Does this hot lead have a last name?
啥
What?
好 好
Uh, yeah, yeah.
Delahoy Carmen Delahoy
Delahoy. Carmen Delahoy.
那这个Carmen Delahoy又看到什么了
Hmm, and what did this Carmen Delahoy see?
我不清楚 她要回去工作了
I have no idea. She got pulled back into work,
但是我们晚点还要跟她喝一杯
but we're gonna meet here later for drinks.
这算是面见目击者还是算约会啊
Oh. Is this a witness interview or a date?
这是会面 绝对是会面
It's an interview. It's definitely an interview.
为啥 你觉得她在给我放电嘛
Why? Do you think she's vibing me?
我反正不在乎怎么得到答案的方式
Well, I don't care how we get our answers,
只要能得到答案就行
as long as we get them.
-Sebastian 去喝酒吧 -好的
- Sebastian, go have those drinks. - Okay.
我们集中在Mikael Basara身上
We will focus on Mikael Basara.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
Mikael Basara两晚之前入住了酒店
Mikael Basara checked into the hotel two nights ago.
他去了每一个大会
He went to every conference event
一直到19小时之前
until 19 hours ago
-他从地表失踪了 -不是偶然
- when he slipped off the face of the earth. - Not a coincidence.
他肯定与Morrison的死有关
He's got to be involved in Morrison's murder.
对 可为什么一个外国银行高管
Yeah, why would a foreign bank executive
要杀一个海军外交官
kill a Navy diplomat?
因为Morrison不仅仅是个外交官
Because Morrison was more than just a diplomat.
你读了这个长官的秘密文档吗
You get read in on some sort of secret file on our commander?
正相反 我完全拿不到任何消息
The opposite. I was completely stonewalled.
我确信Morrison只是以观察者身份去的
I was assured Morrison was there as an observer.
一个没人知道或见过的观察者
An observer no one knows or saw.
所以我要找CIA和DIA的熟人
Yeah, which is why I'm gonna
来救急
call in some favors from my contacts at CIA, DIA...
为下一个案子留着那些人情吧
Save those favors for another case.
Morrison的谋杀案我也理解不了
Morrison's murder didn't add up to me either,
所以我自己打了几个电♥话♥ 得到了一些答案
so I made a few of my own phone calls, got some answers.
新工作也有好处
New job comes with perks.
我可不是越俎代庖
Not trying to overstep.
有人帮忙我们照单全收
No. We'll take all the help we can get.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
那么
So...
-抱歉 -抱歉
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
-是我要抱歉 -不 是我
- No. I'm sorry. - No.
-不 -这
- No. - It's...
您请
Please.
Morrison中校不是外交官
Commander Morrison was not a diplomat.
他是秘密海军情报人员
He was a covert naval intelligence officer
在执行任务
on assignment.
什么任务会把他带到新奥尔良
What kind of assignment would bring him to New Orleans?
哈里发简报
The Khalifa Brief.
组成梦想的东西
Stuff dreams are made of.
什么是哈里发简报
What's the Khalifa Brief?
是一个表明了
A document outlining
一个大型国际
a massive international
洗钱计划的文件
money-laundering scheme.
反叛军 军阀
Rebels, warlords,
军♥火♥商 都把沾血的金钱运到一个迪拜银行里
arms dealers, all running blood money into one Dubai bank.
就像是世界最恶通缉犯的黄页一样
It's like the yellow pages of the world's most wanted.
Morrison被派来与消息源联络
Morrison was sent here to make contact with a source
想要卖♥♥简报
trying to sell the brief.
我猜Mikael Basara就是线人
I'm guessing Mikael Basara.
交易估计黄了
Deal could've gone south.
Basara杀了Morrison连夜跑了
Basara kills Morrison and escapes in the night.
理论正确 犯人错了
Right theory, wrong suspect.
我一直在看昨晚案发现场的
I've been looking through video footage
视频记录
from last night's crime scene.
看看我找到什么了
Take a look at what I found.
黑帽衫
Black hoodie.
跟踪Morrison
Trailing Morrison.
跟着Morrison拿走了他的所有东西
And he follows Morrison, takes all his stuff.
