你们就是在浪费时间
you're wasting your time.
怎么说
How's that?
Apollyon的外♥围♥已经被破坏了
Apollyon's outer ring has been breached.
老板的唯一计划就是实行焦土战略
Boss's only play is to go into a scorched earth protocol.
他会进行封口工作
He's gonna be tying up loose ends.
你是说他会追杀自己人
You're saying he's going after his own people?
是的 如果他还没开始
Yeah, if he hasn't already.
给我们这些人的化名
Give us the aliases.
我会做 只要你对我
Will do, just as soon you get
进行保护性监禁
this handsome loose end into protective custody.
这就是交换条件 Pride探员
Quid pro quo, Agent Pride.
这儿太安静了
It's too quiet around here.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
Rita女士
Ms. Rita.
现在自主学习时间
It's independent study time.
是啊 我们正如大海捞针一般
Yeah, we're trying to find three
在全球范围内寻找三个特别难找的人
very elusive needles in a global haystack.
我们所拥有的信息就是 嗯 以假乱真的化名
And all we have to go on are some, uh, make-believe names.
我可以为你们做些什么吗
Anything I can do?
你可以告诉我你是怎么说服法警
You can tell me how you convinced the marshals
让你离开我的公♥寓♥的
to let you out of my apartment.
长官 我可以解释
Sir, uh, I can explain.
放轻松 Dwayne Bannon警官把我保护的很好
Relax, Dwayne. Deputy Bannon is keeping me safe and sound,
而且我也没给他任何选择
and I didn't give him a choice.
他还帮我从Emeril餐厅拎了很大一份外卖♥♥
He also carried a very large takeout order from Emeril's.
喔 你带来的是烧烤大虾
Oh, you got that barbecue shrimp?
三份外加很多脆饼
Three orders and extra biscuits.
我完全懂得你为何爱她了
I totally get why you love that woman.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
来厨房♥帮忙
Help in the kitchen.
我来拿
I got it.
带晚餐来是个非常甜蜜的举动
Dinner was a very sweet gesture.
是嘛 总得有人来喂饱你
Well, someone has to feed you.
这是你来这儿的唯一原因 来确认我没事
Sure that's the only reason you're here? 'Cause I'm fine.
我很高兴你没事 Dwayen
I'm glad, Dwayne.
Laurel怎么样了
How's Laurel?
过度紧张 但是我说服了她去小憩一下
Stressed out, but I convinced her to take a nap.
别担心
And don't worry,
另一位法警正照看着她
the other marshal is keeping an eye.
她不是唯一一个有压力的
She's not the only one with stress.
看起来这里的每个人都如履薄冰
Seems like everyone around here is walking on eggshells,
等着我
waiting for me
崩溃或者爆发
to fall apart or explode,
但这不是我现在的感受
but that's, that's not what I feel.
好吧 那你什么感受
Well, what do you feel?
没感觉
Nothing.
Casius是个糟糕的男人更是个糟糕父亲
Cassius was a bad man and a worse father.
这是我口中对他的最高赞誉了
And that's the best
I can say about him.
在他活着的时候我遭受的苦难够多了
I suffered enough when he was alive.
他的离世对我来说是种解脱
His death should be a relief.
它本可以是种解脱 但是他救了你的命
Well, it should be,
but he saved your life.
正因如此 我难道要原谅他一生的所作所为么
For that, I should forgive a lifetime of bad behavior?
不 他不值得
No, he doesn't deserve it.
他已离世 Dwayne 他值得什么并不重要
He's gone, Dwayne. It doesn't matter what he deserves anymore.
是的
Yeah, well,
我只想继续生活
I would just like to move on.
抱歉打断一下你们
Sorry to interrupt.
停尸间来电♥话♥了
Just got a call from the morgue.
Jimmy在那里
Jimmy showed up,
有个问题
there's a problem.
好的
Yeah.
-你好 -Pride先生
Hello.MAN: Mr. Pride...
-谢谢 Vasily -抱歉 等我一下
- Spasibo, Vasily. - Sorry, just hang on.
【注:Spasibo 俄语谢谢】
我在莫斯科的联♥系♥人说Walker
My contact in Moscow says the operative Walker
指认地化名Idris的特工
identified as Idris
在今早被人发现
was found floating
飘在莫斯科河里 割喉而死
in the Moskva River this morning. Throat cut.
