嗨 Laurel
Hey, Laurel.
噢 天哪 朝阳的样子真美
Oh, my gosh, it's a beautiful sunrise.
真是太棒了 真希望你...
It's great. I wish you...
这是搞什...
What are...
我不知道你想干什么 但我没有反抗
I don't know what you want, but I'm not resisting.
什么
What...
听着 如果你
Look, if you'd just--
跟我说个话
just talk to me...
安静听好
Be quiet and listen.
这是谁
Who is this?
你叫Dwayne Pride 我知道你的一切
Your name is Dwayne Pride. I know everything about you.
听好了 这些人的生死
Pay attention. These people owe their lives
-就取决于你了 -这一切是为了什么
- or deaths to you. - What's this about?
接下来的几个小时 你会听到一些指示
You'll be given instructions over the next few hours.
你必须听从指示
It's imperative you comply.
否则 就会有人死
If you don't, someone dies.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你是谁
Who are you?
这不是跟你讨价还价
This isn't a conversation,
Pride先生
Mr. Pride.
你必须服从
You will comply.
什么 不 不
What? No. No.
什 不
Wha-- No.
等等
Wait.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
是的 是的 我明白了
Yes! Yes, I understand!
求你 等一下
Please, wait.
求你
Please...
你的每一个行动都处在监视之下
Every move you make will be monitored.
你花的每一秒都算在任务时间里面
Every second you take will be accounted for.
等等 求你 求你了 能不能让我跟Loretta说句话
Wait, please, please, can I talk to Loretta?
需要帮你一把吗
Give you a hand?
什么
What?
什么 不用
What? No.
随你便咯
Suit yourself.
我没时间跟你瞎扯
I don't have time for you.
你还有时间 Dwayne
You still have some time, Dwayne.
但是时间不多了
But not much.
-离我远点儿 -好的
- Get out of here! - Okay.
不过先跟你说个事儿
One thing though.
-什么 卡车
- What? - Truck.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S05E10
到堤坝上边去
Go to the top of the levee.
嗨 伙计 你还好吗
Hey, man! Are you okay?
不用理他 赶紧走
Don't respond. Just go.
伙计 你受伤了没有
Buddy, are you hurt?!
你要去哪儿啊
Where you goin'?!
嗨 你好
Hey! Hello!
去车上
Go to the car.
打开后备箱
Open the hatch.
这些是你的衣服和证件
Those are your clothes and your credentials.
穿好衣服
Get dressed,
上车 开走
get in the car, and drive.
我要去哪
Where am I going?
贝尔沙斯
Belle Chasse.
你有30分钟
You have 30 minutes.
30分钟到不了的
30 minutes isn't enough time.
-现在出发 -你到底需要我做什么
- Go now. - What do you need me to do?
要知道 这些都不是随机发生的
You know, none of this is random.
我出现在这里是有原因的 我们需要谈谈
I'm here for a purpose. We need to talk.
我现在不能谈
I can't talk now.
别出谜题了 别让我回忆了 好吗
No riddles, no memories, all right?
-我需要集中注意力 -看着点路 Dwayne
- I need to focus. - Eyes on the road, Dwayne.
我会给你讲个故事
I'm gonna tell you a story.
求你别讲
Please don't.
巴格达那边有个商人
There was a merchant in Baghdad.
他去市场采购
He went to market for supplies.
被一个美丽的女性撞倒了
He gets jostled by a beautiful woman.
他变得脸色苍白
He goes pale.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为她就是死神
Because she was Death.
没错 她去那里就是为了等他的
Yes. And she was there for him.
但是他还不想死
But he's not ready to die.
他跑回他的商店
He runs back to his shop,
告诉他的仆人为他准备一匹最快的马
tells his servant to prepare his fastest horse.
他要马上骑到萨马拉城去
He'll ride to Samarra immediately,
在那里 死神不会找到他
where Death won't find him.
那天晚上
That night,
死神出现在他的商店里
Death appears at his shop.
仆人告诉他 我的主人离开了
The servant tells her, "My master is gone."
给她献上美餐
Offers her a meal.
但是你看 Dwayne
But you see, Dwayne,
死神不能逗留
Death can't stay.
你知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
因为她在萨马拉城有个约会
Because she has an appointment in Samarra.
不 不 不要
No. No, no, no, no.
不要现在来这个
Not now.
你为什么停下了
Why are you stopping?
我被警车拦停了
I'm being pulled over.
这不重要 你得继续走
Doesn't matter. You need to keep going.
我能处理这事
I'll handle this.
你要不要解释一下为什么
Want to explain why you're driving
超速行驶25英里呢 先生
25 miles over the speed limit, sir?
特别探员Dwayne Pride 我来自NCIS
Special Agent Dwayne Pride, NCIS.
你要去哪儿
Where you headed?
贝尔沙斯
Belle Chasse.
摆脱他
Get rid of him.
-你刚才差点撞车 -我知道
- You nearly hit a car back there. - I know.
我很抱歉 我 我在忙一个大案子
I'm sorry. I'm-I'm working a big case.
时间紧迫
Time-sensitive.
明白了
Understood.
剩下的路 我护送你如何
How 'bout I escort you the rest of the way?
多少能安全一点儿
Might be a little safer.
这不在计划之中
That's not part of the plan.
呃 没事 我能搞定
Uh, it's-it's okay. I-I got this.
能帮你避免危险事故
It'll keep you from having any more near misses.
-好吧 我们解决他 -不要
- All right. We'll handle him. - No.
到底怎么了
What's wrong?
听着 我无法解释
Look, I can't explain.
但是我需要现在就走 为了你的安全
But I need to go right now, and you need
你也需要马上离开
to leave for your own safety, too.
你杀了他
You killed him.
不 是你杀了他
Nope. You killed him.
你试图警告他
You tried to warn him.
长个记性 去开车
Lesson learned. Drive.
我 我不能 我不能就这么
I-I can't, I can't just--
我不能离开他
I can't just leave him.
如果你不马上开车走
Dr. Wade or your father are next
接下来死的就会是Wade医生和你父亲
unless you get in the car and drive.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
州骑警在杰弗逊教区被枪杀
State trooper was gunned down in Jefferson Parish.
尸体旁发现了Dwayne的证件
Dwayne's credentials were found next to the body.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
骑警让他停车 查他的车牌
Trooper pulled him over. Ran his plates.
Pride现在在哪儿
Where's Pride now?
-目击者说他逃离了现场 -这不可能
- Witnesses say he fled the scene. - No way.
我给他打电♥话♥
I'm calling him.
我已经试过了 他不接电♥话♥
I already tried him. He's not answering.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
嗯 我们知道了 是Pride
Yeah, we know. Pride.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表