I think we need to find out
立刻
right now.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们为什么不能和妈妈说这事
Why can't we talk to our mom?
这件事情很复杂 Sam
It's complicated right now, Sam.
我们有理由知道发生了什么
We deserve to know what's going on.
我很害怕 Leah
I'm scared, Leah.
嘿 没什么好怕的 好吗
Hey, there's no need to be, all right?
现在门外就有
We've got two FBI agents
两名FBI探员 你们两个
right outside. You guys are
很安全
both safe.
刚才是什么
What was that?
我 我不知道
I-I don't know.
Leah Sam 是Amanda
Leah, Sam. It's Amanda.
Charlie的妈妈
That's Charlie's mom.
Sam 别过来
Sam, stay back.
我得叫人来
I got to call for help.
Leah
Leah?
没事的
It's okay.
我们可以相信Amanda
We can trust Amanda.
走吧
Let's go.
你们现在安全了
You'll be safe now.
刚和Pride打了电♥话♥
Just spoke to Pride.
他去了FBI保护Leah和Sam的宾馆
He got to the motel where the FBI were holding Leah and Sam.
-他去晚了吗 -FBI探员们被谋杀了
- He was too late? - FBI agents were murdered.
社工头骨被打碎了
Social worker had a fractured skull.
Leah和Sam失踪了
And Leah and Sam are missing.
估计是Amanda干的
It's probably Amanda.
知道她把他们带去哪里了吗
Any idea where she took them?
Gregorio和Pride在和FBI寻找
Gregorio and Pride are searching with the FBI,
但还没找到
but nothing yet.
好吧 我们虽然不知道他们去哪里了
Well, we don't know where they went,
但我们可能知道他们打算去哪里
but we might know where they're going.
你找到了Amanda的目标了吗
You got a lead on Amanda's target?
是的
Yeah.
我们交叉比对了联邦局
We cross-referenced federal watch lists
以及国际刑♥警♥的监视名单
as well as international ones.
我们找到了Natalia Belitrov
We came across Natalia Belitrov.
看上去不像一个间谍或者政客
Doesn't look like a spy or a politician.
因为她不是
That's 'cause she's not.
她是白俄♥罗♥斯♥的研究生
She's a graduate student out of Belarus
现在在叙利亚一家救济营的做博士后
doing postdoc work at a relief camp in Syria.
你还记得去年杀死平民的那场空袭吗
You remember the air strike last year that killed all those civilians?
-她在那里吗 -嗯 不仅是在那
- She was there? - Yeah, not only that.
她有俄♥罗♥斯♥应该对此负责的证据
She has proof that Russia was responsible.
她联♥系♥了纽约的一家新闻机构
She reached out to a news producer in New York.
她想要公开
She's trying to go public.
那她在新奥尔良干什么
What's she doing in New Orleans?
我猜因为她知道有人盯上她了
I'm guessing, 'cause she knew she had a target on her back,
他们觉得在这里见面会更安全
they thought it'd be safer if they met here.
挺聪明的
Smart since Russia hates
俄♥罗♥斯♥仇视坏媒体就和仇视政♥治♥异己一样
bad press almost as much as dissidents.
我们联♥系♥到这位新闻制♥作♥人了吗
Did we get in touch with this news producer?
不 还没 但Patton打算去黑了他的手♥机♥
No, not yet. But Patton's about to hack his phone.
好的
All right.
行动 我们得在Amnanda之前找到她
Well, get to it. We need to find her before Amanda does.
这里好多人
This place is packed.
需要疏散人群吗
Should we evacuate?
这样会惊动Amanda
Move like that might panic Amanda.
她可能会用神经毒剂来跑路
She could use the nerve agent trying to escape.
我们得找到Natalia 迅速带她出去
We need to find Natalia and get her out of here quick.
大家都睁大眼睛找Amanda
All right. Eyes open for Amanda.