Apollyon干的
Apollyon?
是的 他们还发现了那个化名Elisha的人
Yeah, well, they got to
the one called Elisha, too.
以色列情报局在特拉维夫外的一所公♥寓♥里发现了她的尸体
Mossad just found her body in an apartment outside of Tel Aviv.
【注:Mossad 以色列情报和特殊使命局】
那只剩下Matias了
That leaves only Matias.
Walker说他是个哥伦比亚侨民
Walker said he's a Colombian expat,
但是海军情报局宣称完全不认识他
but the NID claims to have no knowledge of him.
【注:NID 美国海军情报局】
Matias知道有人要杀他
Matias knows there's a target on his back,
他可能在这世上的任何地方
he could be anywhere in the world.
所以我们从哪儿开始
So where do we start?
得克萨斯州 面部识别到他了
Texas. Facial recognition.
我从公路巡逻队那里找到一个他最近的面部照片
I got a recent hit on a Highway Patrol mug shot.
他们因酒驾逮捕了他 登记的名字是Carl Chambers
They collared him for a DUI under the name Carl Chambers.
地址是马里恩县一个未注册的区域
Address is in an unincorporated area of Marion County.
那就不是无人之地了
Well, that's not the middle of nowhere,
但你在这儿能看到这片地
but you can see it from there.
如果我们能从这追踪到他 那Apolloyn也可以
If we can track him there,so can Apollyon.
我打电♥话♥问问看我们能不能今晚搭飞机去得克萨斯州
I'll make a call, see if we can piggyback a flight to Texas.
我会通知国防人员 让他们在我们飞行时
I'll call DPS,have them set up
准备好对Matias的抓捕支援和监控
support and surveillance while we're in the air.
-那Jimmy呢 -我可以去停尸房♥
- What about Jimmy? - I can go to the morgue.
不 我需要你们三个深入调查一下Matias
No. I need the three of you to deep-dive Matias.
我需要一些让他开口的筹码
We need leverage to get him talking.
我来解决Jimmy的事
I'll handle Jimmy.
你确定
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
Hannah 你和Chris一定要非常小心
Hannah, you and Chris, you got to be careful.
Apollyon能干出任何事
Apollyon's capable of anything.
我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere.
我有权在这儿看我父亲
I got a right to be here and to see my father.
Dwayne 告诉这傻瓜我是谁
Dwayne, tell this idiot who I am.
噢 Jimmy 怎么了
Whoa, Jimmy,what's going on?
我只是 我需要看一下爸爸
I just... I need to see Pop.
这个愤怒的警♥察♥不让我进去
And this steaming pile won't let me
因为我没有什么狗屁证明
without some BS piece of paper.
证明亲属关系是标准流程需要
Proof of kinship is a standard requirement.
但是如果他现在还不冷静下来
But if he doesn't calm down now...
没事的 Hank
All right,it's okay, Hank.
我来接手
I'll take it from here.
抱歉带来困扰
Sorry for the confusion.
来吧
Come on.
在Applebeaum女士的三年级课上
Mrs. Applebaum's third grade class.
有一项任务 为了完成一个特别项目
Assignment was to bring in our birth certificates
要求我们携带出生证明
for a special project.
我是唯一一个父亲一栏空着的人
I was the only kid with a blank space for a dad.
看病 比赛赢球 高中毕业典礼
Doctor's appointments,winning touchdowns,high school graduation,
我第一次被捕
my first arrest.
爸爸都没来
Pop missed it all.
真希望我能告诉你我的成长会有不同
Wish I could tell you my formative years were different.
是的 但是至少人们知道你父亲是谁
Yeah, but at least people knew who your old man was.
你是合法出生的
Was bona fide,
你的存在不是什么肮脏的小秘密
not some dirty little backroom secret.
现在我已是成年人了
Here I am, a grown-ass man,
但我仍然是私生子
I'm still the bastard.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
听着 Jimmy 我不能改变过去
Look, Jimmy, I can't change the past,
即使我可以
but even if I could,
我也不会
I wouldn't.
他犯了很多错
He made a lot of mistakes,
但给我一个弟弟
but giving me a brother...
是他做的最对的一件事
was the one thing he got right.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表