You're acting tough, but we know you're not.
你把彩票
You gave those lottery tickets
给了那些你觉得你值得的人
to those who you thought were more deserving.
是啊 因为我有自己的想法
Yeah, that's because I do my own thing.
自己的想法吗
Do your own thing, huh?
Tyrone Gibson的事情怎么说
How'd that work out for Tyrone Gibson?
Tyrone试图救我
Tyrone was trying to save me, too.
因为Ace在找你吗
Because Ace came looking for you?
他跟我进了俱乐部
Followed me to the club.
拿出了一把枪 Tyrone把他推开了
Pulled a gun. Tyrone pushed him out of the way,
和Ace打了起来
fought Ace, and...
枪走火了
gun went off.
枪是怎么到你手上的
How'd it end up in your hand?
我在Tyrone和Ace打起来之后把枪拿走了
I grabbed it after Tyrone struggled with Ace.
然后我逃跑了
And I ran.
别逃了
No more running.
是时候面对后果了
It's time to face what's going on.
我们得找到Ace和Elvis
We need to find Ace and Elvis.
你是我们唯一的希望了
You're all we got.
Elvis会黑进彩票系统 获得候选号♥码
Elvis will hack the lottery, get their seed number,
然后用笔记本准备抽奖
and use the laptop for today's drawing.
这些之后呢
And once he does?
他们得去买♥♥彩票
They'll have to buy tickets.
至少500张才行
At least 500 to make it work.
能知道他们去哪里买♥♥彩票吗
Any way to figure out where they're buying 'em?
能
Yeah.
但我得破坏一点法律才能知道
But I'm gonna need to break a few more laws to do it.
我们得黑进彩票系统
We're gonna hack into the lottery's system
来找到他们的候选号♥码
to figure out their seed number.
是的 然后我们得定位到商店
Yeah. Then we're gonna identify the stores
找到那些出♥售♥这些号♥码的商店
where blocks of tickets with those numbers are being sold.
他们会去好几个地方
They'll have to hit multiple locations
买♥♥彩票
to purchase the tickets.
不能在同一个地方买♥♥太多
Can't buy that many in one spot.
会引起怀疑
Too suspicious.
-没错 -现在有六个州符合条件
- Exactly. - Talking about six states.
排除路易斯安纳 毕竟Ace是一个通缉犯
Louisiana's out, since Ace is a wanted man.
他们在开奖之后
Yeah, and they're gonna need a redemption center nearby
得找在附近找兑奖中心
for when the drawing is over.
阿♥拉♥巴马和密西西比可以排除
Alabama and Mississippi,
他们没有兑奖中心 所以剩下的几个州里面
they don't have games. So that leaves
最近的是佛罗里达 三小时的车程
Florida as the closest. That's three hours away.
出发吧
Let's get to it.
要我告诉你怎么做吗
Want me to walk you through the process here?
呃 你知道的 我好久没有
Uh, yeah, you know, I haven't committed a felony
犯过重罪了
in a couple months, so I'm just gonna
所以你来好了
let you do it.
来
Here.
嘿 我会告诉Pride 准备出发去佛罗里达
Hey, I'll let Pride know to start heading towards Florida.
好的 得花一点时间才能查明
All right. It's gonna take us a while to figure out
-哪里出♥售♥这些彩票 -好的 抓紧时间
- where these tickets are being sold. - Okay, well, move fast.
一旦Rogers拿到了钱 Elvis对他就没用了
Once Rogers has the money, Elvis is no use to him.
好的
Okay. I got
我拿到了候选号♥码了
the seed number.
我在锁定这些票子
Now I'm zeroing in on block sales.
你和你父亲真是一个模子里刻出来的 对吧
Wow, you really are a chip off the old block, aren't you?
开头奖那天这里很忙
Pretty busy here on jackpot day.
有人来这里买♥♥过
Anyone come in here and buy more
-远超正常数量的彩票吗 -正常数量是多少
- than normal amount of tickets? - What's normal?
我们有各种类型的人
We get all types.
这里停一下
Stop there.
这就是我们要找的人
That's who we're looking for.
哦 是 就是这个人
Oh, yeah. That guy.
买♥♥了100张彩票 选的都是特定的数字
Bought 100 tickets. Very specific numbers.
让我把它们打进去
Had me type 'em in.
