Liam生活在特拉华州
Liam lives in Delaware.
他招呼没打就出现了新奥尔良
He shows up in New Orleans...
出现在了我家门口
at my door without calling.
什么也没说
Doesn't say a word.
有蹊跷
Something's up.
门
Door.
有人搜过这里了
Somebody searched this place.
我让Sebastian过来 清扫一下 收集指纹
I'll have Sebastian head over and dust the place for prints.
或许可能
Maybe just...
只是清扫一下
dust the place in general.
这个顶楼已经好几个月没轻扫了
This loft hasn't been cleaned in months.
Crane很古怪
Crane was eccentric.
沉迷于他的网站 新奥尔良突发新闻网
Obsessed with his website, BreakingNOLA.
其他都不重要
Nothing else mattered.
最后通知
Final notice.
他拖欠了很多费用
He's past due on everything.
上次我来这里 这地方到处都是
Last time I was here, this place was filled with...
电脑 服务器 员工
computers, servers, people.
或许杀手也想要摆脱自己的欠费通知了
Maybe the killer wanted to get rid of the notes, too.
你要知道 他是靠自己的团队才出了名气 但是...
You know, the team made him out to be a hack, but...
Nexus可是记者界最高的奖项之一了
the Nexus is one of the highest honors in journalism.
这家伙有点东西
This guy was the real deal.
Crane是有点本事
Crane was a lot of things,
但他的生涯里从来没有得过
but he never won a journalism honor
记者荣誉
in his life.
这是数字密钥 被加密了
It's a digital key. It's encrypted
是Crane云盘的密♥码♥
with the password to access Crane's cloud drive.
-上千个文件 -有什么能和他的谋杀案联♥系♥起来的吗
- Thousands of files. - Any of them connect to his murder?
我先查了标签文件
Well, I started with the file labeled:
"我英年早逝的事件"
"In the event of my untimely demise."
我说过他很夸张
Well, I would say he's being dramatic,
不过在这种情况下
but in light of current circumstances...
他很有远见
He was prophetic.
看看这个视频
Let's see the video.
如果你在看这个视频
If you are watching this,
这就意味着我死了
it means that I am dead.
没有时间悼念我的逝世
There is no time to mourn my loss.
在2017年
In 2017,
一位当地被告辩护律师在一起汽车抢劫案中被杀
a local defense attorney was killed during a carjacking.
警方逮捕了一名前科犯
Police arrested an ex-con
和威胁过受害者的前任委托人
and former client who had threatened the victim.
这太惊悚了
This is spooky.
他在坟墓里解决
It's like he's solving his own murder
自己的谋杀案
from the grave.
6个月前
Then, six months ago,
那个前科犯在同样地点被杀了
that same ex-con was killed in the exact same location
跟那位辩护律师死于同样的手法
and in the exact same way as the attorney.
你可能会说是巧合
You might say coincidence.
我想说 大众们 请把事情联♥系♥起来
I say, connect the dots, people.
这只是我揭露的阴谋集团的
This is just one example of the conspiracy
其中一个案例
that I have uncovered.
警♥察♥不希望你了解
The cops don't want you to know,
但我在推进
but I keep pushing.
或者我生前有推进 因为我现在死了
Or I did, because now I'm dead.
Crane接下来的叙述中谈到了另外两个案子
You know, Crane goes on to talk about two other cases.
嫌犯们被警♥察♥释放
The suspects were released by the cops.
他们随后死于谋杀 而谋杀手段
Then they were killed in the same manner
-跟他们背负的指控相同 -Crane暗示
- as their alleged murders. - Crane's suggesting
执法部门也参与了这些行侠仗义的谋杀吗
law enforcement was involved in these vigilante murders?
-是的 -犯罪现场被破坏了
- Convinced of it. - Well, crime scene was a bust.
没有痕迹 没有弹壳
No trace, no shell casings.
嫌犯甚至能跑得老远把弹壳埋到混凝土里
Suspect even went so far as to dig the slugs
我们要找的是
out of the concrete. We're looking for someone
一名对法律程序
with advanced training and knowledge
了如指掌的人
of forensic protocols.
或许是一名警♥察♥ 就像是Crane推断的那样
Possibly a cop, like Crane was theorizing.
