but I just spoke to Linnaeous Labs.
他们确认Ford上尉是他们的一名雇员
They confirmed Lieutenant Ford as an employee,
但是不肯说她在那里做什么
but wouldn't confirm what she was doing there.
不 我是说 你回来得太早了
No, I mean, you're back early.
五名受害人 听起来你们需要全部人手
Well, five victims-- seemed like you needed all hands on deck.
-你没事吧 -没事啊 怎么了
- You okay? - Yeah. Why?
你应该跟你的家人一起享受
You were supposed to be on a two-week
属于你的两周假期啊
personal leave for your family.
是啊 事实证明我只需要一周就够了
Yeah, turns out I only needed one.
家人很好 我们该谈谈案子了吧
Family's good. Should we talk about the case?
-是啊 没错 -没错 小队是你的了
- Yeah, we should. - Yeah, team's yours.
实际上 我会很希望你留在这里 Dwayne
Actually, I would love it if you'd stick around, Dwayne.
赶上一个口风很严的实验室
Got a tight-lipped lab,
从事可疑任务的海军生物学家
Navy biologist on dubious assignment.
主管探员的特权可能会非常有用
SAC privileges could really come in handy.
好的 当然 哦
Okay. Of course. Oh.
这是Loretta
This is Loretta.
她做完尸检了
She's done with the autopsies.
我去见她吧
I'll go see her?
好极了 好的 我去深挖
Great. Yeah. I'll dig deeper
-Ford上尉的信息 -好的
- on Lieutenant Ford. - Okay.
你相信她说的 家里一切都好 吗
You buying that whole "family good" line?
一点也不信
Not in the least.
有什么可以效劳的吗
Can I help you?
我没什么需要效劳的 Wade医生
I'm not the one in need. Doctor... Wade?
是的 你是哪位
Yes. And you are?
路易斯安那州卫♥生♥部♥ Nero检查员
Inspector Nero. Louisiana Department of Health.
哦 上个月我就通过了评估
Oh. Went through assessment last month.
当时的检查员是Frank Connish
Frank Connish was the inspector.
是的 当时是他 所以我来了
Yes, he was. That's why I'm here.
Frank发现了一些异常现象
Frank found some abnormalities,
这就需要进行进一步复检
which required further review.
他没告诉我
He didn't alert me.
就当我现在告诉你了
Consider this your alert.
我在这里待了五分钟
I've been here five minutes.
已经看到五种违规行为了
I've seen five different code violations,
包括过度拥挤
including overcrowding.
我正在按照紧急协议
I'm filing form F-95B
填写F-95B表格
in compliance with emergency protocol.
关键词 正在填写 现在时态
Key word "filing." Present tense,
也就是说 你还未获得授权
as in, you haven't been authorized.
不 关键词是 紧急
No. Key word "emergency."
嗯哼 尸检报告 谢谢
Mm-hmm. Autopsy reports, please.
公共卫♥生♥部♥门已经预检过了
Public Health has the prelim.
不管你认为自己发现了什么 那一定是出了差错
Whatever you think you've found, it's a mistake.
我不会犯错
I don't make those.
不像你
Unlike you.
身体评价模糊
Physical evaluation vague.
书写潦草
Handwriting is sloppy.
在我25年的工作生涯中 我从未
In my 25 years, I've never...
遇到过像我一样的检查员
Met a health inspector like me.
我不是第一次听到这话了
It's not the first time I've heard that.
这个实验室最多算是一般以下
This lab is subpar at best.
这是一个未能
Here is a notice of failure
通过检查的告知书
to comply to code.
请在复查之前解决这些问题
Please address these issues before re-inspection.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
借过
Excuse me.
-一切还好吗 Loretta -不好 Dwayne
- Everything all right, Loretta? - No, Dwayne.
根据卫♥生♥部♥门的评估 最多算是
According to the Health Department, at best,
一般以下
it's subpar.
你是东南地区最好的法医
You are the finest medical examiner in the Southeast.
还有着最潦草的书写
With the sloppiest penmanship.
