释放Isler的协议
to release Isler,
而不是说又送给他们两个人♥质♥
instead of offering two more hostages.
注意看好现金
Stay with the cash.
我来掩护你 King
I got you covered, King.
不确定这有什么好处
Not sure that'll do any good.
这边现在是什么情况
How's it going over here?
我想跟他们谈一个更合适的价格
I was just trying to negotiate a fair price.
但是没得谈 两百万换你的人
There's no negotiations.$2 million for your man.
你英语说得很好
Your English is good.
FSB训练我们要了解敌人
【注:俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥】
FSB trained us to know our enemy.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥ 我们不是你们的敌人
Russian State Security. We're not your enemy.
只想要我们的人
Just want my man.
你的人是美国政♥府♥的 你们也是美国政♥府♥的
Your man is U.S. government,you are U.S. government,
而美国是我们的
and the U.S. is our...
是敌人 我明白
Is the enemy, I understand.
但你想要你的钱
But you want your money,
让我看看我的人
show me my man.
先交钱 然后放人♥质♥
Money first, then the hostage.
我们要见到Isler
We need to see Isler.
把他带来
Dwayne 你在这里做什么
Dwayne, what are you doing here?
之前攒了一些假期来度假的 你好吗
Had a bunch of vacation days saved up. You okay?
愉快得很
Swell.
大家都满意了吧
Everyone is good?
我检查钱 你检查他
I check the money,you check him.
我值多少钱
How much was I worth?
两百万美金
$2 million.
国♥务♥院♥同意付款了吗
The State Department agreed to pay that?
国♥务♥院♥根本不知道
State Department has no idea.
那你从哪里弄来的钱
Then how'd you get that money?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
关于这钱你有什么不能说的
What aren't you telling me about that money?
我们没事了
We are good.
Dixon被枪杀了
Dixon's been shot.
我们进去
Let's move in.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
安全
Clear.
那是谁杀了Dixon
So who killed Dixon?
Pride
Pride.
好消息 Hannah
Good news, Hannah.
我们带回了Isler
We've got Isler.
太好了 他还好吗
That's great, is he okay?
Pride
Pride?
Pride
Pride?
他们又绕回来准备再来一次了
It's coming back around for another pass.
我们不能暴露在外面
We can't be out here in the open.
Luka在哪儿
Where's Luka?
没时间找他了 我们走
No time to find out. Let's go.
他们一定是在换弹夹
They must be reloading.
我看到俩人
I got two.
前门还有俩
Two more out front.
四人小队 他们人多
Four-man team, not a fair fight.
-低下身子 -你要去哪
- Stay down. - Where you going?
给他们减减人数
Evening the odds.
那我们应该干什么
Well, what are we supposed to do?
装死 等我信♥号♥♥
Play dead until you hear my signal.
Avery Walker在哪
Where is Avery Walker?
这是个陷阱
This was a setup.
他们把我们引向Dixon好解决我们
They led us to Dixon to take us out.
他们可能正在对Pride做同样的事
They may well be doing the same thing to Pride.
Pride 我们刚刚中了埋伏
Pride, we just walked into an ambush.
他们给我们设了圈套
我们现在就去找他们
Raymond 嗨
Raymond, hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 就是 一脚没踩好
Yeah, just... took a bad step.
我知道这很不容易 Isler
I know this ain't easy, Isler.
但是我们确实得小心自己的脚下
But we got to watch our step.
折断的树枝和脚印
Broken branches and boot prints
会让这些人追上我们的踪迹
put these guys right on our tails.
尽量避免落下尘土
Just try to avoid loose dirt and mud.
好的 很抱歉 我没想到
All right. I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting
被营救之后还要玩冲刺跑
to sprint after my capture.
也许你们应该
Maybe you guys should just
-把我扔下 -你开玩笑呢吧
- leave me behind. - Are you kidding?
我也不是很喜欢这样
It wasn't my first choice.
Raymond 我们停一会 喘口气 好吗
Raymond, we'll just stop for a second, take a breath. Okay?
好的
Okay.
但是得快点
But let's take it quick.
直升机在几分钟前刚刚停火
Gunfire stopped a few minutes ago.
一定会有人找我们
Someone will be looking for us.
嗨 那个武装直升机
Hey. That gunship.
-那是Apollyon -是的
- That was Apollyon. - Yeah.
也就是说Walker知道你来了这里
It means that Walker knows you're here
-所以他会不停地追杀你 -叛军也是
- and he's gonna keep coming. - Militia, too.
他们可能认为是我们给他们设了圈套
They probably think we set them up.
Luka在哪
Where does Luka fit in?
他背叛了我们吗
He double-cross us?
没时间查了
No time to find out.
我们得穿过那个边境
We need to get across that border
进到格鲁吉亚 我们要活下去只能这么做
into Georgia. Only way we survive this.
-哦 哦 啊 -闭嘴
- Ow, ow, ah! - Shut up.
嗨 Hannah去哪了
Hey, where's Hannah?
还在尝试跟Pride联络
Still trying to make contact with Pride.
时间太长了 这感觉不对
Yeah, it's taking too long. Doesn't feel right.
我们在这里除了赶紧查案子
Yeah, well, not much we can do from here
没什么别的事情可做 你有发现吗 P
other than work the case. You got something, P?
只确定了我们被耍得很厉害
Only confirmation that we got played big time.
Dixon甚至跟Apollyon没有任何关系
Dixon wasn't even involved with Apollyon.
他只是个替罪羊吗
He was a patsy?
我以为是他切入了Belle Chasse基地的线路
I thought he tapped into the hardline at Belle Chasse.
不 不是他 他甚至都没进过基地
No, he didn't. He didn't even access the base.
等等 等等 等等 基地日志确认他进去过
Wait, wait, wait. Base logs confirmed he did.
Dixon的身份被扫描的时候 他甚至都不在国内
Dixon wasn't even in the States when his I.D. was scanned.
Apollyon想把我们引到Dixon家 然后把我们一网打尽
Apollyon wanted us at Dixon's house to take us out.
我想他压根就不是叛徒
I guess he wasn't a traitor after all.
但是确实有叛徒
But someone is.
不管叛徒是谁 他们有进入Belle Chasse基地
Well, whoever they were, they had access
敏感信息隔离设施的权限
to the SCIF feed at Belle Chasse.
是啊 我们可能得往
Yeah, we may have to look
食物链的上端查起了
a little higher up the food chain.
得是某个有高级安全许可的人
Somebody with major security clearance.
Wade医生拿到了突击队员的尸体
Doc Wade's got the hit-squad bodies.
也许她能有所发现
Maybe she's got something.
-我去看看 -很好
- Yeah, I'm gonna go find out. - Good.
因为Apollyon还没跟我们算完账呢
'Cause Apollyon is not done with us yet.
我们应该继续移♥动♥ 得赶到边界去
We should keep moving. Get to the border.
太阳已经落山了
Yeah, sun is setting.
我们在天黑前是到不了边界的
We're not gonna be able to make it before dark.
你找不到路径吗
You won't be able to find a path?
嘿 我能在漆黑的夜里寻鹿
Hey, I can track a buck in the pitch-black.
但我不确定自己能在黑夜里找到边境检查站
Not sure I can do the same for a border checkpoint.
好吧
All right.
我们在这里停下
Let's stop here.
去那个谷仓过夜吧
All right, we'll spend the night in that barn.
会安全一点
It'll be safer.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
看起来他们今晚没什么动静了
Looks like they're down for the night.
你能撑住吗
You holding up?
呃
Uh...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表