Crane得尸体有线索吗
Any sign of Crane's body?
没 还没 我们也没找到他的手♥机♥
No, not yet. We can't find his phone, either.
LaSalle还在那里看 会不会有发现
Lasalle's sticking around just in case, but, I mean,
但是你也知道那里的水流非常快
you know how strong those currents can be.
他或许已经漂到下游了
He'd be 50 miles downriver by now.
意味着我们没办法继续调查了
That means we got nothing to go on.
我们不是唯一在看他云盘的人
But we're not the only one looking.
有人刚刚登陆了Crane的云盘
Someone just accessed Crane's cloud drive.
-你能确定用户身份吗 -不行 但他的终端
- Can you identify the user I.D.? - No, but their terminal's
在Mercer图书馆
being used in the Mercer Library.
那个图书馆关门了
The library's closed.
好 出发
Yeah. Let's go.
Crane的云端仍然在线
The connection to Crane's cloud is still active.
电脑就在前面
Computers are just ahead.
保持通讯
Stay on comms.
NCIS
NCIS!
傲 等等 别开枪
Aah! Wait! Wait! Don't shoot!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay.
噢
Oh.
Crane
Crane.
嗨 Dwayne
Hey, Dwayne.
作为一名死人 你看上去还挺红润
You're looking pretty good for a dead man.
我们就开门见山了
So, let me get this straight.
你自己掉进密西西比河
You threw yourself in the Mississippi River
装死
to play dead?
Lydia Davenport就在我眼前
Lydia Davenport had just been shot
被枪杀 我想我就是下一个
right in front of me, and I thought I was next.
实际上 你还没有脱离险境
And you're actually, you're not out of the woods yet, either,
因为密西西比河有剧毒
'cause the Mississippi's pretty toxic.
你可能会有肉食性细菌感染
You could have a flesh-eating bacterial infection
比如... 也没人知道
and, like, not even know it.
你有看清楚嫌疑人吗
Did you get a look at the suspect?
我不清楚 我全部的注意力
I don't know, dodging bullets
全集中在躲子弹上面了
sort of took up all my concentration.
谁还知道你要和助理检察官Davenport见面
Who else knew you were meeting with A.D.A. Davenport?
没有人 我一直都有保护我的线人
No one. I always protect my sources.
事实证明你一直在暴露他们
All evidence to the contrary.
Davenport被分到了其中一个
So Davenport was assigned to one of the murder cases
你正在调查的谋杀案吗
that you were investigating?
她与其中一起案件有关
Well, she was involved in one of the cases.
-她男朋友是受害者 -那个在汽车抢劫案中
- Her boyfriend was the victim. - The lawyer killed
-死去的律师吗 -嗯 我发现他们约会过
- in the carjacking? - Yeah. When I found out
我就要求见面
they dated, I requested an interview.
前九次她都让我去滚蛋
She told me to go to hell the first nine times.
嗯 深信不疑
Yeah, I bet you get that a lot.
不过10是我的幸运数字
Yeah. But ten is my lucky number.
探索真♥相♥则是我的座右铭
And exposing the truth is my motto.
别跑偏 Crane
Focus, Crane.
如果你有那位行侠仗义之人的证据
If you had evidence of a vigilante,
-为什么不去找警♥察♥ -我找了
why didn't you go to the police? - I did.
他们不是太关心
They weren't particularly concerned
一些罪有应得的
with the deaths of some scumbag ex-cons
前科犯的死
who probably got what they deserved.
这是直接引用 顺便提一下
It's a direct quote, by the way.
你知道Davenport
Any idea what information Davenport
想和你分享什么信息吗
was about to share with you?
不知道 她在电♥话♥里面只说了
No. All she said on the phone was that she had
她有一起新的案件让我调查
a new murder case for me to look into.
我一直不知道是什么
I never found out what.
我或许有答案
I might have that answer.
我调查了助理检察官Davenport最近的活动记录
I looked into A.D.A. Davenport's recent activities.
她就一起符合Crane描述的调查案件
She spoke to a detective in Baton Rouge regarding
同巴吞鲁日[路易斯安那州首府]的一名警探谈过
an investigation that matches Crane's pattern.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表