嗯 还要卸下她的盔甲
Mm-hmm, and out of her armor.
关掉显示屏
Turn off the plasma
和各种显示时间的东西
and everything with a clock on it.
当Pride抵达的时候 把他们留在这里
When Pride gets here, keep 'em here.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
安排一场美丽的邂逅
Gonna stage a meet-cute.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
拜托
Come on!
你知道这套制♥服♥有多贵吗
Do you know how expensive this outfit was?
-太好了 我去把她带过来 -等下
- This is great. I'll go get her. - Wait.
嘿 给她点时间
Hey! Give her a minute.
嘿 把我放出去
Hey! Let me out!
嘿 让我
Hey, let me...
嘿
Hey!
让我出去
Let me out.
噢 天哪 我非常 非常抱歉 你浑身湿透了
Oh, my God, I am so, so sorry. You are soaked.
这是在玩儿什么把戏吗
Is this some kind of trick?
不 只是单纯的自动灭火系统故障
No, it's a complete malfunction of the sprinkler system.
只有这个房♥间被影响了
This was the only room affected.
来吧 我们带你换些干的衣服
Come on, let-let's get you some dry clothes.
来吧
Come on.
我桌子那里有套运动服
I have some sweats by my desk.
Yasmin
Yasmin?
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
你们俩不应该交谈的
You two shouldn't be talking.
Bernadine 我把她带楼上去
Bernadine... I'll take her up
在会议室录她其余的口供
to the conference room for the rest of her statement.
你穿上会正合适
These'll fit you just fine.
你可以在
You can change
洗手间换衣服
in the bathroom.
你觉得这有用吗
Think this'll work?
不知道 总不能干坐着等吧
No idea. We just can't sit around here waiting.
FBI的热♥线♥已经被打爆了
FBI tip line's been ringing off the hook
城里到处都有可疑包裹
with suspicious packages all over town.
那我们去核实一些线索吧 你要一起来吗
Well, let's go follow up on some tips. You want in?
不 我要留下来看审讯
No, I'm gonna stay and watch the interrogations.
哪个交代了 我就通知你
One of them spills, I'll let you know.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
好点了吗
Better now?
只要你告诉我现在几点我就会好的
I will be when you tell me the time.
喔 我们不会再玩儿那个游戏了 Yasmin
Oh, we're not playing that game anymore, Yasmin.
你的时间越来越少了
Countdown's on you.
Bernadine已经开始交代了
Bernadine's already talking.
她说什么你们都不能信
You can't trust anything she says.
我们恐怕没的选 因为你什么也不说
We may not have a choice, since you won't speak.
她想编什么故事都行
She can spin any tale she wants.
她会把所有责任推到我身上而实际上都是她的错
She's gonna put the blame on me when it all falls on her.
什么意思 她应该为爆♥炸♥负责
Meaning what? She's responsible for the explosives?
为杀了Paul负责
For killing Paul?
她在利用你吗 Yasmin
She using you, Yasmin?
她说服你当她的共犯吗
Did she convince you to be her accomplice?
如果真是这样
If that's true,
你为什么现在还在保护她
why are you protecting her?
她会离开这里而你会进监狱
She's gonna walk out of here and you're gonna go to prison.
现在是谁在耍手段了
Now who's playing games?
Yasmin 这是你面临的现实
Yasmin, this is your reality now.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我跟这事没关系 我没放置任何炸♥弹♥
I'm not involved here. I didn't set any bombs.
我尝试和Yasmin保持距离
I tried to distance myself from Yasmin.
我们在装置上发现了你的指纹 这怎么解释
We got your fingerprint on the device. How'd that happen?
她找到了我碰过的什么东西
She found something that she knew I touched
然后设法把指纹转移过去了
and she managed to transfer the print.
真的吗
Really?
她能干出更糟的事 你不了解她
She's capable of a lot worse. You do not know her.
是的 我们不了解
That's right. We don't.
