别看我
Don't look at me.
去 看看有什么收获
Go. Learn things.
King
King.
对不起 我 呃
Sorry, I, uh...
你没事吧
You okay?
你找到什么了
What you got?
嗯 上周Raleigh警方
Well, last week, Raleigh PD ran
监视了当地的一家酒吧
surveillance on a local after-hours joint,
拍到了这两个人的照片
snapped photos of these two.
我猜我并不觉得惊讶
Guess I'm not surprised.
可能会有James Boyd在新奥尔良的地址
May have an address here in New Orleans for James Boyd.
他的妈妈几年前去世了
His mom passed away a few years ago,
在Tremц给他留了一所房♥子
left him a house in Tremц
队伍在路上了
Team's on the way.
谢谢你 Christopher
Thank you, Christopher.
我很确定华盛顿方面不会允许
Pretty sure D.C. Wouldn't approve of me bringing
我带战略行动队进行这次行动的
the regional SAC onto a tactical op.
-我同意 -只要我们搞清楚
- Can't disagree. - As long as we're clear
这周又是怎么惹火他们的
on how we're pissing them off this week.
-嗯 -里面有动静
- Mm-hmm. - Movement inside.
至少有两人 也许更多
At least two, maybe more.
Lasalle 你跟我在后面
Lasalle, you're in the back with me.
跟着你呢 头儿
Following you, boss.
Pride 你没事吧
Pride, are you okay?
Gregorio
Gregorio!
有人要跑了
We got a rabbit!
匕♥首♥
Knife!
Pride 嫌犯被拘留了
Pride, suspect's in custody.
收到
Copy that.
好啊 孩子
Hiya, kid.
该死的重聚
Hell of a reunion.
这绝对是我人生首次
I do believe this is the first time
接受验尸官的急救治疗
a coroner's given me first aid.
多亏你儿子 我才能在这里 而不是在停尸房♥里给你疗伤
Thank your son I'm working on you here and not at the morgue.
已经一分钟了 Loretta
It's been a minute, Loretta.
你还是那么有魅力 噢
You're charming as ever. Ow!
Cassius Dwayne已经因为你而受了很多的罪
Cassius. Dwayne suffered enough because of you.
他最不需要的是别人给他添麻烦
The last thing he needs is any more problems.
我知道
I know.
他差点死了
He nearly died.
他确实死了 他只是很固执
He did die. He's just stubborn.
-遛了一圈就回来了 -听着
- Didn't stick. - Listen,
你从我的角度考虑一下
you got to look at it from my perspective.
从晚间新闻中得知 自己儿子差点被杀
To learn that your son was nearly killed
这感觉如何
on the nightly news?
好吧 我希望这能让你扪心自问 你这个家长是怎么当的
Well, I'd hope it would make you question your parenting skills.
不 我努力了 我打了十多个电♥话♥
No, I reached out. I called a dozen times.
都没有回复
I never heard a word back.
怎么 你是在寻求同情吗
What, you're looking for sympathy?
不 我是在澄清事实
No, I'm looking for clarification.
撇开与我的关系是他的决定 不是我
Cutting me off was his choice, not mine.
我知道我以前犯了错
And I know I've made my share of mistakes,
但我已经还债了 我服了刑
but I-I paid my debt. I did my time.
他前几年帮你出来
And he got you out years early
就遇上你招惹的一大堆麻烦事
just for you to land right back in the thick of trouble.
嘿 在这儿我可是受害者
Hey, I am the victim here.
我被那些恶棍从街上抓走了
I was grabbed off the street by those thugs.
还有 我会跟Dwayne解释的
And I-I would explain that to Dwayne
如果他愿意跟我谈谈的话
if he would just talk to me.
好吧 他现在正忙着收拾你的烂摊子呢
Well, he is busy trying to fix whatever mess you got into.
现在 你坐着别动 会很疼
Now, you just sit still, 'cause this is gonna hurt.
你下手像个娘们儿啊
You hit like a girl.