我会从前面开始 保持通讯
I'll start at the front. Comms open.
都别被毒死了
Let's all avoid dying horribly.
我看到Natalia了
I got Natalia.
在后边的角落里
Sitting in the corner near the back.
看到她了
Got eyes on her.
看到Amanda了
Just spotted Amanda.
她在朝着Natalie的桌子走去
She's headed toward Natalia's table now.
嘿 Amanda
Hey, Amanda.
我们现在往外走
We're leaving here right now
悄悄地 平静地走出去
very quietly, very calmly.
别惹麻烦
No need for trouble.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me!
-放开 -慢慢走
- Let go! - Gonna walk slowly...
让我走
Let me go.
-你抓住她了吗 -好的
- You got her? - Okay. Yeah.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我说了放开我
I said let me go.
Leah在桌子那里
Leah's at the table now.
-住手 Leah -Leah 快行动
- Stop, Leah! - Leah, do it!
所有人出去 这边 这边 快点
Everyone out, this way, this way, come on.
快点 行动 行动 走起来
Come on, go, go, go, move.
-放开瓶子 -我有任务要执行
- Let go of the bottle. - I have a mission.
好的 这边 快点
Okay, this way, come on.
你知道那女人是谁吗
Do you even know who that woman is?
这不重要 这是我的工作
Doesn't matter. It's my job.
不 这是你父亲之前的工作
No, it was your father's job.
你不用这么做
You don't have to be a part of it.
-Amanda说了... -Amanda杀害了你的母亲
- Amanda says that... - Amanda killed your mother.
什么
What?
不 不 不 我不相信你
No, no, no. I-I don't believe you.
抱歉 但这是事实
I'm sorry. It's the truth.
不该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
一切都该结束了
It can all be over.
你需要做的就是放开这个瓶子
All you have to do is let go of the bottle.
你要放开这个瓶子
You are gonna let go of the bottle,
然后你带我去见Sam 好吗
then you are gonna take me to Sam. Okay?
他需要知道他妈妈发生了什么
He needs to know what happened to his mother.
你要告诉他
You need to tell him.
好的
All right.
很好 现在出去
Good. Now let's get out of here
去找你的弟弟
and go find your brother.
Leah和Sam在FBI的拘留之中 安全了
Well, Leah and Sam are safe in FBI custody.
探员在来找你的路上
Agents are on the way for you, too.
-逮捕我吗 -不
- To arrest me? - No.
和你通报情况
To debrief you.
你做的事情非常英勇
What you did was heroic.
你指的是杀害我记忆中唯一一个父亲吗
Killing the only father I ever knew?
我指的是阻止他伤害到更多的人
Stopping him from hurting anyone else.
救了他的孩子们
Saving his other children.
现在我们会怎么样
What happens to us now?
保护性拘留 新身份
Protective custody, new identities.
一个新开始
A chance at real life.
-你说得简单 -不 不简单
- You make it sound so easy. - It's not,
Charlie
Charlie.
但我知道你早就知道这些
But I know you already know that.
Leah和Sam
Leah and Sam
会需要你的
are gonna need you.
你要照顾好他们
You're gonna be there for 'em.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
想着如果我要见证我的命运 我要好好打扮一番
Figured if I was gonna meet my fate, I'd meet it in style.
很高兴你来了Jimmy 地区检察官也会很高兴
I'm glad you're here, Jimmy. D.A. will be, too.
你肯出现本身就意味着很多
Showing up counts for a lot.
我们再看吧 Dwayne
We'll see, Dwayne.
但承认吧 你以为我会放你鸽子
But admit it, you thought I was gonna bail.
-一半一半吧 -有我在呢 兄弟
- I gave you two-to-one odds. - I got your back, brother.
我不会抛下你一个人的
I'll never leave you hanging.
这是家人应该做的
That's what family does.
这是我的西装吗
That one of my suits?
呃 这也是家人应该做的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表