可能需要几个小时才能找到他们
Could take hours to find them.
我们只有不到四分钟的时间来救Elvis的命
And we got less than four minutes to save Elvis's life.
我们必须分头行动 否则我们永远找不到他们
We're gonna have to split up, or we'll never find them.
-我去远处 -好的 Christopher
- I'll take the far side. - Okay, Christopher,
记住
just remember,
只有在必要的时候才可以开枪 好吗
only shoot if you have to, all right?
-因为糖易燃 -这大概就跟
- 'Cause sugar's flammable. - Might as well be
在火♥药♥厂进行追杀一个意思了
hunting this jerk in a fireworks factory.
拿好这些彩票
Get those tickets handy,
因为今晚中奖的彩票
because here comes tonight's winning numbers
就在里面
for the Mammoth-Money Lotto.
这其实是
This is actually the...
拜托 女士 前戏够了 快说号♥码
Come on, lady, enough foreplay. Get to the numbers.
你知道 我 我可能吃了太多的糖果了
You know, I-I may have overdone it on the candy.
你附近有洗手间吗
You got a restroom nearby?
你就呆在原地
You're staying exactly where you are.
你不明白 当你到了我这么大年纪的时候
You don't understand-- when you're my age,
当你要方便的时候 你必须得方便 你是对的
when you got to go, you got to go... You're right.
-我会憋住的 -好吧 我不会再继续
- I'll hold it in. - All right, I won't keep you
-吊着你们的胃口了 -好了 开始了
- in suspense any longer. - All right, here we go.
对于5000万美元的头奖 现在公布中奖号♥码
For the $50 million jackpot, here are your numbers.
Four.
11.
52.
61.
快点 别胡闹了 快点说完
Come on, quit screwing around and finish!
伙计 注意你挥动的那个东西
Watch where you're waving that thing, buddy.
嗯 他们说等待是最美好的部分 对吧
Well, they say waiting's the best part, right?
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
好的 巨额奖金
All right. The final number
5000万美元的
in the Mammoth-Money
最后一个数字是
$50 million jackpot is...
96.
天啊 成功了
Holy crap, it worked.
我是说 它当然成功了
I mean, of course it worked.
好的 好的
Yes! Yes.
这太神奇了
This is amazing.
我得把它交给你
I got to hand it to you.
你知道 我以为这是个骗局
You know, I thought this was a scam,
但你和你的女儿 都是艺术家
but you and your daughter, you are artistes.
对 我早就跟你说过
Yes. What did I tell you?
我就知道 伙计
I knew it, man.
-你知道该怎么做 -是的 只是
- You know what to do. - Yeah, just...
别想耍花招
Don't even think about double-crossing me.
当然不会 Ace
Of course not, Ace.
嘿
Hey!
我想我也该走了
I think I better get going, too.
也许我能搭你伙计的车
Maybe I'll catch a ride with your bud.
现在 Elvis
Now, Elvis...
-我们都是成年人 -嗯哼
- we're both adults. - Mm-mmm.
你得接受这个事实 我不会让你活着走出去
You need to accept I was never gonna let you live.
实际上 我来到这里就足够了
Actually, I just needed to get here.
嘿
Hey!
我发现了Ace
I got Ace.
他在追杀Elvis 工厂的东南角
He's chasing Elvis, southeast corner of the plant.
把枪放下
Drop the gun now!
Elvis
Elvis!
Ace 放下武器
Ace! Lower your weapon!
-我瞄准他了 -别 Gregorio
- I got this guy. - Don't, Gregorio.
Ace 听我说 你不能再开枪了
Ace, listen to me. You got to stop firing.
-Ace -去死吧
- Ace! - Go to hell!
大家都没事儿吧
Everybody all right?
Elvis Elvis 兄弟
Elvis. Elvis, brother.
嘿 Elvis
Hey. Elvis.
什么 你来得够慢的
What...? Took you long enough.
我想你是想说
I think what you mean
谢谢你救了我的命
to say is: "Thank you for saving my life."
Pride 谢谢你救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life, Pride.