你要刺杀联邦探员的话 就会收到这种回报
That's what you get for trying to stab a federal agent.
那是自卫
It's called self-defense.
那是意图谋杀
It's called attempted murder.
-再加上绑♥架♥罪 -绑♥架♥罪
- Add that to a kidnapping charge. - Kidnapping?
不可能 当时我们不放Cassius
No way. We were holding Cassius
是因为他是一个叛徒
'cause he's a double-crossing snake.
这点不用争辩
No argument there.
我们一心想要的是我们应得的东西
All we wanted is what's owed.
保护费
Protection money.
你的保镖在Cassius入狱时一直保护他吗
Your guard was protecting Cassius in prison?
20年呢 多亏了我们 他才能睡上安稳觉
For 20 years, he could sleep like a baby on our hard work.
他一出狱 就悄悄逃出城
Soon as he gets out, he skips town.
现在他回来了 又找了个新搭档
Now he's back with his new partner.
你是说James Boyd
You mean James Boyd?
他们以为他们自己能弄到那笔钱
They thought they could get the money on their own.
把我们排除在外
Cut us out.
钱本该在集装箱里的
The money was supposed to be in the container.
Cassius不会说 但Jimmy说了
Cassius wouldn't say, but Jimmy gave it up.
然后把我的人带到那里
Took my boys there.
残忍♥地杀害了他们
Slaughtered them like animals.
可我却被拘禁在这里
And I'm the one in chains.
钱到底有多少
How much money we talking?
三百万美金
$3 million.
嗯 新奥尔良史上最大劫案
Yeah, greatest heist in New Orleans history,
你们连线索都没有
and you have no clue.
你是说...River Grand赌场吗
You're talking about the... River Grand Casino?
没错
Yeah.
嗯 Cassius Pride策划了整件事
Yeah, Cassius Pride planned the whole thing.
River Grand赌场劫案是什么情况
What's the River Grand heist?
20年前 2人闯进River Grand赌场
20 years ago, two men broke into the River Grand Casino,
杀了三个员工 带走了三百万美元
killed three employees, walked with $3 million,
就那么消失了
disappeared into legend.
没有人被捕 没有线索吗
No arrests? No leads?
那笔钱一直没有被找到
Money was never recovered.
跟你父亲有关吗
Was your father involved?
只有一种办法能查出来
Only one way to find out.
哈 浪子回头了
Ah, the prodigal son.
River Grand赌场 你知道什么
River Grand Casino. What do you know?
只是故事而已
Only stories.
我在押期间消磨时间编的
Something to pass the time during my incarceration.
你在说谎
You're lying.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
张口就是谎言
Your lips are moving.
听着 我们需要单独谈谈
Listen, we need to talk alone.
不行
No.
-噢 我不介意 -我介意 别走
- Oh, I don't mind. - I do. Stay.
你需要理解我的职业
The thing you need to understand about my career:
我必须编故事才能获得尊重
I got to tell stories in order to gain respect.
你让四个人去送死
You sent four men to their deaths,
肯定是为了什么目的
and it wasn't over nothing.
我当时进退两难
I was in a bit of a bind.
-真的 -所以你让你的小跟班Jimmy Boyd
- Literally. - So you had your buddy Jimmy Boyd
设了埋伏
set an ambush.
但我认为他骗了你
But I'm thinking he double-crossed you,
拿了钱
took the money.
根本没有钱
There is no money.
Jimmy也不是杀手 他早知道在集装箱里
And Jimmy's no killer. He knew that that container
装的都是我的旧物
was just filled with my old stuff.
他当时在拖延时间
He was stalling.
那个集装箱空了好几年了
That container has been empty for years.
好吧 那我的东西呢
Well, what happened to my things?
这正是你该告诉我的
That's what you're gonna tell me.
因为不管是谁杀了那些人
Because whoever killed those men
现在很可能还在寻找你的东西
is probably still looking for your things,
我不想让无辜的人受到伤害
and I don't want innocent people to get hurt.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
从来就不是你的错
Nothing ever is.
噢 没错
Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表