那一定不是真的
Well, that's just not true.
告密者给了警方准确的
Informant gave the police the exact location
藏尸地点
of where the bodies were hidden.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do something like that?
根据告密者的信息
Well, according to the complaint,
你的聚合物是有毒的
your polymer is toxic.
这些人是被毒死的
These men were exposed and died.
我的产品对地下水没有影响而且完全无害
My product is groundwater safe and completely harmless.
显然我被人陷害了
Obviously, I am being set up here.
也有可能是你太执着于你的产品开♥发♥
Or you're so obsessed with your product that
以至于你要隐藏这致命的事实
you're trying to hide the fact that it's lethal.
这算哪门子玩笑
This is some kind of joke.
我们是很认真的 女士
We're taking this very seriously, ma'am.
而且你也应该认真对待 因为这些人确实是被毒死的
And you should, too, 'cause if those men were poisoned,
你会被指控谋杀罪
you will be charged with murder.
我们要看你的文件
We need access to your files--
财务信息 化学分♥析♥和你所有的资料
financials, chemical analyses, everything.
我认为现在是时候叫我的律师了
I think now is a good time for me to ask for my lawyer.
你现在不在中♥央♥拘留所的唯一原因是
The only reason you're not at central booking right now
我们说服了NOPD让你跟我们走
is because I convinced NOPD to let you come with us.
你们为什么要这么做
And why did you do that?
因为我真的很想相信你
Because I really want to believe you.
这案子迷影重重
This case is wrapped in a bow.
许多证据都指向你
A lot of evidence pointed at you.
这太明显了
It's too convenient.
在这一方面 我也及其赞同
On that, we are in violent agreement.
但是如果你想证明你的清白
But if you want to prove you're innocent,
你必须要告诉我们全部
you have to be completely open with us.
我们需要你的信任
We need your trust.
进行得怎么样了
How's it going in here?
我已经完成了验尸
I've finished the autopsies.
跟我推测的一样 Blevins少尉
As suspected, Ensign Blevins
死于头部收到重击
died from blunt force trauma to the head.
结果很简单啊
That's the easy result.
那Jax公♥司♥的三名雇员呢
What about the three Jax Inc. employees?
他们死于非常高浓度的中毒
They died from extremely high levels of toxic poisoning.
好的
All right.
就像匿名举报说的
So it's like the anonymous tip said.
你觉得这是来自于Jax的聚合物吗
You think it was from the Jax polymer?
这得在完成死者血液中的毒性物质
It's impossible to say until we analyze the poison
跟她聚合物成分的分♥析♥对比之后才能判断
in the blood and get a sample of her product.
然而死者这次却发出了一点不一样的声音
However, the dead are speaking a little more loudly than normal.
哇噢 我喜欢这样
Oh, man, I love it when they do that.
我在雇员们的后背部
I found these strange marks
发现了三处奇怪的印记
on the employees' lower backs.
可能是虫咬或者皮疹
Could be bugbites or a rash?
我认为这些可能是
Well, I think those marks could possibly be
近距离
the result of
小口径针♥刺♥的结果
a low-gauge needle discretely inserted.
对皮肤的刺♥激♥
The irritant on the skin
可能是被故意用来遮掩针♥刺♥伤口的
could be intentional to hide the punctures.
所以你认为他们是被
So you think that they were injected
注入了某种毒素而死
with whatever toxin killed them?
很可能 如果这是通过透析进行的话
Possibly. It would be no small feat
将是一件不小的壮举
if it were done via dialysis.
透析
Dialysis?
是啊 身体中这么高浓度的毒素
Well, the level of toxins in the body
输液需要几个小时
will take hours to transfuse.
粗略地算了一下 对他们下毒可能
A cursory examiner might conclude that they were
持续了几个星期 而不是一天完成的
poisoned over weeks instead of a day.
好的 那就意味着什么
Okay, all right. So that would mean what?
他们被捆起来了吗
That-that they were strapped down somehow?
有点表明
Kind of indicates that
-应该不止一名凶手 -所有这些都为了
- there was more than one killer. - All to make
陷害Araminta Jax
Araminta Jax look responsible.
我这只是一个推测
I mean, it's just a theory.
我可能有些发现
Yeah. Well, I might have something.
我之前在检验受害者尸体的时候
I was examining the victims' bodies earlier,
发现了两个局部的指纹
and I found two very partial fingerprints, okay?
可能是我们犯罪嫌疑人的
Could be our suspect's.
