借过
Coming through!
让开
Out of the way!
让一下
Excuse me.
让开 让开
Get out of the way, out of the way.
Grassley
Grassley!
都结束了
It's over.
没地方可去了
There's nowhere else to go.
给
Here.
过来拿
Come get it.
退后
Get back.
退后
Get back.
-退后 -退后
- Stay back. - Back up.
退后 退后
Back up. Back up.
往后退 往后退
Stay back. Stay back.
退后 请退后
Back up. Please back up.
我必须这样 我知道 我当时在隔离区
I had to. I know. I was in quarantine.
不 不是我 是别人
No. No, not for me. It was someone else.
这是很长的故事
Yeah, it's a long story.
没事 我知道 我
Everything is okay. I know. I...
我 我稍后再打给你
Uh, I'll-I'll call you later.
好吗 Ryan
Okay, Ryan?
抱歉打扰了你
Sorry to interrupt.
没有 只是
No, you didn't. It's just...
家庭 我知道
Family. I understand.
是啊 那是我们的一部分
Yeah, well, that makes one of us.
Ryan现在很难
Ryan having a hard time
接受
coming to grips with...
这一切吗
everything?
我只是 我不怪他
I-I just... I don't blame him.
要解释我们待在一起的最后48小时
It's kind of hard to explain the last 48 hours
有些困难
that we've had.
所以你早回来了吗
That why you came back early?
太多事情需要解释吗
Too much explaining?
Dwayne 我上周花了一周解释
Dwayne, I just spent the last week explaining
道歉 理由 那
and apologizing and reasoning, and it's just..
那很累
It's just exhausting.
这不是Ryan的错
You know, it's not Ryan's fault.
我们一直想念着对方
We just keep missing each other.
我一直在这里 Hannah
I've been there, Hannah.
请你喝一杯怎么样 我们谈一谈
How about I buy you a drink, we talk about it?
我来请你喝一杯
How about I buy you a drink,
谈谈别的怎么样
we talk about anything else?
成交
Deal.
好
Okay.
你做了一个三明治 真是难以置信
Can't believe you made a sandwich.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我以为轮到我来做晚餐
I thought I was making dinner, though.
这样如何 你吃你做的晚餐
Well, how about this? You eat the dinner you're making,
我吃我的三明治 人人都开心
and I'll eat my sandwich. Everybody wins.
我炖鸡炖了一个早上
I spent all morning braising that chicken.
但我没让你这么做 不是吗
But I didn't ask you to, did I?
就像我没让你洗我的衣服
Just like I didn't ask you to wash my laundry
还有整理我的抽屉 再说一遍 怪人
or organize my drawers-- again, creepy.
好了 听着 我喜欢和你一起住
All right, listen. I-I love living with you.
真的
I do.
但我需要些私人空间
But I need a little personal space.
一点点就好
Just a little bit.
可以
You got it.
好
Good.
交谊舞课程是完全不可能 还是
So is that a hard no on the ballroom dancing classes, or...?
我还报名了桥牌课程
I also put us into a bridge tournament,
但我需要你教我打桥牌
but I need you to teach me how to play bridge.
Nero指挥官
Commander Nero.
叫我Rufus
Call me Rufus.
关于Ford上尉的事我很抱歉
I am so sorry about Lieutenant Ford.
我也是
As am I.
她是一个有才干的军官
She was a very talented officer.
她是名英雄
She's a hero.
牺牲了自己 保护了其他人
Sacrificed herself to save so many others.
我也有责任
I feel responsible.
她知道风险
Well, she knew the risks.
你可以愤怒 可以伤心
You can be angry about it, you can be sad about it,
但不应该自怨自艾
but, uh, you shouldn't be self-indulgent.
说这些不是因为我终于对你感兴趣了
Not now that I'm finally warming to you.
老实说 Ella是我的朋友
To be honest, Ella was a friend,
信不信由你 我没几个朋友
and believe it or not, I don't make many of those.
哦 这我相信
Oh, I believe it.
但要是处理得当
But play your cards right,
你会有个新朋友的
and you may make a new one.
我能邀请你吃晚餐吗
May I take you to dinner?
不行
No.
我们各自付钱
We could go Dutch.
我喜欢
I'd like that very much.
快走吧 趁我没改注意 Rufus
Well, hurry up, now, before I change my mind, Rufus.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表