Dwayne 我毕生都在
Dwayne, I spent my entire life
弥补我犯下的过错
trying to make up for what I did.
教育我的学生们
Teaching my students that you can protest
和平地抗♥议♥世上那些错误的事情
what is wrong with the world peacefully.
这话让你一个杀人逃犯来说
Well, that loses a bit of its impact
就不太有说服力了吧
coming from a killer on the run.
这是真的
It's the truth.
Dwayne 你了解我 你知道我的激♥情♥所在
Dwayne, you know me. You know my passion.
现在你知道原因了
Now you know why.
负罪感
Guilt.
是的
Yeah.
当 当我发现Yasmin
Wh-When I realized
想伤害他人 我试过阻止她
that Yasmin wanted to hurt people, I tried to stop her.
你怎么知道她想害人
How'd you know she wanted to hurt people?
Paul发现 发现她在研究
Paul discovered that-that she was researching
怎么造炸♥弹♥ 哪里买♥♥材料
how to build bombs, where to buy the components.
我跟她对质 她说是为了下次抗♥议♥做准备
I confronted her. She said that it was for our next protest.
是今天召开的
At the pharmaceutical conference
制药研讨会吗 -是的
happening today? - Yeah.
然而你没有通知警方
And you didn't call the police.
我和她坐下谈了谈 离学校远远的
I sat down with her, away from school.
我 我带她去了动物园
I-I took her to the zoo,
就是公共场所
which was someplace public.
我告诉她她不再是S.A.O.的一员了
I told her she was out of S.A.O.
而且我还试着向她解释暴♥力♥不是解决方法
and I tried to explain to her that violence was not the answer
我们不能接纳暴♥力♥
and we couldn't be affiliated.
那她有什么反应
And how did she react?
暴怒 她说不管我做什么
In a rage. She said that she was gonna go forward
她都会坚持到底
with that plan no matter what I did.
-但你依然没联♥系♥任何人 -没有
- And you still didn't call anyone? - No.
我不想引来警方调查
I didn't want the police to investigate
深入探查我的过去
and look into my past.
我觉得她跟这件事没有任何关系
I don't think she has anything to do with this.
没错
No.
但是制药研讨会显然是个目标
But the pharma conference is clearly a target here.
全城一直都有人在开会
Conference is happening all over the city.
任何地点都有可能
Could be any number of the locations.
我会协调FBI和ATF
I'll coordinate with FBI and ATF.
你告诉Hannah动物园的事
You tell Hannah about the scene at the zoo.
能帮她对付Yasmin
Could help her with Yasmin.
好的
All right.
听好我接下来要说的
Listen to what I'm about to tell you.
Bernadine带Yasmin去过动物园
Bernadine brought Yasmin to the zoo.
所以 Yasmin 看来已经没时间了
So, Yasmin, looks like time
Bernadine已经告诉我们
is running out. Bernadine's telling us
动物园的事情了
quite the story about the zoo.
她在撒谎
It's a lie.
所以她跟你断绝了关系
So she basically broke up with you.
她羞辱了你 把你踢出了组织
She humiliated you. She cut you off.
就像你母亲当初抛弃你一样 发生了一件奇怪的事你知道吗
Just like your mom cut you off. You know what's so strange?
我们让探员们
We've had agents
尝试联♥系♥你母亲 但是她一整天都没回应
trying to call your mom all day, but she won't answer.
她对你毫无牵挂
She wants nothing to do with you.
我对她也一样
Feeling's mutual.
你做了什么
What did you do
使你的母亲
to earn that kind
对你那么冷漠
of apathy from your mom?
究竟出于什么原因
What possible explanation could you have
才会让你离开自己的孩子
for walking out on your child?
你知道 我有个女儿
You know, I have a daughter.
她对我而言就是全世界
She means the world to me.
我不经常见到她 但是
I don't see her that often, but...
我有自己的原因
...I have my reasons.
但是你的母亲 不管怎么说
But your mom, though--
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表