你来得真是够慢的
It took you long enough.
四项欺诈指控
Four counts of fraud.
-哇 -盗窃罪 虚假陈述
- Whoa. - Felony theft, false representation,
和不当访问政♥府♥计算机网络
and improperly accessing a government computer network.
对于你这个年纪的人来说 这是一个令人印象深刻的清单
That's a pretty impressive list for somebody your age.
我是说 我到了30岁才拿到自己的第一个重罪
I mean, I was 30 before I got my first felony.
-Elvis 这不是什么好事 -不不
- Not a good thing, Elvis. - No.
我明白 特别探员Pride
I get it, Special Agent Pride.
我要离开很长一段时间
I'm going away for a long time.
Wendy 听着
Listen, Wendy.
我知道你不需要爸爸也不想要爸爸
I know you don't need a dad or want a dad.
当然我不配
Certainly not me.
我知道 要做一个父亲
And I know being one is a lot more
不是捐出精♥子♥就够的
than being a sperm donor.
但我确实知道
But I do know something about how hard
保持循规蹈矩的生活是多么困难
it is to keep on the straight and narrow,
因为我这一生都在跟这个问题作斗争
because I've been struggling with it my whole life.
-而且不是很成功 -现在是我们父女相处的时间 好吗
- Not always succeeding. - I'm having a moment here, okay?
拜托
Please.
我知道自己过去没能陪在你的身边
I know I wasn't there your whole life,
但从现在起我就在这里
but I am here from now on.
无论何时
Whatever you need,
无论你需要什么
whenever you need it.
我想你可以在监狱里来看我
I guess you can visit me in prison.
我不必这么做
I won't have to.
亲爱的 因为你不会坐牢的
'Cause you're not going to prison, honey.
结果是没有确凿的证据
Turns out there's no actual evidence
证明你在彩票上做手脚
that you scammed those lotteries.
不知怎么
Somehow...
你的笔记本电脑的数据在制糖厂
your laptop got completely wiped
被彻底删除了 这很奇怪
at the sugar refinery-- freak accident.
你毁掉了我的算法吗
You destroyed my algorithm?
不 我帮你躲过了十年牢狱之灾
No. I saved you ten years in prison.
然而你毁了我一生的工作
By destroying my life's work.
我花了很长时间才设计好的
It took me forever to design that.
你的话听起来很刺耳
Your words seem harsh,
但在你的心里 你说的是
but in your heart, you're saying,
谢谢你 爸爸 我爱你
"Thank you, Daddy. I love you."
他有关机开关吗
Does he have an "off" switch?
虽然我很享受这个家庭团聚
As much as I'm enjoying this family reunion,
但我也有自己的事情要做
I've got one of my own to get to.
去机场要迟到了
Running late for the airport.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
说实话 我能施展魔法
Say the word, I'll work some magic
推迟你的航♥班♥ 这样你就能赶上飞机了
and delay your flight so you can make it.
帮我个忙 Elvis 别帮我任何忙
Do me a favor, Elvis-- don't do me any favors.
嗯 顺便说一下 嗯
Uh, by the way, um,
你没有碰巧捡到
you didn't happen to pick up
那张中奖的彩票 对吧
that winning lottery ticket, did you?
在糖厂的那张
Back at the sugar mill?
好像不见了
Seems to have gone missing.
-这挺奇怪的 -没错
- That's odd. - Yeah.
是的 我没有
Yeah. I didn't, uh...
我甚至都没有口袋
I don't even have a pocket.
噢 哇
Oh. Whoa.
哈
Huh.
是的 我藏起来是为了保险
Yeah. I was keeping it safe.
因为这是犯罪的证据
'Cause it's evidence in a crime.
好爸爸 哈
Good dad, huh?
就差一点点
So close.
好吧
Okay.
哇 哇 哇 不 不 不
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. No, no, no.
你们修好那个
You're not going anywhere until you fix
植入到我们网络里的后门之前 哪儿也别去 好吗
that back door that you put into our network, okay?
-你找到了 是吧 -我确实找到了 是的 你
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表