己的赌场
That you set up your own casino to get robbed?
好吧 你把我搞糊涂了
Okay, I... you have lost me now.
是吗 你的人看起来明白我的意思了
Did I? Your guy seems to get where I'm coming from.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
我们有证据
We got evidence.
也许在法庭上还不够
Maybe not enough to prove in court,
但足够证明你上司的罪行
but plenty to convince your bosses.
你想要什么
What do you want?
没有警♥察♥ 没有附加条件 只有我们
No cops, no strings. Just us.
你得到你的钱 我找到Jimmy
You get your money, I get Jimmy.
没有Cassius 这钱一文不值
Money's worthless without Cassius.
你找到他 我们可以商量
You got him, we can deal.
那就商量吧
So let's deal.
我打个电♥话♥ Cassius30秒后会在外面
I make a call, Cassius is outside in 30 seconds.
我需要你交出武器
I need your weapon.
这不是逃离
♪ This ain't a getaway ♪
你的心房♥已围上藩篱
♪ You built walls around your heart ♪
想要与世隔绝
♪ To try to lock it in
走吧
Come on.
我要把一切留在那里 任其干涸
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there to dry ♪
我要把一切留在那里
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there ♪
我要把一切留在那里 任其干涸
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there to dry up ♪
我要把一切留在那里
♪ I'm gonna leave it all out there... ♪
我不希望事情会变成这样 Dwayne
I wish it hadn't gone down like this, Dwayne.
要是你父亲
If only your father would've done
做了原本该做的事 烧了那笔钱
what he was supposed to do-- burn the money.
死在监狱 就像那些为了你去偷赌场钱的人吗
And die in prison, like the men who robbed the casino for you?
我以前不是这样子 我当时脑筋不清楚
I was a different person. I was totally strung out.
我才不管 Gina 我想要Jimmy
I don't give a crap, Gina. I want Jimmy,
我现在就要
and I want him now.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yep.
但回想起来
Though, in retrospect,
早该在上次枪战的时候跟你在一起
should've stuck with you at the last shootout.
Cassius
Cassius?
我是Cassius
This is Cassius.
快来 我找到Jimmy了
Come on in. I got Jimmy.
现在进来
Pulling in now.
趁现在 Gina 我们能把事情解决
Now, Gina, we can work this out.
你让我的人走 我们谈谈
You let my boys go, we'll talk.
很遗憾 她做不了主
Unfortunately, it's not up to her.
管理层对背叛零容忍♥
Management has zero tolerance for betrayal.
现在动手
Do it now.
爸爸 爸爸
Pop! Pop!
检查车子
Check the Caddy.
确保Cassius Pride已死
Make sure Cassius Pride is dead.
什么 然后怎样 什么 你要开枪杀我们
What? Then what? What, you'll shoot us?
比他看起来聪明多了
Smarter than he looks.
慢慢来 Jimmy
Take it easy, Jimmy.
30秒后 我的团队就会到那儿
30 seconds, my entire team will be up here,
他会被捕
and he will be in cuffs.
真的
Really?
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem here.
车里面没人
There's nobody in this car.
告诉我现在他在哪儿
Tell me where he is.
要是我告诉你 我就死定了
If I tell you, I'm dead.
Jimmy 不要
Jimmy, no!
进入
Move in.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
放下武器 趴下
Drop your weapon! Get down!
寻找最佳角度射击
Trying to get a clear shot.
现在放下枪
Put it down now.
Jimmy
Jimmy.
Jimmy 你救了我的命
Jimmy, you saved my life.
但你现在必须放下武器
But you need to lower that weapon now.
好吧 因为 呃 我很确定我又把保险打开了
Right. 'Cause, uh, I'm pretty sure I left the safety on again.
我早知道我们能解决的
I always knew we'd get out of this mess.
我们是很棒的团队
We make a good team.
觉得我们对“团队”和“我们”的定义不太一样
Think we got a different definition of "team" and "we."
你当时差不多到墨西哥了
You were almost to Mexico.
嗯 有很多要挥霍呢
Well, there's plenty of blame to throw around.
你知道 我没提Dwayne对我车做的好事
You see how I'm not mentioning what Dwayne did to my car?
-没 你没有 -噢 好了 好吧 好了
- No, you didn't. - Oh, all right, okay, all right.
也许你应该见好就收 Cassius
Maybe you ought to just quit while you're ahead, Cassius.
看到我两个儿子在一块让我心里很暖
Seeing my two boys together just warms my heart.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表