肯定是我们找的伙计
Got to be our guy.
我们的小妞 确切地说
Our gal, actually.
我扫描对比了面部识别
I've been running facial recognition.
那没必要了
That won't be necessary.
我们知道她是谁 她在哪儿
We know who she is and where she is.
♪ Whisper through my window... ♪
Carmen
Carmen.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 没时间换衣服了
Sorry, uh, didn't have any time to change.
我觉得你穿这身真是帅
I think you're dressed to kill.
♪ Please... ♪
等等 你刚刚独自
So, wait, you just bought a house...
-嗯哼 -买♥♥了房♥子 放弃了安全检查
- Mm-hmm. - ...by yourself, waived inspections.
你这么一说
Yeah, you know, when you say it like that,
听起来是个可怕的主意
sounds like a terrible idea.
我想说 这听起来
No, I was gonna say it sounds
是个很成熟的主意
like a very mature idea.
我几乎都找不到我公♥寓♥的钥匙
Can barely keep track of my flat keys.
很麻烦 是吧
Oh, my God, right?
所以我用了这个
That's why I got one of these.
-这个是 呃 -那是大恐龙么
- This is a, um... - Is that Gigantosaur?
我正准备说这是个能帮你
I-I was gonna say it's a-a keychain tracker
定位钥匙的钥匙链追踪器 但是 你知道大恐龙
to help you locate your keys, but yeah, you know Gigantosaur?
世界上最棒的山寨哥斯拉
rip-off the world has ever seen.
你在开玩笑么
Are you kidding?
-我不 -对
- I can't... - yeah.
我不敢相信你看过了
I can't believe that you've seen it.
我还以为我是
I thought I was, like,
独一无二的呢
the only one. Um...
还是直接说回案子吧
Should probably just bring this back to the case.
Morrison长官
Um, Commander Morrison?
嗯 我昨天晚上看见他了
Yeah, I, uh, saw him last night.
他没有和别人在一起
He wasn't mingling.
-他有点没搞清状况的样子 -哈
- He seemed a bit off. - Huh.
可能就是为什么我觉得他是个间谍吧
That's probably why I thought he was a spy.
-噢 -噢
- Oh. - Oh.
然后我就有点过于投入了
Then I might've gotten a bit carried away.
怎么 怎么说
How-how so?
我拍了一段他
I took a video of him
跟另一个人说话的视频
speaking to some guy.
-奇怪 是吧 -是很奇怪 是的
- Weird, right? - That's super weird. Yes.
但是 实话讲 这可能会
But, honestly, it could be
很有用 我能看看这个视频吗
incredibly helpful. Can I see the video?
-当然 就在我手♥机♥里 -太好了
- Totally. It's on my phone. - Oh, great.
噢 只是我把手♥机♥落在了房♥间里
Oh, except I left that in the room.
噢
Oh.
那就 好吧
Uh, that's... okay.
抱歉 我得 我得接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I should, I should really take this.
当然
Sure.
你们俩就像要去舞会似的
You two look like you're going to prom.
九点钟方向 表现得自然点儿
Nine o'clock, act natural.
嘿 老妈
Hey, Mom.
现在稍微有点儿忙
Kind of in the middle of something right now.
听着 你不是唯一一个
Listen, you're not the only one
她也在工作中
she's working.
她在追踪哈里发简报
She's after the Khalifa Brief.
-什么是哈 -嘘 你现在不需要知道
- What in the hell is the K... - Shh! You don't need to know
那个是什么 你只需要知道
what that is right now. All you need to know is
Morrison是个间谍
Morrison was a spy.
你的女朋友可能杀了他
Your girlfriend probably killed him
这样他就不能拿到
so he couldn't get documents
可以抓住这个世界上
that would essentially bust every bad guy
-每个坏人的文件了 -听起来太棒了 妈妈
- in the world. - That's wonderful to hear, Mom.
你再管我叫妈妈一次 我就把我的脚
Call me "Mom" One more time, I'm gonna put my foot...
我 给我点儿时间
I'm... would you give me a second?
我去拿 我去拿账单
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表