这几乎都算不上指纹 Sebastion
Those are barely fingerprints, Sebastian.
我知道 还需要很多信息
I know. They're not much to go on.
但我在努力重建它们 你知道吗 希望
But I'm trying to reconstruct them. You know, hopefully,
-我能得到一个结果 -然我们开始吧
- I'll get a better result. - Let's get to it,
因为Dwayne相信Araminta Jax是被陷害的
because Dwayne believes Araminta Jax is being set up.
-让我们来证明他是对的 -好的
- Let's try to prove him right. - All right.
嘿 我喜欢在幕后这里
Hey, I like it when I'm back here,
就我们两个 你懂吗
and it's just the two of us, you know?
是很久没一起工作了
Been a while. Yeah.
好的 让我们抓住来这个坏人吧
All right, let's catch a bad guy.
-好的 -也可能我们想错了
我是说 也许不应该找
all wrong. I mean, maybe it's less
谁从她的失败中获利
about who profits from her failure
而是应该找谁会因为她的成功而遭受损失
and more about who loses to her success.
Araminta是为了建造一个更好的海堤
Well, Araminta is trying to build a better seawall.
事实上 并不是
Actually, it's not.
因为气候变化
Because of climate change,
堤岸和海堤在全球各地都需要扩张重建
levees and seawalls need extensive rebuilding worldwide.
对于建筑公♥司♥来说这是相当可观的生意
That's a lot of business for construction companies.
但如果Jax公♥司♥的创新成功了 他们就没生意了
But not if Jax Inc.'s innovation is released.
我是说 如果你只需要花一点钱加固现有海堤
I mean, why build a new seawall if you can just
就能达到目的 那谁还会斥巨资重建一个新的海堤
fortify an existing one at a fraction of the cost?
你认为建筑业正在密谋
You think the construction industry is conspiring
搞垮Araminta
against Araminta?
我认为他们会因为她的成功丢掉很多生意
I think they stand to lose a lot from her success.
对于经济刺客我们了解多少
I mean, what do we know about economic hit men?
你说什么
Say what?
在20世纪50年代伊朗政♥府♥拒绝
In the 1950s, the Iranian government
美国的石油公♥司♥来当地发展
denied U.S. oil companies access to the country.
所以 CIA搞了一次政♥变♥
So, the CIA backed a coup
罢黜了首相 这方法奏效了
to oust the prime minister. It worked.
因此他们招募了有商业头脑的行动人员
So they recruited operators with savvy business sense
让他们混入国会监督之外的
and embedded them in private companies
私有企业
outside the reach of congressional oversight,
经济刺客也应运而生
and the economic hit man was born.
你说就像隐藏的CIA
You saying like a shadow CIA?
历史上来说是的 但是现在
Historically, yeah, but these days,
经济刺客已经全球化了
economic hit men are global.
如果一个行业感觉来自别的分销商的威胁
If an industry feels threatened by a disrupter...
他们就会雇佣某人来维持地位
They hire someone to maintain the status quo.
-手段就是摧毁竞争对手 -是的 他们用
- By destroying the competition. - Yeah. They use
财务压力 恶意破坏 敲诈勒索的方式
financial pressure, sabotage, blackmail,
如果他们能力足够好 甚至都会不留痕迹
and if they're good, they don't leave a trace.
那个瞄准了Jax公♥司♥的人
Well, whoever's got their crosshairs
干得真是不错
on Jax Inc. is very good.
我们怎么找到这个刺客
So how do we find out who this hit man is?
我去找源头看能不能查出来
We go to the source, and we see if it sticks.
Jax女士 这是Patton Plame
Ms. Jax, this is Patton Plame.
那是Jax Inc公♥司♥所有的财政记录
That's the entire financial history of Jax Inc.,
还有我的个人邮件
and my personal e-mail, too.
只是找找那些有问题的
Just the juicy bits.
这些都是非公开的
None of this is public.
你黑了我的电脑么
You hacked into my computer?
我们立案需要信息 而你不肯分享
We needed information to build a case. You weren't sharing.
你不能用这些信息针对我
You can't use this against me.
我们立案并非是针对你 Jax女士
We're not trying to build a case against you, Ms. Jax.
我们在尝试证明你是被攻击的目标
We're trying to prove you're being targeted.
但是我们需要你的帮助
But we need your help to do it.
继续吧
Go on.
针对你的公♥司♥最近的波折
I put together a timeline
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表