政♥府♥机构盗窃病毒 他能策划这种事吗
from a secret government facility?
不 这人是个打手 不是策划者
No, this guy's muscle, not strategy.
有人告诉了他今天去哪里找Linnaeous实验室
Someone told him where to find Linnaeous Labs,
去哪里绑♥架♥ 以及去哪里能找到Ford上尉
what to take, and where to find Lieutenant Ford today.
我们需要定位Lankmire和幕后操纵的人
We need to locate Lankmire and whoever's pulling the strings.
体温没有变化
There's no change in temperature.
我不知道这是好消息还是坏消息
I'm not sure whether that's good news or bad.
我希望你能重新考虑用抗生素
I would like you to reconsider antibiotics.
没有意义的 抗生素也没用
There's no point. It's useless.
要不试试对乙酰氨基酚
Acetaminophen, then?
至少能缓解一下肌肉疼痛
It could help with the myalgia at least.
那只能在很短的时间内掩盖一些症状
That'll only mask some of the symptoms for a little while.
但这会让我们有一个机会
But that would give us the opportunity
弄明白怎样给你适当的治疗
to figure out how to treat you properly.
你真是太好心了 但是不管你做什么 医生
You're very kind, but no matter what you do, Doctor,
肺部的炎症正在扩散
the pulmonary inflammation is spreading.
有一些抗病毒剂的实验可能会帮上忙
There are experiments with antivirals that could help.
我们研究了所有的试验
We've studied all the trials.
那只会让病毒更有抵抗力
They only make the virus more resistant.
我会死的 而且如果你不把我隔离起来
I'll die, and if you don't contain me,
病毒会扩散的
the virus will live to spread.
别这么急着接受死亡判决
Don't be so eager to accept a death sentence.
我不是急切 我是下定决心了
I'm not eager. I'm resolved.
是我选择不给他们机会把病毒武器化的
It was my choice not to let them weaponize it,
即使是威胁到我自己的生命
even at the risk of my own life.
那就休息吧
Rest it is.
这是医嘱
Doctor's orders.
她怎么样了
How is she?
很固执 她担心病毒变得
Stubborn. She's refusing treatment
更强大所以拒绝治疗
for fear the virus grows stronger.
她想履行她的职责
She wants to honor her mission.
恐怕是受你的影响吧
Assuming that's your influence.
任务第一
Mission first.
-你瞧 如 如果换我在那里 我 -但那里不是你
- Look, if-if it could have been me, I... - But it wasn't.
X光和检查结果显示距病毒通过
X-rays and lab results suggest seven hours
空气传播还有七个小时
until the virus goes airborne.
如果没有适当的治疗会更快
Less without proper care.
我们要尽快安排救援直升机
We need to rush a medevac.
那就没必要了
That won't be necessary.
-你是哪位 -Jeff Grassley
- And you are? - Jeff Grassley.
疾控中心 但怎么
CDC, but how...
Wade医生 你这非凡的工作
Dr. Wade, I cannot thank you enough
实在是让我感激不尽
for the marvelous work you've done.
但是我们 呃 我们会从现在接手
But we'll, uh... we'll take it from here.
他们批准Ella的撤离了吗
They've cleared Ella for evac?
华盛顿方面希望她到亚特兰大这样好让他们隔离病毒
D.C. wants her in Atlanta so they can isolate the virus,
然后他们会安排顶级医师为她治疗
and then they'll get the top people working on her.
哦 这让人能松口气了
Oh, well, that's a relief.
但是移♥动♥她安全吗
But is it safe to move her?
总比在这里治疗她更安全
Safer than treating her here.
或许你能指引一下方向
Maybe you can show us the way,
Wade医生
Dr. Wade?
好的
Yeah.
刚跟Gregorio和Sebastian谈过
Just spoke to Gregorio and Sebastian.
他们正在讯问能接触X病毒的每个人
They're interviewing everybody with clearance to Virus-X.
目前还没有嫌疑人
No suspects yet.
我研究了这些人事档案 一无所获
And I'm poring over these personnel files. Nothing.
这就是我说过的 看文件太浪费时间了
That's what I said-- reading files take too long.
这就是为什么我用自己的
Which is why I connect the dots using my own
二元重叠间隔法融会贯通了一下
binary overlap intervals.
继续说 但是请说人话
Go on, but in English.