无论如何 受害者们
Anyway... the victims,
我从他们每个人身上都取出了九毫米弹头
I pulled nine-millimeter slugs from each one of them.
弹道分♥析♥正在搜寻符合条件的武器
Ballistics is running a search for the weapon.
-有什么发现吗 -是的
- Find anything else? - Yes.
所有子弹上都有化学涂层的痕迹
Traces of a chemical coating on all the bullets.
-你拿到分♥析♥结果了吗 -是的
- You get an analysis? - Mm-hmm.
是空气污染物和毒素的混合物
It's a mixture of airborne contaminants and toxins.
包含铬 铅 氧化铁
Elements of chromium, lead, ferric oxide.
可能来自嫌犯装弹的地方
Probably came from wherever the suspect loaded the weapon.
某种藏身处吗
Some kind of hideout?
是的
Yeah.
这些化学成分看起来会出现在
All the chemicals seem to be present
造船厂
in ship manufacturing.
氧化铁说明有铁锈
Ferric oxide suggests rust.
Linnaeous实验室两英里外有一个老船坞
There's an old shipyard about two miles from Linnaeous Labs.
那里值得一看
It's worth checking it out.
好的
Yeah, okay.
听着 Loretta
Listen, Loretta,
不管那个检查员
whatever that inspector
跟你说过什么 忘掉它吧
said to you, forget about it.
你就是最棒的
You're the best.
船坞的入口有三处
Entrances are located on the east, west
东边 西边和 北边
and north side of the shipyard.
分头行动 照我们以前的方式来吗
Split up, work our way backwards?
-是的 我去北入口 -行动吧
- Yeah. I'll take the north. - Let's go.
东边储藏室
East storage.
看起来
Looks like...
嫌疑人往西跑了
Suspect's fleeing west!
我跟丢了
I lost visual.
我这儿没看到 Pride你呢
I got nothing. Pride?
NCIS
NCIS!
把手举起来
Hands where I can see them.
扔掉那个容器
Drop the container.
如果我这么做 我们都会死
If I do that, we all die.
发生了什么
What's going on?
举起手来
Hands up!
就像我对Pride探员说的
Like I told Special Agent Pride,
我强烈反对这条建议
I strongly recommend against that suggestion.
但你没解释为什么
But you didn't explain why.
你认识他吗 Dwayne
You know him, Dwayne?
不算认识
Not really.
在Loretta的验尸房♥里见过他
Met him at Loretta's morgue.
卫生调查员 但我感觉他不像
Health inspector. But I got a feeling he's not.
我为欺骗行为道歉 但那是不得已的
Apologies for the duplicity, but it was warranted.
你是谁
Who are you?
Rufus Nero指挥官 海军情报局
Commander Rufus Nero, Naval Intelligence.
哦 是啊
Yeah, right.
海军情报局应该跟NCIS共享情报
Naval Intelligence shares leads with NCIS.
原则上 是这样 特别探员Khoury
Ordinarily, yes, Special Agent Khoury.
现在的情况需要谨慎处事
Current circumstances demand discretion.
谁会说出这样的话
Who talks like that?
我会 Gregorio
I do, Gregorio.
现在
Now...
你们都必须要让我去处理
you all need to let me deal
这个非常微妙的情况
with a very delicate situation.
五个人死了
Five people are dead,
而且海军生物学家Ella Ford可能要对此事负责
and Navy biologist Ella Ford is probably responsible.
Ford上尉是在为我工作
Lieutenant Ford was working for me.
你要先解释自己的行为
You need to start explaining yourself.
你必须先把容器放下 然后把证件拿给我们看
You need to put the container down and show us some I.D.
快做
Do it!
请别开枪
Please don't shoot.
你们可能会射到容器
You might hit what's in this container,
没人想要这么做
and none of us want that.
里面是什么
What's in there?
你知道X病毒吗
Does Virus-X mean anything to you?
融化的北极冰峰上发现的
Largely unknown disease discovered
大型未知疾病 非常强大
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表