告诉我你追踪到信♥号♥♥了
Please tell me you traced the signal.
并不那么容易
Well, it hasn't been easy.
嫌犯设置了一个密闭的联络系统
Suspects set up a closed communication system
高级加密 使用可调节的切断开关
with advanced encryption and a regulated kill switch.
联络停止的时候
Every time the comms turn off,
-连线就切断 -嗯 就是说
- the links dry up. - Yeah, it means
我们需要等线上再有信♥号♥♥
we have to wait for it to go back online
才能再试
before we can try again.
我不需要听这个
That's not what I needed to hear.
等等 Sebastian和我
Hold on, though. Sebastian and I
已经找出攻击系统的办法了
have figured out a way to beat the system.
嗯 我们设计了一种病毒
Yeah. We designed a virus that attaches itself
会连接到信♥号♥♥ 强制它处在开放状态
to the signal and forces it to stay open.
至少能够持续到找出信♥号♥♥源在哪儿
At least long enough to know where it's coming from.
就是说你能定位咯
That mean you got a location?
-现在正在捕捉 -好了 做得好
- Zeroing in on it now. - All right, good work.
我们刚才有机会...
We just might have a chance...
Pride
Pride?
你刚才到底做了什么
What the hell did you just do?
你真是禽兽
Are you some kind of an animal?
你刚才因为心血来潮杀了人
You just kill on a whim?
不
No!
你听到我了吗
Do you hear me?
不管怎样 他都会死
He was gonna die anyway.
Patton跟踪到了
Patton tracked the location
嫌疑人信♥号♥♥源位置
of the suspect's communication signal.
是老旧的Kenworth发电厂
It's the old Kenworth Electrical Factory.
已经废弃很久了
Been derelict for years.
Pride和Amelia正在来的路上 但他们需要帮忙
Pride and Amelia are on their way but they're gonna need help.
这地方跟迷宫一样 坏人可以藏在任何地方 人♥质♥也是
Place is a maze. Bad guys could be anywhere. Hostages, too.
好了 我们从这里能进入实时卫星图像了
Well, we're gonna access real-time satellite imagery from here.
-我们将是你们的天空之眼 -多谢
- We're gonna be your eyes in the sky. - Thanks.
我刚与ASAC的Thompson谈过
I just spoke to ASAC Thompson.
他刚启动了应急小组 他们会支援我们
He's activated the REACT Unit. They'll support us.
好的 我们现在得走了
All right, we got to go now.
确保Pride和那些人♥质♥活着出来
Make sure Pride and those hostages get out alive.
-嘿 伙计们... -Sebastian 别担心
- Hey, guys... - Sebastian, don't worry.
我们要把Loretta救回来
We're gonna get Loretta back.
他们认为我死了 你被抓了
They think I'm dead and you're captured.
很快他们就会明白
They'll figure it out soon enough.
那么我们需要快速行动 找到我们的人
Then we need to move fast and find our people.
给我一样武器
Give me a weapon.
你需要我武装起来
You need me armed.
如果你能等等 队员十分钟后出发
Team's ten minutes out if you can wait.
等待不是选择
Waiting's not an option.
我们能够得到红外热成像了
Well, we got access to thermal imagery.
我们可以看见你们在西北角
We can see you in the northwest corner.
剩下的红外热成像都在工厂东头
Rest of the heat signatures are on the east end of the factory.
人可不少呢
There's a lot of them.
人♥质♥和嫌犯
Hostages and suspects.
收到 Patton
Copy that, Patton.
那里现在发生了什么
Something's happening out there.
-他们正朝我们过来 Cassius -是的
- They're coming for us, Cassius. - Yes.
他们过来时 你就躲开
And when they do, you stay out of the way.
我来跟他们玩儿
I'll bum-rush them.
那能有什么用
What will that accomplish,
只是不让你很快被射中
other than you getting shot sooner?
那会帮你逃跑
It'll help you to run.
什么
What?
骑士精神不适合你
Chivalry doesn't suit you.