继续播放
Keep going.
停
Freeze it.
Elvis这是在干什么
What's Elvis doing?
他肯花200美元买♥♥彩票
Spends $200 on lotto,
却要偷一包99美分的软糖吗
steals a 99-cent bag of jelly beans?
我想他做的不止是这些
I think he did more than that.
上边写的什么 King
What's it say, King?
Jackson D
Jackson D.
那应该是什么
What's that supposed to be?
我想这是条线索
I think it's a clue.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 Jackson D是什么意思
Okay, but what does "Jackson D" mean?
嗯 不管是什么 这是Elvis留下的
Well, whatever it is, it's the one hint
唯一的线索 我想我们可以追踪他
that Elvis left so we can track him.
那么 这是一个地方 一个名字还是某种代号♥
So, is it a place, a name, some kind of code?
也许这三个都是呢
How about all three?
Sebastian 你知道了什么
You found something, Sebastian?
我在看
Yeah, so I was looking
Ace在中餐馆的账本
through Ace's ledger from the Chinese restaurant
他把所有未清债务都记在那里
where he kept all his open debts.
用账本这个词称呼这玩意儿很不严谨
And I use that term loosely, 'cause this is just
因为这里面数字杂乱 字也写得很难看 我是说 这些
full of bad accounting, bad penmanship. I mean, these...
这些竖式甚至都没算对 嗯
columns don't even balance out. Huh?
好吧 一小时以后Elvis大概就要死掉了
Okay. Well, Elvis basically has an hour left to live.
-Sebastian 说正事 -所以
- Get to the point, Sebastian. - So...
-是的 -明白了 好吧
- Yeah. - Got it. Okay.
这里面有个叫做Jackson D的
Well, there's an entry here for
词条
a Jackson D.
看起来他欠了20万左右的赌债
And it looks like he owes about 200k in gambling debts,
根据账本上的记录 他在Pensacola附近
and according to this, he's somewhere near Pensacola.
【注:Pensacola在弗罗里达州】
是的 所以我查了这个名字 有个Dirk Jackson
Yeah, so I looked up the name. There's a Dirk Jackson
在密西西比州的Gulfport
who lives in Gulfport, Mississippi.
好吧 Sebastian 那不是佛罗里达
Right, well, that's not Florida, Sebastian.
没错 不过这个Dirk Jackson
Right, but this Dirk Jackson
在Pensacola有家制糖厂
also owns a sugar refinery in Pensacola
他还喜欢赌篮球
and loves betting on basketball.
好的好的 看 这是我们能找到的最好线索了
Right, well, look, it's the best lead we're gonna get.
把地址发给我们
Send us the address.
伙计 这个地方很迷人
Man, this place is charming.
你知道 刷一下油漆
You know, with a paint job
找几个工业清洁人员
and an industrial cleaning crew,
-我跟你讲 -你能闭嘴吗
- tell you what... - Will you please shut up?
对不起
Sorry.
我一焦虑就话多 一直如此
I'm a nervous talker. Always have been.
听着 我们还没有讨论我的费用
Listen, we haven't discussed my fee yet.
你的报酬就是我赢了你可以继续活着
Your fee is you keep breathing if I win.
你知道如果我输了会发生什么
You know what happens if I lose.
相信我 这些彩票中有一张价值数百万
Trust me, one of those tickets is worth millions.
我要做的就是兑现 对吗
All I got to do is cash it in, right?
就这么简单 你的债务还清
Simple as that. Your debt is cleared,
你可以继续经营家族生意
you get to keep your family business.
没错
Yeah.
你猜这是我的幸运日吧
Guess this is my lucky day, then, huh?
对
Yeah.
嘿 想吃豆子吗 不
Hey, want a bean? No?
我们在哪里可以看到画面
Where can we watch the drawing?
带你去我的办公室
Take you to my office.
这就是Rogers开的那辆车
This is the car Rogers was driving.
我在加油站的监控里看到过
I saw it on the gas station security feed.
这意味着Elvis就在附近
Means Elvis must be close.
开奖结果将于6:00公布
Lottery results are announced at 6:00.
我们得快点行动
We got to move fast.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这个地方比中♥央♥车站还大
This place is bigger than Grand Central.
只凭我们三个 King
Only the three of us, King.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表