我刚才在跟Laurel打电♥话♥ 她今早
I was talking with Laurel. She was on the phone
跟Pride通过电♥话♥
with Pride this morning.
突然就断线了
Line went dead.
-然后就再也打不进去了 -我也是
- Couldn't get back in touch. - Me either.
不管发生了什么 这个牺牲的州骑警
Yeah, well, whatever's happened is connected
一定与之有关联
to this dead state trooper.
转到了语♥音♥信箱 我不喜欢
Went to voice mail. I don't like this.
Sebastian去接Loretta了
Sebastian's gone to get Loretta.
他们会去犯罪现场
They're headed to the crime scene.
-我去那里跟他们汇合 -我跟你一起
- I'll meet 'em there. - I'm coming with you.
不 等等 Christopher
No, wait, Christopher,
你们需要追踪Dwayne GPS
you guys need to track Dwayne down. GPS,
手♥机♥ 不管用什么办法
cell phone, whatever it takes.
我需要你们待在这里
I need you here.
我会保持联络
I'll keep in touch.
来吧
Come on.
赶上了最后时限
Made it just under the wire.
现在做什么
Now what?
进你助理的办公室
Go inside to your ASAC's office.
自己进去
Alone.
如果助理在那怎么办
What if the ASAC's there?
他已经被叫走 处理家里的突发状况了
He's been called away on a family emergency.
-你是怎么知... -我就是知道
- How do you know... - I just do.
别跟任何人接触
Interact with no one.
你知道不听话会有什么后果
You know what happens if you do.
是的 我知道
Yes. I get it.
我进去之后做什么
Once I'm in?
耐心点 Pride
Be patient, Pride.
顺便照照镜子
And check yourself in the mirror.
你脸上沾到了那个骑警的血
You have some of the trooper's blood on your face.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
好 我到了
Okay, I'm here.
你要什么
What do you want?
一份代号♥为绞蝮蛇的NCIS和CIA联合作战内部备忘录
An internal memo for joint NCIS/CIA Operation Copperhead.
我从来没听过这个绞蝮蛇行动
I've never heard of Copperhead.
它是分开行动的
It's compartmented.
它不存在电脑里
And it won't be on the computer.
文件在保险柜里
It's in the safe.
我是东南区的行动负责人
I'm special agent in charge.
每份行动文件都要经过我批准
Every compartmented file goes through me.
看到我努力地在做事了吗
See the lengths I'm going to?
文件就在里面 还好
The file's there. Yeah, well,
如果保险柜里没有 那我们就该认真谈谈了...
if it's not here, then you and I have some serious...
你找到了
You found it.
大部分内容都被划掉了
Mostly redacted.
这不重要 在页眉处有地址
Doesn't matter. There's an address in the header.
接下来你就去那个地方 给你20分钟时间
You're going there next. You have 20 minutes.
等等 什么
Wait, wait, what...
什么是绞蝮蛇行动
what is Operation Copperhead?
赶紧去
Just go.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
-我们要谈谈 -是的 嗯
- We need to talk. - Yeah, um...
我没有 现在没时间 我必须要走了
I don't-- I don't have time right now. I got to run.
是啊 是不是和你掉落在现场的NCIS证件有关
Yeah, does it have something to do with this?
我只是当时恰好在犯罪现场
I was just at the crime scene.
当有人告诉我你来办公室了 我...
When they told me that you'd arrived here, I...
你想告诉我州警的事情吗
You want to tell me what happened with the state trooper?
小心点 Pride
Be careful, Pride.
你逃离了现场
You fled the scene.
而且你也不接电♥话♥
You're not answering your phone.
大家都很担心你
People are worried.
包括Laurel
Including Laurel.
时间滴答走
Ticktock.
你说得对
You're right.
是的
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
听着
Listen,
就让我再做一件事 好吗
let me just go grab one thing, all right?
之后我会回来告诉你们所有事
And then I'll come back and I'll tell you everything.