是自卫本能
It's self-preservation.
如果你发生了什么事 Dwayne会杀了我的
Anything happens to you, Dwayne will kill me.
喂 等一下 是我 Dwayne
Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's me, Dwayne.
Loretta
Loretta.
-你没事吧 -现在好多了
- You okay? - Much better now.
我也没事 孩子 你也没问我
I'm okay, too, kid. Not that you're asking.
我需要你带她从这里出去 好吗
I need you to get her out of here, okay?
嘿 你不和我们一起走吗
Hey, aren't you coming with us?
不 Amelia和我要去找其他的人♥质♥
No, Amelia and I are gonna find the other hostages.
不确定她是否知道这个计划
Not sure she knows about the plan.
什么
What?
好吧 听着 快带Loretta离开这里
All right, look. Just... get Loretta out of here.
趁现在 那边
Now! That way!
Patton 我需要知道Amelia朝哪边走了
Patton. I need to know where Amelia went.
看起来她像是在楼上
It looks like she's upstairs.
那边有许多红外热成像
There's multiple heat signatures there.
Patton
Patton?
他联♥系♥不上了
He's gone.
你认为在控制局面 实际上不是
You think you're in control but you're not.
我知道你杀了Beta Team
I know you killed Beta Team.
等等
Wait.
我已经观察了你的每个举动
I've watched every move you've made.
结果都是一样的
And the result is the same.
你得到你想要的
We've got what you want.
你把下一步行动考虑得很周全
You think very carefully about your next move.
Wade和你父亲一旦离开这里
The moment Wade and your father
他们就会被射杀
leave this compound, they'll be shot.
如果你的人想要救他们 也会被射杀
If your team tries to help them, they'll be shot.
让他们活着吧
Let them live.
你可以拿走我的命
You can have me.
你的命已经在我手里了
I already have you.
走到角落那边 转过身去
Step around the corner and turn yourself over.
我确信你听过那个故事 相约萨马拉
I'm sure you've heard the story Appointment in Samarra?
等等 什么
Wait. Wha...?
你怎么会...
How did...?
你是那个商人
You're the merchant.
我是死神
I'm Death.
这本该很简单的
This should have been simple.
许多人本该能保住性命
A lot of lives would have been saved.
你总是要杀死我们
You were always gonna kill us.
我就是要杀死你们
I was always going to kill you.
放下武器
Put your weapon down.
把包裹给我的人
Give my man the package.
不管他说什么 都不许动
Whatever he's saying, don't do a damn thing
直到我的家人被释放
until my family is released.
你现在还有时间救下他们中的一些人
You still have time to save some of these people...
没剩几个了
but not much.
散开 设置警戒
Spread out. Secure the perimeter.
Patton和Pride失去联♥系♥了
Patton lost contact with Pride.
没有Wade和Cassius的踪迹
No sign of Wade and Cassius.
我去找他们
I got 'em.
他看见他们了 我们走
I see them, let's go.
不 不行 太容易了
No. No. Too easy.
这种事不会这么简单的
Nothing about this has been easy.
听着 你快跑 以最快的速度
Listen. You run, fast as you can.
我来掩护你 然后我再跑
I will cover you, then I'll follow.
-Cassius 我... -你生命中有那么一次
- Cassius, I... - For once in your life,
没有说出最后一个字
don't have the last word.
现在 快走 快走
Now, go. Go.
我这里看见Wade了
I've got Wade in my sites.
你现在是我的了 手指从扳机上拿开
I've got you in mine. Finger off the trigger.
狙击手小队就位
Sniper team secured.
你安全了 Loretta
You're safe, Loretta.
Cassius在哪里
Where's Cassius?
他刚才就在我后面
He was right behind me.
快射击啊
Take the damn shot already!
你的双手将沾满鲜血
The blood will be on your hands.
接受事实吧 Pride
Accept the situation, Pride.
好吧
Okay.
我现在放下武器
I'm putting the weapon down.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表