我全面调查了有权接触X病毒的
I ran a full digital background check
每个人的数字化背景信息
on everybody who had clearance to Virus-X,
其中甚至包括他们在中学的约会对象
including whoever they dated in high school.
然后呢
And?
我交叉对比了Lankmire的过往
I cross-referenced with Lankmire's history.
然后呢
And?
然后 显然 我肯定得到了匹配结果
And, obviously, I must have got a hit,
不然我也不会在这里了
or I wouldn't be here.
在他进监狱之前 他为疾控中心做过安保工作
Before he went to prison, Lankmire did security for CDC.
他曾在新奥尔良负责过赈灾工程
He worked a relief project here in New Orleans.
疾控中心建立了三个紧急避难所
CDC built three emergency shelters,
由一个人负责
and one guy ran point.
叫Jeff Grassley
Jeff Grassley,
也就是目前X病毒计划的主管
who's now supervising the Virus-X project.
看起来我们找到了内鬼
Looks like we got ourselves a mole.
我会告诉Pride
I'll tell Pride.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我知道你关心Ella的安危
I know you're concerned about Ella's well-being,
-但这次转运是 -是致命的
- but this transport is... - A vulnerability.
谁敢保证这次撤离不会被破坏 就像实验室那样
What's to say the evac won't be compromised, like the lab was?
有安保小队也不行吗
With a security detail?
这事值得冒险
That's a risk worth taking.
Ella面临的可是生命危险
This is Ella's life at stake.
听着 我知道我没有给你太多理由
Look, I know that I haven't given you
让你信任我 但这里有些事情不对劲
much reason to trust me, but something is off here.
你会支持我的行为吗
Will you back my play?
这回又要我♥干♥什么
Will I what, now?
好了 已经确保Ford上尉的安全了
All right, Lieutenant Ford's secure.
我们准备行动
We are on the move.
我恐怕不能让你离开
I am afraid that I cannot let you leave.
别开玩笑了 Nero
Quit fooling around, Nero.
我们将把她空运到疾控中心
We're medevacing her to the CDC.
不 抱歉 她要留在这里
Nope, sorry, she stays here.
Wade医生 你能跟他解释一下
Dr. Wade, can you explain to him
我们是想拯救Ford上尉的生命吗
that we're trying to save Lieutenant Ford's life?
那个 Nero
Uh, Nero...
我们不能冒险再次让她处于险境了
We can't risk her being compromised again.
尤其不能在感染这种病毒的时候
Not with this virus.
够了 我的命令来自华盛顿
Enough. My orders are from D.C.
没有讨论的余地
This is not a debate.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧 那么 也行 我 我跟你一起走
All right, then, fine. I-I'm coming with you.
没有你的位置 Nero
There is no room for you, Nero.
而且 坦白说 鉴于我们经历过的事情
And, honestly, with everything we've been through,
我觉得我无法信任你
I don't think I trust you.
是吗 我也觉得不能信任你
Yeah, well, I don't think I trust you, either.
先生们 我们放松些
Gentlemen, let's take a breath.
好吧 你说得对 你说得对 Wade医生
All right. You're right. You're right, Dr. Wade.
没必要争吵
There's no need to argue.
Peter 现在动手
Peter, do it now.
他朝这个方向来了 你有武器吗
He's coming this way. Do you have a weapon?
我是个法医
I'm a medical examiner.
那又怎么了 我还是科学家呢
So? I'm a scientist.
那你的武器在哪里
So where's your weapon?
好吧 我来吸引他的火力
Okay, I'll draw his fire.
什么 吸引火力然后中弹吗 不 谢谢
What? And get shot in the process? No, thanks.
趴下
Stay down.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
Loretta
Loretta?
我没事
I'm okay.
-Ford上尉呢 -被带走了
- Lieutenant Ford? - Gone.
Grassley带走了她
Grassley's got her.
-他想从她那里得到什么 -病毒
- What could he want from her? - The virus.
他是整件事的幕后主使
He's behind the whole plot.
我们必须弄清楚为什么
We just got to figure out why.
以及他把Ford上尉带到哪里去了
And where he's taking Lieutenant Ford.
Dwayne说Wade受惊了但没事 Nero也是
Dwayne says Wade's rattled but safe and sound. Nero, too.
要是我们赶不上
That's gonna change soon
Grassley的话 就要不一样了
if we don't catch up to Grassley.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表