每件事
Everything.
等我一下
Give me a second.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
等下
W...
为什么你不和Wade医生一起留在犯罪现场
Why aren't you at the crime scene with Doc Wade?
因为我找不到她了 连她家里我都去了
'Cause I can't find her. I went to her place.
门被撬开了 房♥里有打斗的痕迹
The door was busted open. There were signs of a struggle.
-你认为她被绑♥架♥了 -是的 我很肯定
- You think she was abducted? - Yeah, I'm sure of it.
不只是她一个 还有美国法警
She's not the only one. That was the U.S. Marshals Service.
他们中有个人在肯塔基州的埃文斯利夫市被杀了
One of their men was murdered in Evansville, Kentucky.
就是那个看守Cassius的法警
That marshal was watching Cassius.
那看来Cassius也不见了
Assuming he's gone, too.
36小时前就失踪了
The last 36 hours.
这儿到底发生了什么事
What the hell's going on here?
那地方是贝尔沙斯
That's Belle Chasse.
嗨
Hey.
Loretta不见了 Pride的父亲也是
Loretta's missing. So is Pride's dad.
这可能很大程度上解释Dwayen目前的所作所为
Well, that goes a long way to explain Dwayne's behavior.
-你见过他了 -几分钟之前还在
- You saw him? - He was here a few minutes,
转眼又消失了
and he just disappeared.
消失 你说消失了是什么意思
Disappear-- What do you mean, "disappear"?
你没有试着去阻止他吗 搞清楚他到底在干嘛
Didn't you try to stop him, find out what's going on?
-你难道没说 -等下 Gregorio
- Didn't you maybe say... - Hey, Gregorio,
当然我问了
'course I did.
他是被迫地
He's been compromised
在某方面 他逃走了
in some way. He slipped off.
到底为什么去贝尔沙斯
Why go to Belle Chasses at all?
去看一份机密文件
To gain access to a classified document
关于一项CIA在新奥尔良的行动
about a CIA operation here in New Orleans.
代号♥为绞蝮蛇
Code-named Copperhead.
那是什么行动
And what's Copperhead?
包含敏感信息的
Something so sensitive
东南区的探员都不知道
that no one in the Southeast was read in
除了帮助执行这项任务的探员Thompson
except for ASAC Thompson.
到现在为止
Till now.
你离安全屋还有30秒
You're 30 seconds from the safe house.
Khoury探员知道肯定有什么事情发生了
Agent Khoury knows something's up.
她发现这一切只是时间问题...
It's just a matter of time before...
所以你要快点
That's why you'll move fast.
安全屋保护着一个很有价值的东西 你要进到里面去
Inside the safe house is an asset. You'll gain access.
我怎么进去 难道就这么大摇大摆走进一个CIA的安全屋
How am I supposed to just walk into a CIA safe house
然后要求看他们保护的东西
and demand to see this asset?
用恶魔这个暗号♥ 他们自会让你进去
Use the term "Apollyon." They'll let you in.
不 远远不够
No. Not good enough.
我已经做了你要求的每件事
I've done everything you asked.
我需要点好的回报
I want some good faith in return.
我们之间没什么好讨价还价的
There's no bargaining here.
那就恕我不能再帮你了
Then I can't help.
我理解 你在思考
I understand. Your mind's reeling,
想着各种可能的场景 试着拿到主动权
playing out every scenario, trying to get control.
但是你没有筹码
But you have none.
别想了 做就是了
Don't think. Just act.
我是海军罪案调查处的负责探员 Pride
Special Agent in Charge Pride. NCIS.
我知道你是谁 你在这儿干嘛
I know who you are. What are you doing here?
简言之我要看看你们保护的东西
I need to see the asset for debrief.
我们认为那是负责探员Thompson的工作
We were expecting ASAC Thompson.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
他现在有事 我来替他
He's unavailable. I'm here.
这不是计划中的一部分
This was not part of the plan.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表